It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by article

Originally posted by Classified Info

Originally posted by article

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

GW didnt live in kenya and all the while people didnt confuse his place of birth.

Neither did Obama.

Are you serious?

How long have you been on ATS again?

So when did Obama "live" in Kenya?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pearlmoon

Okay, I mentioned this on the previous Arpaio thread, but isn't it a weird coincidence that after Obama became president and had trouble proving his birthplace, that his mom's buddy, Neil Abercromie runs for and becomes the governor of Hawaii? Perfectly positioned to help his friend's son, Barry, by producing "proof"? But, strangely, even though Abercrombie campaigned saying he would end this birther stuff "once and for all", a few weeks after winning the election he says he can't help Barry because the state's privacy laws won't let him?

I remember that story. That's where the DOH would only confirm to Abercrombie's investigators that the original document was half typed and half written. We haven't seen anything that matches that yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Whenever you claim a document YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN is fake, you are an idiot.
I know all about the layers and why they are there.
I also understand that PDF is not the actual birth certificate.
Please tell me how you can call something you have never seen fake?

Plus, you know, there is THIS THREAD.
Sheriff Joe is not claiming that the BC is fake pieced together in Photoshop as proven by layers in a PDF. He is saying the document has super secret codes on it and only one person in the world knows what those codes mean and that person signed BO's BC and Joe just happened to get the truth from them.

Soooooo...pick a #ing reality here, birthers.
Is Joe right, or are you all going to stick with that layers BS?
edit on 18-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

What the hell are talking about?

The Hawaii DOH admitted to Joe's investigators that the .pdf file didn't come from them.

They would not confirm that the information on the .pdf file matched what they had on file.

The Hawaii DOH gave Obama a certified copy of his certificate, the Obama administration created a .pdf file from it and then altered it.

This is what this is about.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

Like the "truthers" the "birthers" will twist and fabricate anything to fit their story line. This is almost laughable. What sinister reasons could their be for Obama to alter or manipulate his S.S.R. card? It beggars the imagination.

He never had one until he started running for President.

If he was an American citizen, he would have had to fill one out when he was 18 years old, but he didn't have one.

The DNC created one for him when they decided to make him their candidate and backdated it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. ABRAHAM LINCOLN, speech, 1856

Many of us have never been fooled by this contrived, corrupt & destructive sack of lies hiding behind the name of Obama. Some have been fooled for a long time & despite any and all evidence to the contrary, choose for some unknown reason to continue relishing their illusions. I don't expect any political actions will be made to correct this unfortunate situation as the majority of politicians no longer seem to respect or value the truth, but at least it is a heartening ray of light to know that there are some citizens left, who still have the fortitude to cherish the truth above the empty & vain falsehoods of deceptive political popularity.
edit on 7/18/2012 by ShakaDoodle because: Puntuation correction.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
has anyone considered that we're meant to be talking about this so we don't talk about something else? If TPTB are so manipulative and could get a foreign born man elected, don't you think they'd be able to hide the fact that he was born elsewhere? We pick and chose what to believe when it comes to official stories. If these men behind the scenes are so powerful then they also control the flow of information...and we are meant to go running on a wild goose chase so that we don't go in the direction of the truth. JMHO

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As for who started the original Obama Birth Certificate conspiracy in the first place, I'll add one to the list.

It was none other than Bill & Hillary Clinton themselves.

They were the ones who planted the seed that Obama was not Constitutionally eligible.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
They need to have these documents look at by people outside of AZ, seems like their findings may come off as biased towards supporting SJ.

I have no further comments on whether or not I believe they're real or faked...this is turning out to be a huge waste of money/time, and may never be resolved. Throw it into the "Never Happened" file with 9/11.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
The question is why is someone drawing your attention to Obama's birth certificate?

No one is. If anything the opposite is true, everything has been done to take attention AWAY from the birth certificate issue.

Who decided to focus on that in the first place?

Anyone who was able to pick up a Newspaper and read it. You have to remember, Obama burst onto the political scene when he was elected Senator. Prior to that, no one heard of him. The newspapers at that time, touted Obama as the first Kenyan Senator.

Why are they going to such lengths to prove it's a fake?

Would you ask this question if they claimed it was not fake? Of course not, people would be praising them for being thorough. It doesn't matter if it is this case or a murder case for Joe Schmo... when you investigate a possible crime, you are supposed to go to great lengths to prove or disprove the claims.

