It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Deetermined

Why can't Birthers get their facts straight?

barackryphal.blogspot.ie...

What has that got to do with Obama's 2008 campaign website having once claimed that he was born at Queen's Medical Center?

Maybe we should go back and investigate too why Obama's original facebook page used to have the wrong age on it.

You're not going to find that floating around the internet anymore either.

link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Just because you believe a lot of debunked BS doesn't make us shills.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Sorry, did Obama make that website?

You can look at that page and see a number of organisations and lazy "researchers" took the info straight from Wiki, which was based on an un-sourced guess.

Obama himself has never said he was born there, has he?

Should we go and dig up examples of people's spokespeople saying inaccurate stuff about the people they're speaking for?

There's a BUNCH of stuff in here that all says one thing:

www.scribd.com...

And Joe has AGAIN produced ancient debunked or inaccurate info... why not hold him to the same standard you hold the guy that made some random Obama webpage?

Oh... because then you'd have to put to rest your little fantasy.

EDIT:

So I found the website you're refering to, which was a single page on the my.barackobama.com website.

That site was the organise the vote website, not the official campaign website, first. Second, it was the social networking site use by the campaign... it was pretty certainly NOT created or overseen by Obama, anymore than George Bush oversaw his website...

Must you be reminded of this?

news.yahoo.com...

I wonder if that's proof of Mitt Romney being dyslexic?

edit on 18-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Damn, it appears to me that Obama has incompetent people working for him left and right!

Personally, I think he needs to replace his entire speech writing team too because they're hurting him more than helping him.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that Obama himself had that published brochure pushing his book stating that he was "Kenyan born". The fact that brochure remained the way it was for over 10 years tells me that wasn't someone else's fault. And they had even made revisions and updates to it over the years. Not once did Obama ever ask them to change that....well, not until the last five years anyway.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I did register to respond to this thread, yes, but only because it's full of BS... and because I'm tired of being banned from GLP.

I'll happily send you my personal email, facebook, etc., just ask, and you can research me allll you want... you can even listen to my band and see pictures of my kids...

of course, considering how paranoid you are, you'll probably claim that's all a lie as well.. ]

Funny, you care about lies from Obama, but could give two #s about Joe's lies... I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

CNN made it sound like a sick joke this morning so the rest of the MSM is probably going to do the same.........in turn the people will act like it is a joke as well.

people are waking up, but it is indeed slow.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Actually, and this goes to the core of the dishonesty of the birther crew, the claim that Obama's campaign website "claimed he was born in Queen’s Medical Center" is really a lie, isn't it.

Here's the page:

As you can PLAINLY see it's a blog, not by the staff, but by a Candian named Sophia Ajaz, someone that wrote a "blog" about Obama on his "get out the vote"/"social networking site...

So, yeah, not even vaguely evidence of anything...

Chances this girl just copied the info from Wiki??? 100%

Go to 5:30 in this video, and you'll see that anyone could blog:

www.youtube.com...

You can ALSO see WND trying to use a high school newsletter from 2004 as proof of this:

www.wnd.com...

Yeah, so a unsourced WIKI page, a high school newsletter from 2004 and a blog written by some random supporter... all strong proof... if you're a gullible ideologue.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by longlostbrother

The blog paints Obama in a bad light, so the ones who listen to Hannity as gospel are going to believe it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This will be ignored and buried just like that last press conference. The American press and people have been conditioned to accept anarchy and disregard for the law as if it were expected.

Think about this for a moment; we have a President and administration who object to and file lawsuits to prevent Florida and other states from conducting clean, legitimate elections. They have the audacity to use race and economics as their reasoning. The Obama administration has all but said, "We want every vote we can get and we don't care if it's cast by a dead dog or a Disney character. And if you try to stop our corrupt voter campaign, we will sue you".

And the result? Nothing! Nobody cares. Fraud was proven after the fact from the 2008 election. ACORN is a classic example of corruption in politics, but this "President" doesn't care. He comes from corrupt roots where they strong-arm anybody necessary to get their way.

