It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Why bother? I could crush you like a ton of bricks with the amount of information of people who actually knowing the law winning their cases. Sure there are amateurs that think they had all the bases covered, but they slip up on very important things and those are the cases that they use as 'proof'. However they don't mention about the people who get off on common law crimes and etc, for knowing due process of law.

If I post evidence of anything anymore, you people either ignore it or demand evidence for a separate matter. I've posted quite enough to more than prove that this is a legitimate thing. What other purpose would there be to JOHN DOE SMITH, and John Doe Smith? There is a difference, and complacent minds tend to make whatever of things they don't understand.

You call us "birthers", you call us "truthers", and you call us "freemen", yet you can not provide any evidence beyond a doubt to shut us up. Why is that? Because it doesn't exist. You are the ones in denial who have become locked into a grid of big daddy taking care of you; it challenges your reality and safety net to think of them abusing that. However evidence for years proves they are doing just that; abusing you.
edit on 23-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Do you speak Latin to know what they meant by decrease of .? It means loss of status or citizenship. Which their must be some kind of way to identify you by. Only Maxima pertains to all capital letters.

capitis deminutio maxima - JOHN DOE

capitis deminutio media - John DOE

capitis deminutio minima - John Doe

How do you think they could signify who fell under what category? Do you think everyone walked around high fiving saying "Hey man I'm capitis deminutio maxima!!!" No, they did. There had to be some way to keep track of who fell under what..

Sigh...

This is called conflation ^^

You are mixing a truth and a lie.

The legal status of someone is not, not has it EVER been represented by capital letters.

And btw, where's the list of all the legal successes freemen have had?

Show us your successes, your proof, don't just keep stating it's true and linking to freeman blogs, etc.

I can show you MANY examples of this hokum being rejected by courts, and resulting in FINES for wasting the courts time.

but sure, lets see a list of when this nonsense was successfully used in a REAL court.

BTW: When you're willing to lie, evidence won't shut you up. As has been shown repeatedly, people who refuse to engage with reality aren't swayed by evidence.
edit on 23-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
One other thing, and something that none of these freeman ever mention:

- Blacks says NOTHING about capital letters
- Other historians say NOTHING about capital letters (e.g. books.google.ie... -3U9Q&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nQQNUKamH8mYhQfjnpjsCQ&ved=0CFgQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=capitis%20diminutio%20history%20roman&f=false)
- So MANY people have their legal status changed, and have had throughout history, without a resulting capitalisation change. Felon? Married? Bankrupt? Etc., etc.

These phrase were a legal way to describe people's status, in ancient Roman times, they did NOT affect how anyone's names were capitalised and have NO LEGAL BEARING today.

On the other hand, courts have REPEATEDLY found that people claiming freeman BS to be true are out of their gourd, and have in some cases fined people for wasting the courts time with freeman crap.

Ask yourself, why is it ONLY freeman that spout this crap, why do NO legal scholars agree, why is their NO reference to this BS in any history or legal books, only on freeman blogs and websites?

Why do courts always reject it?

Many examples of freeman ending up in jail:

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Libertygal

You ARE wrong.

Pro bono means WITHOUT COST TO THE CLIENT.

It doesn't meant the client's lawyer can't claim expenses from the defendant if he wins the case, and that's part of the settlement.

Real simple stuff that happens all the time.

Look what "Worl Law Direct" says... and then you apologize to me, and stop making ludicrous claims without researching them first

Pro bono legal counsel may assist an individual or group on a legal case by filing government applications or petitions.A judge may occasionally determine that the loser should compensate a winning pro bono counsel.

Let me pull that last quote out and make it bigger, so you don't miss it.

A judge may occasionally determine that the loser should compensate a winning pro bono counsel.

www.worldlawdirect.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

Another one:

Often times, attorneys working on a Pro bono basis may assist the injured party by filing government applications or petitions on their behalf where a presiding judge may ultimately determine that the losing litigant compensates the winning pro bono counsel.

www.jerseypersonalinjury.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

Still waiting on that apology Libertygal...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Then show me a certified Birth Certificate that doesn't spell the persons name in all capital letters..You can't.

www.barack-obama-photos.com...

www.google.com.au...:en-GB
fficial&biw=1920&bih=901&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsu&tbnid =-WbpO2Z_d_IA0M:&imgrefurl=http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/kurt-nimmo-new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/&docid=2kMRpv6jOFMMFM&i mgurl=http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/real_us_birth_certificate.jpg&w=2000&h=1500&ei=SQsNUImTN46ViQfwnPm1DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=663& vpy=594&dur=1262&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=120&ty=123&sig=116853797398410515350&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=173&start=0&ndsp=55&ved=1t:429,r:48,s:0,i:289

www.nyc.gov...

So your silly claim is shown to just be another of your made up stories.... why do you make things up so much?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
again, here's a SS Card without all caps:

www.elvispresleymusic.com.au...

Birth Certs witout all caps:

www.cwbpi.com...
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

First of all.

You are wrong.

Second.

None of this changes the fact that Barry refuses to present a certified copy of his birth certificate.

This argument created by Veritas is a hypothetical argument that seems to make sense, but we will never know because Barry refuses to submit a certified copy of his BC into evidence.

You can tap dance around this all you wish, but it will never change.

Lawyers have asked for it in a court of law.
They have asked the courts to force the hand of Hawaii, but they were refused on a technicality.

What does this prove?

It does not prove that he is a natural born citizen.

