It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
Now let's get the meat of this fact.

All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall have the same right in every State and Territory to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and property as is enjoyed by white citizens, and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, penalties, taxes, licenses, and exactions of every kind, and to no other.

link to source

So...what you're saying is, only White People were subject to..punishment, pains, taxes, etc..., wow, never knew that at all. Hey, non-whites were not subject to be punished, and didn't have to pay taxes, so you couldn't legally arrest them and lock them up? Great Scot. Why did anybody want to be white?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

So...what you're saying is, only White People were subject to..punishment, pains, taxes, etc..., wow, never knew that at all. Hey, non-whites were not subject to be punished, and didn't have to pay taxes, so you couldn't legally arrest them and lock them up? Great Scot. Why did anybody want to be white?

No.
This is not what I am saying.

This only applied to federal law.

Everyone can be tried under the law, but in punishment they would be deported.
You have to remember that state law trumped federal law back then, not the other way around.

What I am saying is very difficult to process because it contradicts absolutely everything that you have ever been taught.

BTW.... I am working on a thread explaining the ALL CAPS artificial person.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

This post is entirely wrong..By being clear cut and exact; they could have stopped the later generations from monkeying around with things that they shouldn't; like creating Central banks and usurping authority from it's citizens.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

However this thread IS on topic. We are debating that his birth certificate he released is fraudulent, not because he was born in Kenya, but what having a Birth Certificate actually does to your status as a person.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

The SSN were later changed to reflect the All Caps Name as registered on the birth certificates...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

My friend.

I wanted to thank you for your addition to this topic.

The whole capitus diminutio angle to natural born citizenship is not something that I thought about prior to your thread.
I initially questioned your conclusion and disagreed with you.
Looks like I am eating my word.
Apologies.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Find me one after 1933 that isn't capitalized...You won't.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

en.wikipedia.org...

In common law legal systems (connotation 2), the common law (connotation 1) is crucial to understanding almost all important areas of law. For example, in England and Wales and in most states of the United States, the basic law of contracts, torts and property do not exist in statute, but only in common law.

. Signs of this can be found in Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England,[53] and Roman law ideas regained importance with the revival of academic law schools in the 19th century.[54] As a result, today, the main systematic divisions of the law into property, contract, and tort (and to some extent unjust enrichment) can be found in the civil law as well as in the common law.[55]

dictionary.reference.com...

Slave: A person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.

en.wikipedia.org...

The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war).

All of this is on Wikipedia...I have answered this numerous times. This is the last time I will waste my time doing so.
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Find me one after 1933 that isn't capitalized...You won't.

These discrepancies have to do with the three levels of capitis diminutio.

Capitis Diminutio literally means diminishing of a person’s personality or status. A person may loose his personality or legal capacity either in whole or in part.

There are three stages of loosing a persons personality namely:

1.Capitis diminutio minima consisting of the loss of a person’s family relations alone. The right to liberty and citizenship are unaltered here. In Capitis diminutio minima there is only a minimum loss of status.

2. Capitis diminutio media consisting of the loss of a person’s citizenship and family. Here there is no loss of personal liberty. In capitis diminutio minima there is a medium loss of status.

3.Capitis diminutio maxima consisting of the loss of liberty, citizenship and family. Here a person’s status is changed from freedom to bondage. In Capitis diminutio maxima there is the highest loss of status.

link to legal dictionary source

This only applies to artificial persons, aka corporations.

minima is noted by- John Doe

media is noted by- John DOE

maxima is noted by- JOHN DOE

Each level corresponds to the degree of indebtedness of the nation pledging the artificial person as corporate chattel/collateral.

This is why Social Security cards, BC's, etc... have changed over the years.

We have become more in debt.

edit on 22/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Which is why all Birth Certificates after 1933 are written in all caps, that is the year that we declared ourselves bankrupt and the bankers took over.

