learn more

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

While I agree with you that both sides try and push the boundaries of truth and logic to new heights of insanity, I must ask this:

why did bush not admit he never served in anything past his pillow forts as acting sovereign pillow master? Why did he insist on some sort of military record?

Image.

Thats why he would want to fake a S.S.R. card
edit on 18-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Image????

I am the same age as Obama and when I registered the draft was over and just about everybody knew that it was not coming back. There would be no reason to try to alter it. We were absolutely in no fear of being drafted when we registered. This is just silly but considering the source it does not surprise me one bit.

edit on 7/18/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
What do current government officials in Hawaii think about Joes' investigation. It is obvious:

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

www.abc15.com...< br />

So "birthers" is this guy in on the great conspiracy as well?

What makes you think that he isn't? Because assistants to attorney generals are just too trustworthy to lie?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by habitforming

Whenever you scan a document with OCR software it creates layers as a result of how light reflects off the document. Layers themselves mean nothing. However what is in those layers does.

I looked at it and I'm no expert but it sure looked fake to me. Like i said, why spend millions to cover up a real birth certificate?

It points to the logical conclusion that President Obama has something to hide.

Whenever you claim a document YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN is fake, you are an idiot.
I know all about the layers and why they are there.
I also understand that PDF is not the actual birth certificate.
Please tell me how you can call something you have never seen fake?

Plus, you know, there is THIS THREAD.
Sheriff Joe is not claiming that the BC is fake pieced together in Photoshop as proven by layers in a PDF. He is saying the document has super secret codes on it and only one person in the world knows what those codes mean and that person signed BO's BC and Joe just happened to get the truth from them.

Soooooo...pick a #ing reality here, birthers.
Is Joe right, or are you all going to stick with that layers BS?
edit on 18-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

You should re-read my first post on this thread.

Here is a reality for you.

Your opinion well it was never yours Lord Obama graciously gave it to you so that you may share your ignorance with the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Because assistants to attorney generals are just too trustworthy to lie?

No, of course they are capable of lying but I will take the trustworthiness of this A.A.G. over sheriff Joes' any day of the week without reservation.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sheriff Joe Arpaio for the win!!!! This was a legitimate investigation!!!
Let the hearings BEGIN!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

GW didnt live in kenya and all the while people didnt confuse his place of birth.

Just because that guy was speeding doesnt mean the guy behind him will be speeding too. Why pull them both over?

If something comes to light in my country that could reflect on how I make my choices in voting on who will be running me and this country... You damn skippy, I want to know he's legit. If one lie comes up, then that throws a flag that many more will come. I mean thats a given, but still.

Cover your ass... check your work. Or just be a lazy ass that will accept anything and everything someone else tells them to do.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I don't know how much it matters if the draft was in place or not. He would need to look like a faithful American. If you are just learning now that a good military record helps in politics, then I am sorry for you.

EDIT: add

I find your feigned ignorance a little telling of your intentions here. Media should not be controlled by the state. State sponsored propaganda is how democratic societies die.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by article

GW didnt live in kenya and all the while people didnt confuse his place of birth.

Neither did Obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

I don't know how much it matters if the draft was in place or not. He would need to look like a faithful American. If you are just learning now that a good military record helps in politics, then I am sorry 4 u

Spare me your false pity.

Your missing the entire point. There would have been no reason for him NOT to register.

The draft was over.

Everyone knew it was not going to be reinstated.

And yes it matters big time if the draft was in place or not. If it was I probably would not have registered along with many others.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

And they have the nerve to tell us to stop talking about Bain Capital and the hidden Tax Records.

Yeah. NOT

Democrats are saying stop talking about Bain, the only one who thinks Bain has any relevence past 99 is Obama and the people he has drinking his Kool Aid.

Bill Clinton thinks Bain is a positive thing.
abcnews.go.com...
Obama is willing to take their "evil" money.
www.inc.com...
More Democrats defending Romney and Bain.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

I find your feigned ignorance a little telling of your intentions here. Media should not be controlled by the state. State sponsored propaganda is how democratic societies die.

What in the world are you talking about?

Never said media should be controlled by the state.

Not in favor of state sponsored propaganda either.

link   

Originally posted by muse7
What is worse is most of the people here demanding Obama be impeached, will vote for Romney come November. Lol what a bunch of hypocrites

How does that make them hypocrites? Was Romney born in Canada?

link   

yeah I still don't understand how you cant see how that being an irregularity or not would matter to him. Like I said, if he wanted a life in politics he would like to have a good military record....that's all I said.

I don't know where your fishing or for what but I am pretty sure that was clear.

EDIT:
Fixed sentence :yeah I still don't understand how you cant see how that being an irregularity or not would matter to him.

link   

awsome.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

You should re-read my first post on this thread.

OK, and?

Here is a reality for you.

Your opinion well it was never yours Lord Obama graciously gave it to you so that you may share your ignorance with the world.

Huh?
My opinion is formed by looking long and hard into the facts.
I'd love to debate this with you if you could come up with one single new thing that has not been debunked.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhkay.... A couple of points...

1) So, there's an evidently faked, badly photoshopped birth certificate ( "i knew it was fake within 30 minutes of it being released" one poster states) released by the same government that, according to most here, can project a fully 3D, utterly convincing alien invasion into the sky to trick us all into believing we are being invaded by aliens, thus justifying a takeover of the world!? Wow.... Guess that's where all the money went, maybe they shouldbhave spent a few more dollars on a decent, fake birth certificate eh?

2) This thread is the opitomy of the conspiracy theorists, severe cognitive bias and inability to see the HUGE flaws and hypocrisy in their logic. Those posting here that this is EVIDENCE that Obama is shifty, it PROVES it! Are the same people that would be screaming "it's all disinformation, it's all lies" in a thread about how they've discovered the other guy (whoever he is, I'm not American so don't know) is a bit dodgy and up to no good. People are even citing the MSM as a source of support for their argument?!? The very same MSM that are apparently owned and carefully controlled by the super scary secret government of lizards and aliens. Are you serious?!
Anyone who buys into this NWO, secret government controlling EVERYTHING bull poo, who has retained half a brain and a modicum of common sense/objectivity HAS to concede that it is AT LEAST as likely that this is a deliberate move by the NWO to discredit Obama in an attempt to curry favour for the other guy, thus ensuring that the American people install the guy that TPTB wanted all along. Denial of this is simply to deny all logic. It just shows what a massive pile of poo this whole conspiracy/NWO thing really is. It's built off the back of cherry-picked, second/third/fourth- hand, heresay and conjecture, selected by individuals with a strong cognitive bias and a personal agenda, in order that they can continue to support their well established world view and provide stability for their egos , . It's unbelieveable that people can't see this, it really is....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Did YOU do an investigation of the depth and scope that the cold case posse did? No? Then why should I believe you over Arpaio

I didn't, but I'm sure the Republican party has. Nullifying Obama would be their wet dream.

I think you should believe the Republican party, but I fear you will believe what you want to be true.

Don't you trust the GOP?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Problem: Governments are corrupt and there is no accountability.

Reaction: Population motivated to action, instability, chaos.

Solution: World Government

Getting us all buttered up for it.
What you think the people running this nation are complete idiots? No way, they are almost certainly purposely destroying the fabric of society.
edit on 18-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Originally posted by article

Neither did Obama.

Are you serious?

How long have you been on ATS again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join