He has never proven that.

Barry could satisfy everyone and just PROVIDE A CERTIFIED COPY.

It only takes about ten minutes and twenty dollars at the Vital Records department of a state government and yet he still refuses.

Why does he do this?
What is he hiding?
Why do you so willingly lap up his massive propaganda campaign?
A campaign that costs money.

It doesn't make sense.

Barry could satisfy everyone and JUST PROVIDE A CERTIFIED COPY.

WHY WILL HE NOT DO THIS?????

edit on 23/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Second, Obama has presented you with two birth certs, both certified as real by the state they were issued by. You just choose to disbelieve the certification, because you dislike the President.

As for lawyers asking for it in a court of law... that's not true. And the thing about them being denied it on a technicality, also not true.

Why do you keep spouting lies?

How many times do I have to post this video before you actually watch it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I watched it the day it was released. You're misrepresenting what it says.

The court has no right to demand Obama show a birth cert. The court justifiably slapped the birther lawyer down for demanding that the court rule on whether a document was real, based on an image of the document.

That little video is one of the most lied about, by birthers, bit of video on the internet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Again, he HAS provided a certified copy.

Obama's own lawyer argued that the long form BC is an internet copy and NOT a long form BC.

A short form BC can be obtained by anyone naturalized.
It cannot be used to prove that someone is a natural born citizen.

Once again, Obama's own lawyer argued, successfully I might add, that the only copy available to the public of his long form BC is NOT a certified copy.
HIS OWN LAWYER.

I have posted the video of the court hearing about 5 times now and yet when confronted with video evidence contradicting your fantasy land statement, you still keep repeating the same lies.

Why is that?
I smell a rat.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The court has no right to demand Obama show a birth cert. The court justifiably slapped the birther lawyer down for demanding that the court rule on whether a document was real, based on an image of the document.

You are finally agreeing with me.

The court was asked to force Obama to provide this and HIS OWN LAWYER argued that he did not have to provide it.
But this does not settle his status as a natural born citizen.

You are talking in circles.

This is what people do when they are either desperate or a government shill.

I vote for both.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
Obama's own lawyer argued that the long form BC is an internet copy and NOT a long form BC.

You really should watch and listen to the video then you would know what you posted was just a birther lie.

His lawyer said the version posted on the internet is a internet copy, it is NOT Obama's long form certificate....

The only people claiming the version posted on the internet is Obama's actual long form are silly birthers.

It appears English is not your first language, I suggest you get someone you know who understands English to explain it to you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The court was asked to force Obama to provide this and HIS OWN LAWYER argued that he did not have to provide it.

True, he did not, nor did any other contender have to provide their certificate!

But this does not settle his status as a natural born citizen.

That has already been settled, that is why he is the legal POTUS!
edit on 23-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Again, he HAS provided a certified copy.

A short form BC can be obtained by anyone naturalized.
It cannot be used to proved that someone is a natural born citizen.

Once again, Obama's own lawyer argued, successfully I might add, that the only copy available to the public of his long form BC is NOT a certified copy.
HIS OWN LAWYER.

I have posted the video of the court hearing about 5 times now and yet when confronted with video evidence contradicting your fantasy land statement, you still keep repeating the same lies.

Why is that?
I smell a rat.

So much BS.

There's no such thing as an "internet copy". It was a PDF, an image, of the original, which was certified by the State of Hawaii. If you look up the "good faith" clause of the constitution, you'll realise that state courts MUST accept each others documentation. So in that way this document is certified. In fact the IMAGE was taken (i.e. scanned) by the Hawaiian government.

You obviously don't know what an NBC is, and the court cases that have defined it, in plain, clear English. The state of Hawaii says he was born there, he's an NBC.

Any court in the land would accept that as fact. Thanks to the good faith clause of the constitution.

What Obama's lawyer's said, for the millionth time, is this:

Obama never gave a BC to the state of NJ (just like every other Presidential candidate before him, from any party)
The copy that Appuzio had was a scan of the original, not the original.

That's all ther was too it.

All the other nonsense is birthers grasping at straws, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

There's no contradiction there.

The court didn't demand it, and they have no right to demand it.

Those aren't contrary statements.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

You really should watch and listen to the video then you would know what you posted was just a birther lie.

His lawyer said the version posted on the internet is a internet copy, it is NOT Obama's long form certificate....

The only people claiming the version posted on the internet is Obama's actual long form are silly birthers.

It appears English is not your first language, I suggest you get someone you know who understands English to explain it to you.

More talking in nonsense circles.

You have just told me that I do not understand English, but what you state happened is exactly what I stated happened.

You will never win this argument with me.

Ever.

Every time you guys get on here and start up with the same lies all that I have to do is get you talking in these same circles.
And then all of a sudden the same posters come out of the woodwork.

It's almost like you guys are coordinated.

Funny.

Your tactics are obvious and you have been proven wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Ahh the BS and the paranoia runs deep.

Show us the quotes to back up the claims that:

The court demanded Obamas BC
Obama got away with not showing his BC on a technicality.

Go on...

The entire transcript is online.

If it's true, you can do it.

Chances of you coming back with those quotes: 0%
Chances of you freaking out and calling people you disagree with shills: 100%
Evidence we are shills: None.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

There's no contradiction there.

The court didn't demand it, and they have no right to demand it.

Those aren't contrary statements.

But it was most certainly requested, which want to say is a lie.

And I have shown you that it is not a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join