Birth certificates are a form of securities called "warehouse receipts." The items included on a warehouse receipt, as descried at §7-202 of the Uniform Commercial Code, the law which governs commercial paper and transactions, which parallel a birth certificate are:

the location of the warehouse where the goods are stored...(residence)
the date of issue of the receipt.....("Date issued")
the consecutive number of the receipt...(found on back or front of the certificate, usually in red numbers)
a description of the goods or of the packages containing them...(name, sex, date of birth, etc.)
the signature of the warehouseman, which may be made by his authorized agent...(municipal clerk or state registrar's signature)

Birth certificates now appear to at least qualify as "warehouse receipts" under the Uniform Commercial Code. Black's Law Dictionary, 7th ed. defines:

Warehouse Receipt. "...A warehouse receipt, which is considered a document of title, may be a negotiable instrument and is often used for financing with inventory as security.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

This topic is about Arpaio and his findings. What you are discussing is not discussed in his findings. Therefore it is off topic. What's more you have already created a thread related to the topic you are discussing. Why not move the conversation over to there?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And Arpaio's findings were that his birth certificate was fraudulent; I am giving an alternative explanation than "he was born in Kenya", as to why. If you don't like it leave the thread. I'm on topic, and not mentioning Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian or anything else. I have already received warnings from Mods for me being obtuse to the others; but nothing about being off-topic. If they could warn me for that; they'd let me know to get back on topic as well.

Don't you have a 2012 forum to go ruin or something? I am on topic and have no intentions of acquiescing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
And Arpaio's findings were that his birth certificate was fraudulent;

I just want to respond to this. One of the few things I understand. Arpaio didn't find that Obama's Birth Certificate was fraudulent. He "wants" to find that, it's his desire. He couldn't find that, because he's never seen Obama's birth certificate. What he has seen, is a pdf file reportedly containing the same essential information that is on Obama's official birth certificate. A Judge in New Jersey already ruled on this issue, and has declared that until somebody presents to the court an official copy of Obama's birth certificate, he cannot hold hearings, because he cannot make judgements on fictional and hypothetical instruments that are not presented before him. The pdf file, and print-outs of that pdf file, are not official documents. Therefore there can be no fraud concerning them. If Obama had sent to Arpaio the legal copy of his Birth Certificate that Hawaii has sent him, and Arpaio found something wrong with that document, then, and only then, would Arpaio have a case. But, at present, Arpaio is arguing in hypotheticals, about fictional things.

Obama's security detail, obviously did not release the kind of "exact" document that anyone could print out and take to their local DMV, impersonate the president, and get a driver's licence in Obama's name. What Arpaio is seeing, is the result of "security features", most likely added by the NSA or the Secret Service, whose job it is to protect the Office of the Presidency from nutjobs like Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse.

End of story.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

I don't think that you will find anyone disagreeing with this.

What Arpaio found was that the digital online copy was forged.

Obama refuses to supply an official copy.

The same New Jersey court was requested to obtain a certified copy of his long form BC from Hawaii and they refused because Obama's lawyer argued successfully that New Jersey law does not require certification of citizenship to be on the ballot.
We have actually discussed this at length.

As a matter of fact, both Veritas and I have posted videos of the court hearing that you are talking about.

The bottom line is that this could all be easily taken care of.
If either the Hawaiian officials testified under oath or at the very least supplied a certified copy of his long form BC.

BUT THEY REFUSE.

The reason that Veritas is discussing citizenship under capitis diminutio is because he was offering a reason why Obama refuses to offer a certified copy of his long form BC.

It doesn't add up.

If a certified copy of his BC is all that is needed, then it is beyond easy to obtain.

He is avoiding something and driving a wedge in between the people of this country, as is seen explicitly in this thread.

I don't understand how people can't see this.

We are being played.
edit on 22/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

What Arpaio found was that the digital online copy was forged.

That's the whole point, can't forge the pdf. There's no official pdf.

Can only forge the paper document, and Arpaio has not seen that.

If a certified copy of his BC is all that is needed, then it is beyond easy to obtain.

Who needs to see this certified copy of his BC?

Should Obama put in on display in the Museum in Washington D.C. under bulletproof glass so all interested public can come in and view it for themselves?

He is avoiding something and driving a wedge in between the people of this country, as is seen explicitly in this thread.

I don't see him avoiding anything. It is just not clear who exactly needs to see the original BC to satisfy the requirement that people are then considered satisfied. There are 300 Million people in America. Do all of them need to see this original paper document? The officials in Hawaii have already said that they have seen the original BC and it says essentially the same thing that the pdf file displayed online says. How many more "officials" in other states, must be presented with the original BC, who are they, and by what rights do they have claim to satisfy their own eye, to set their own sights on the original paper document which comes from officials in Hawaii who have already said publically the facts declared are genuine? Which of the prior 43 presidents have had to submit to this birth inspection, that might show a precedent, and justify that the 44th president also show the same? Why is Obama so special in your mind, that he alone must prove he was born here?

I don't understand how people can't see this.

Perhaps, we're all a little blind. But, neither can I see what it is that people are not seeing.

