It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
and we can all tell that you have totally lost it, posting off topic crap after you were caught out posting lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Because the constitution founded a republic not a democracy, therefore bits of Roman law would be incorporated into our system,

So show us exactly where that occured, unless....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You make no sense at all!

Because the Fluoride has already corrupted your brain. You know that was one thing about the Germans; Hitler started that practice during the World War on the Jews. Turns out it made them more prone to manipulation and passivity.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Funny; I was more than capable of your challenge.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

www.activistpost.com...

www.forbes.com...

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Boom; that was me dropping some knowledge on you.
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Boom! Does this mean you're giving up since you're not quoting that law? Well *puff* *ching* *whop* *kaboom*.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You are about as smart as he is..

/facepalm

If the Republic was based on Roman Law, and our Constitution founded a Republic.....Do I really need to connect those dots even further?

The lack of common sense is astounding.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well if it's the law as you claim it then post it or admid you're making crap up. I'm not going anywhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

www.dl.ket.org...

The Roman law as codified by Gaius during the Flavian emperors is today the basis for most European legal systems and laws. In this system, all laws are listed by crimes in one or more books. In England and the United States a variation of the Roman law called Common Law,is used.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Boom; that was me dropping some knowledge on you

Actually, that was you shooting yourself in the foot as you are unable to quote the law.... because you just made it up again.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war).

Capitis deminutio means "decrease of head" and is a reference to loss of status. It has nothing whatsoever to do with capital letters - your own link shows this.

Do you not read your own links?
edit on 22/7/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Aren't you going to give up. I asked you to post the law. I do not care about your opinion about it or anyone elses. Post the law or admid you're lying.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

And do you fail to realize that when the status of capitis deminutio maxima was conferred upon somebody their name was spelled in all capital letters?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

But I did post the law. . Common law is the law.Org is reserved for sites for educational purposes only. They can not post anything that can not be validated on their site.

If we practice common law; and it came from Roman law, and Roman Law practiced capitis deminutio maxima

What can you not get? That would make it part of our code.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

By creating a birth certificate or a title, with your name in all capital letters, you are indicating a decrease in your status. You are no longer a State citizen who was sovereign, you become the 14th amendment slave citizens that were given civil rights, after the civil war. You would all know this if you had read my thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It is 5:26 AM. I'm done arguing with you all for a bit. I've spent the last four rebutting Spoor and need a break to sleeep. I'll be back shortly to see whatever nasty condescendingness you've left for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So post it then. C'mon how many times do I need to ask for a quote on that? If it's the law as you claim it is then you can quote it instead of dancing around with links.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I've spent the last four rebutting Spoor

actually, you have rebutted nothing at all, just shown that you really have no clue at all, and made up imaginary laws.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

And do you fail to realize that when the status of capitis deminutio maxima was conferred upon somebody their name was spelled in all capital letters?

I fail to realise it, for the reason that it isn't true. It has nothing to do with capital letters.

If we practice common law; and it came from Roman law, and Roman Law practiced capitis deminutio maxima

What can you not get? That would make it part of our code.

You have some serious logical failures. The type of legal system you operate says little about the the actual laws of the land. Aside from the fact that capitis deminutio has nothing to do with capital letters in the first place. It is simply a term to denote a reduced standing. The "capitis" is a reference to head, not letters.

You do realise that the Romans didn't even have capital letters, don't you:

European languages, except for Ancient Greek and Latin, did not make the case distinction before about 1300

source:en.wikipedia.org...

So the idea of your name been written in a different case in Roman courts is just nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by texasgirl
Here's something interesting: It appears the Conservatives are now pouncing on this issue, too. I just saw an attack ad against Obama on tv claiming his Harvard records are sealed, his medical records are sealed, his personal records are sealed, etc...And they posted his birth certificate asking 'who is this man'. Then there's a phone number to call and sign a petition to disqualify Obama from office!

Its funny, because all of those records are sealed without him having to do a thing, same as they would be for anyone here. The advertisement will prey on the stupid.

I guess my point was that the Republicans wouldn't even touch on this issue in the past. Some previous posters have pointed out that even they won't bring up the bc issue because it's total bunk but now the Republicans ARE bringing up this problem. Did they learn some new information?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
challenge to the birthers;

contact the office of john boehner and make him aware of this amazing discovery

Contact the Speaker
Office of the Speaker
H-232 The Capitol
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-0600
Fax: (202) 225-5117

le tus know the reply

if you want to play the "thay are all in on it" game, than contact a random lawyer in DC

let us know the reply

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join