Someone's using this for their own ends.

Yes, someone is.... how else could you explain the media spending years reporting Obama as being Kenyan born then suddenly claiming he was born in Hawaii?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Didn't Trump send investigators to Hawaii too? He never bothered to investigate the birth certificate.

There's nothing we can do. We're screwed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
When I was younger I worked in the Passport Office in NYC and my job required me to examine thousands of birth certificates, baptismal certificates (which were then accepted) and other documents of citizenship. Obama's b/c is the genuine article, sufficient to get him a passport. Even that short form he made public in 2008 would have accomplished that.

Crazy Joe and others have gotten their panties in a twist because Photoshop gives strange readings for the internet image of the b/c. In fact, the Photoshop readings are so strange that I'd bet that nobody in Crazy Joe's posse can cook up a document from scratch that would give the same readings! What they overlook is that Obama's b/c (both the long and short) are printed on security paper deliberately designed to prevent any sort of falsification - counterfeiting, photocopying, alterations, forgery, etc. The design on these paper used in the Hawaiian Health Dept is called green basket weave. The anti-falsification design clearly works - the copies that Crazy Joe downloads from the internet keep giving him anomalous readings. He might as well claim that a US $20 bill is fake because its internet image doesn't give the right readings thanks to the anti-counterfeiting design used by the US Treasury.

Joe doesn't even realize when he's proving the opposite of his own purpose. He makes a fuss about the serial number on Obama's b/c compared to other birth certificates for people born the day after Obama. There's no rule, in the Hawaiian Health Dept or anywhere else, that the birth certificates have to be arranged in strict chronological order of birth before being numbered - what these serial numbers do prove is that Obama's birth certificate was in the same fistful of papers as those other certificates, that Obama was born that week, etc. He found the woman who signed the b/c, now age 95(!), and, yes, it's her signature. It turns out that she wasn't actually shown the b/c or the markings on it; she was questioned via the telephone and Zullo pretended to be a reporter; in any case she insisted there was no hankypanky about the Obama b/c. The long form even named the doctor, who was working at the appropriate hospital back then, and his children recognized his signature.

Some of the other birfers are also tripping over their own feet. Orly Taitz presently has a lawsuit in California in which she claims that various letters of the alphabet typed on the Obama b/c (the long form) must have come from different typewriters - in fact, a least a dozen different typewriters! Her "evidence" would even suggest that a single word on the b/c had every letter in it typed on different machines! Nobody would, or could, falsify a document that way; she is describing something impossible. In short, the people who are using various microscopic details as evidence of forgery, could not themselves forge a document that would have the same microscopic details!

So far, every Hawaiian official who has dealt with Obama's b/c says it's genuine. Republicans as well as Democrats.
edit on 7/18/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour
Anyone who buys into this NWO, secret government controlling EVERYTHING bull poo, who has retained half a brain and a modicum of common sense/objectivity HAS to concede that it is AT LEAST as likely that this is a deliberate move by the NWO to discredit Obama in an attempt to curry favour for the other guy, thus ensuring that the American people install the guy that TPTB wanted all along. Denial of this is simply to deny all logic. It just shows what a massive pile of poo this whole conspiracy/NWO thing really is. It's built off the back of cherry-picked, second/third/fourth- hand, heresay and conjecture, selected by individuals with a strong cognitive bias and a personal agenda, in order that they can continue to support their well established world view and provide stability for their egos , . It's unbelieveable that people can't see this, it really is....

Some of us can, and we recognise exactly the same behaviours and inconsistencies across a swathe of conspiracies (a bit of a giveaway that they are nonsense!). Every now and then one of us goes "off on one" out of sheer frustration at how ignorant people become. I see it was your turn to hit the frustration button
. I usually do it with a few glasses of wine in me.

Anyway : Just wait until Obama denies that Nibiru exists and Dec 21 2012 will be a normal day....ATS wil be smoking and the conspiracists will need sedating.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

When I was younger I worked in the Passport Office in NYC and my job required me to examine thousands of birth certificates, baptismal certificates (which were then accepted) and other documents of citizenship. Obama's b/c is the genuine article, sufficient to get him a passport. Even that short form he made public in 2008 would have accomplished that.

Maybe you missed the part in the investigation where it shows that Hawaii still allows those who are foreign born to get a valid Hawaii birth certificate as long as someone can provide proof that one of the parents was a citizen and resided in Hawaii for at least a year prior to registering their child.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

What the hell are talking about?