Tell me this; what is more damaging to our country, a few (unlikely) "disenfranchised" voters or a completely corrupt, out-of-control election system? Nothing is perfect, it never will be. Sometimes you have to do the best you can. If all of these so-called "community organizers" can drive people to the polls, why can't they drive them to the DMV to get ID cards? Why can't the local voting zones issue FREE ID cards to those who can prove their birthplace? Simple, because that would defeat the purpose of getting illegal votes. They simply don't want a system that works, they want one they can manipulate.

The reason for my rant is simple; the press and the American people, on the whole, don't really care that Obama is an illegitimate president. Ask any Obama supporter and they simply don't care. They are only concerned about being "right" and "winning", no matter the cost. Obama changed the fabric of elections; he made it the norm to collect illegal votes and to run a corrupt campaign in order to win at any cost. That is the mindset of the hardcore left. They don't care about laws.

Obama can't fix our economy so he redefines "Middle Class" with some BS he made up himself. He can't justify the number of people who can't even find a job so he belittles the entrepreneur's by telling his people that they didn't do it themselves; somebody else did it. It's like the Jedi mind trick, and his followers cheer wildly, like a bunch of programmed cyborgs with no ability to reason.

This mindset has overflowed into the media. The left has completed their infiltration of mass media and it is unlikely that we will ever know honest press and reporting again. It's all controlled and manipulated propaganda.

In short, if you make this BC issue about Arpaio instead of Obama, then you are part of the problem and you have official been reprogrammed to disseminate the dictator's message. You have lost your ability to think independently.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For me there is not enough proof to prove that President Obama was not born in the United States.

I am saying too...this birther movement is all propaganda.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
A little of topic, but...

Am I the only one that thought it was laughable that Obama is demanding Romney release his tax records? Why is it alright for him to claim he has privacy and doesn't have to release his records, but demand that his opponent release his personal records.

(BTW, I hate Romney just as much as Obama, just thought the hypocrisy was worth noting)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

The last Joe report was months old, had been previously released and debunked thoroughly, before Joe released it, and was met with the scorn it deserved.

There's already been holes poked in this one as well.

Joe has a BAD history of lying through his teeth... if you try something other than a birther blog you might know this...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
People who live in AZ know Arpio is a blow-hard, a grand-stander, and a publicity addict. If he had ANY kind of proof, he would have broken both legs trying to get to a camera as fast as he could to start blowing his horn. He's as corrupt as the summer is hot here in AZ.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
reply to post by trysts

CNN made it sound like a sick joke this morning so the rest of the MSM is probably going to do the same.........in turn the people will act like it is a joke as well.

people are waking up, but it is indeed slow.

Thanks. It's not surprising. I'm sure we'll hear more about it during that television program called, "The Presidential Race". :-)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

So, longlostbrother, what exactly is Joe lying about when he interprets the law here?

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.

(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

Where on God's green earth does it say anything about providing documentation on the child in order to give that child a Hawaii birth certificate?

The only thing it keeps repeating is needing proof of address for the parent to give the child a Hawaii birth certificate.

This was all that was needed to give Obama a Hawaii birth certificate and place "Honolulu" on it, because that is where Obama's mother had been living for one year prior to Obama's birth being registered.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler
A little of topic, but...

Am I the only one that thought it was laughable that Obama is demanding Romney release his tax records? Why is it alright for him to claim he has privacy and doesn't have to release his records, but demand that his opponent release his personal records.

(BTW, I hate Romney just as much as Obama, just thought the hypocrisy was worth noting)

--- cause he already fooled the amerikan people and has the corporations, media and masses eating out of his hand. He thinks he is untouchable. 'Do as I say, not as I do.'

Time to remove this tumor.

Can we get the sheriff on suicide watch please... we don't need him to be Breitbart-ed or NDAA-ed or suicided by 2 shots to the head.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You know in light of recent revelation about Obama and his COMPOSITE life, why is the Birth certificate issue a surprise?

What Does 'Composite Girl' Tell Us About Obama?

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Composite Girlfriend,
composite characters,
composite dramatic racial moments,
he never expected this kind of scrutiny,
Composite Birth certificate.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join