The real problem here is one of faith. We accept many things we're told on faith. There's no way to check many things our self. We rely on others to tell us the facts. If I saw Obama's original paper BC, I couldn't tell you whether it was genuine or not. Therefore, it is not important to me, that I see it with my own eye. I trust that someone else, who is in a better position to judge, has seen it, and I accept their statements. In this case, I accept the Officials in Hawaii who proclaim the details in the pdf genuine. I have no reason to believe they lie.

They might be lying. But, there's no one that I know, who has both the "knowledge to determine" whether a document like a BC is genuine and "the integrity that I trust more" to proclaim judgment on the document, the Hawaiian officials are just as good as any to me. Any other official I pick, might just as well have a biased agenda and predisposition to lie about his interpretation of the document for some political gain.

At least the Hawaiin officials are the closest to the birthplace, and should be in the best position to certify the facts.

Every other official, more removed from Hawaii, has less access to all the necessary facts in the case, and is more likely to have their views corrupted by political prejudice.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You guys aren't understanding. Sure let's say he has a Birth Certificate with an all capital letter name; lets see you argue his eligibility on the grounds of the 14th Amendment and capitis deminutio maxima. You can't. See part of natural-born citizen means being born here in one of the States, however it also includes being a free man. A person with an all capital letter birth certificate is NOT a free man. This is why he has created a forgery; by having a Birth Certificate in capitis deminutio maxima it stops him from being able to be President. Even the slaves before the Civil war were born in this country; but they still weren't considered natural-born citizens, and could thus not be President. After the Civil War, the slaves were freed via the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery, and the 14th Amendment created a separate class of citizenship for the freed slaves as the original constitution did not apply to them, the 15th Amendment gave them the right to vote, because prior to that 14th Amendment citizens could not vote.

Everybody who has a Birth Certificate with an all capital letter name and a SSN are considered a 14th Amendment citizen. Slaves can not be President, so neither can anybody with an all capital letter birth certificate. This is why Obama was forced to create a forgery when the "Kenya" thing was started; they had to go along with the sham they had created and perpetrated upon us, because we could never find out the truth about them. It has nothing to do with him being born in Kenya.

And actually I would request seeing the other President's Birth Certificates as well because that would clear this whole mess right up. Now see somebody posts Ronald Reagan's before, however there are two distinct things about his certificate. 1) He was born in 1911, 22 years before the banking takeover was complete that required capitis diminutio maxima for ALL citizens, 2) His name is not spelled in all capital letters, his name is spelled like normal, and 3) It wasn't signed until 30 years after he was born, by which time the Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act, had already been passed.

U.S. Constitution Art. IV Section 3. The Congress shall have the power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; Life is hell when you wake up to find out the truth.
edit on 23-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You must know that capitis deminutio has NOTHING to do wit capital letters.. you must know that...

How are freeman so gullible... ? Every time I meet one of these guys I think - surely, this is just all part of the same tax dodge that gets their "leaders" imprisoned... no one REALLY believes all the stupid made up laws and silly concepts... you might as well believe in dragons and faeries..

www.newadvent.org...

teamlawproductions.com...

edit on 23-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I don't think you read either of those links did you? You all scream for proof and when I show it to you, you wanna change what proof you want.

What exactly does it mean then big shot? Yes, yes anybody can quote a definition, but it is an entirely separate thing to explain that definition.

Capitis deminutio: decrease of head

Please explain to me what this means? Do you think they cut off different bits of the person's head depending on which category they fell under?

If you can not accurately describe what they mean by decrease of head, please admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

A name in all capital letters denotes property; just as a slave is property. Why do you think they spell your car in all Capital letters on the title?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

No, obviously not.

But capitas doesn't mean CAPITAL LETTERS either. You guys are the one that is claiming head means capital letters.

The only people that claim this are freeman.

So show me examples of their legal successes...

If this is the real law, then show us all the freeman in the US and UK that are winning cases based on it.

Go on.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Do you speak Latin to know what they meant by decrease of head? It means loss of status or citizenship. Which their must be some kind of way to identify you by. Only Maxima pertains to all capital letters.

capitis deminutio maxima - JOHN DOE

capitis deminutio media - John DOE

capitis deminutio minima - John Doe

How do you think they could signify who fell under what category? Do you think everyone walked around high fiving saying "Hey man I'm capitis deminutio maxima!!!" No, they did. There had to be some way to keep track of who fell under what..

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join