The Hawaii DOH admitted to Joe's investigators that the .pdf file didn't come from them.

It came from the whitehouse. I knew that a long time ago, when the whitehouse released it. What took Joe so long?

They would not confirm that the information on the .pdf file matched what they had on file.

Probably because it would be against the law for them to do that.

The Hawaii DOH gave Obama a certified copy of his certificate, the Obama administration created a .pdf file from it and then altered it.

Yes I know. As I mentioned before, they said they altered it when they released it.

This is what this is about.

Then this is beyond insane.
Joe managed to find out what anyone following this story should know because it was all public knowledge? What did that cost taxpayers because it was free for me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Hmmm... Yeah... I may have worded that post a little strongly, I just can't abide conjecture masquerading as fact... I don't know enough about the actual image or the possible in's and out's to comment on the actual birth certificate's authenticity (and I hope I didn't give the impression that I did) but I can see a silly, inconsistent argument a mile off.... I read above that someone is claiming that every single letter on a particular line on the certificate is typed on a different typewriter.... Erm... What? Don't they stop and actually think for a second?! WHY?! Why would, arguably, the most powerful and sophisticated government/military/technocracy in the world do a stupid, obvious bodge-job on an incredibly important document that they KNOW is going to be scrutinised down to the very last molecule? There's only two reasonable explanations 1) they didn't (see Shoonra's post for a reasonal theory as to why it may appear to be squiffy when examined as a secondary/tertiary source) or 2) (and this is for you conspiracy guys) they did a deliberately shoddy job of it to make it appear as though Obama is really actually Osama Llama-Dingdong and he wants to eat your souls or whatever.... Neither of these scenarios fit with the original assertion that this proves Obama is a fraud. It either proves he isn't or it proves someone is trying to discredit him.....
Whilst this is only my opinion, I believe it is based on sound logic and common sense.... There is no way that the US Govt.'s best effort at forging an official document is what amounts to digitally tippexing out the original information and then crudely writing 'Obama is totally legit' over the top in felt-tip..... These guys send spies around the world to inflitrate other governments and their security forces, on false documents, passports and papers etc. in order to achieve this the paperwork must be able to stand up to the most intense scrutiny and security measures their enemies have at their disposal.... This can't be accomplished with a badly photoshopped id and a false moustache.... Please... Think about it...
edit on 18-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Atrocious spelling and grammar

edit on 18-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Misspelling of Osma Llama-Dingdong's actual real name

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

You obviously haven't read all of the articles explaining everything else Joe found either, so when you decide to catch up, feel free to join the rest of us in an updated conversation.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Maybe you missed the part in the investigation where it shows that Hawaii still allows those who are foreign born to get a valid Hawaii birth certificate as long as someone can provide proof that one of the parents was a citizen and resided in Hawaii for at least a year prior to registering their child.

And you ignore the fact that such a birth certificate would NOT state Hawaii as the place of birth....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by habitforming

You obviously haven't read all of the articles explaining everything else Joe found either, so when you decide to catch up, feel free to join the rest of us in an updated conversation.

You had better believe I did.
What is it you think I am missing?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

Joe doesn't even realize when he's proving the opposite of his own purpose. He makes a fuss about the serial number on Obama's b/c compared to other birth certificates for people born the day after Obama. There's no rule, in the Hawaiian Health Dept or anywhere else, that the birth certificates have to be arranged in strict chronological order of birth before being numbered - what these serial numbers do prove is that Obama's birth certificate was in the same fistful of papers as those other certificates, that Obama was born that week, etc.

You obviously haven't looked over the rules and criteria for how a birth registration was even numbered back in 1961. A little research goes a long way.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
George W. Bush ignored something like 19 congressional subpoenas, in additional to all his other crimes and was never successfully impeached.

Bill Clinton lied to the American public, carried on like a baboon in the Oval Office, in additon to his other alleged crimes committed as Governor of Arkansas and was never successfully impeached.

Barack Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent and his Social Security number is likely fraudulent. He may or may not have been born in the US. His mother, particularly, a CIA asset from a family of CIA assets, seems to have pulled some advantageous fiddles for young Barack/Barry. And people seriously believe he is going to be impeached or that this will impact him politically.

Think again folks. Remember, we're talking about America now.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join