It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by crawdad1914
I simply believe partisinship will allways trump the search for truth.

No, what is impeding the search for the truth is the fact that Arpaio's posse was refused at every turn by officials in Hawaii. To the point of extreme suspicion. If there was nothing to hide, then why keep hiding it?

My comment was intended as a general statement. I Believe in this particular case where there is smoke there is fire. Enough evidence has come out to convince me that O was not born in Hawaii, but in modern day America truth means little and Partisinship trumps everything. This is a systemic problem with both parties.

As an Arizona native, I see Arpaio and his theatrics daily, and do not have a lot of love for him at all, but in this particular case I think he is serving the "public good"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
I simply believe partisinship will allways trump the search for truth.

No, what is impeding the search for the truth is the fact that Arpaio's posse was refused at every turn by officials in Hawaii. To the point of extreme suspicion. If there was nothing to hide, then why keep hiding it?

Please do keep in mind that none of them has a right to see the BC. They can go in there stomping their feet and crying as much as they want, but in the end, turning them down on a request to see it is the right thing to do.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

They were stopped because they have no legal authority to access the records they requested. There are three types of people that could access that information. Obama, Obama's immediate family, and an LEO with subpoena. The "posse" are none of those. In fact they're not even LEO. There's no reason these people should have been allowed access to the information they were looking for and the Hawaii DOH did the right thing by denying them access.

Then again I forgot we were on ATS where the Constitution is a sacred document unless it gets in the way of someone's own political ideology.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
...but in the end, turning them down on a request to see it is the right thing to do.

Since when is denying a posse sworn in by a US Sheriff, with explicit orders to uncover information pertinent to all Americans, about a potential, CRITICAL fraudulent government document,

THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

:shk:

Since the flies have surfaced and CLAIM it is the right thing to do? BS! The right thing to do is to provide any and all information that will clear Obama of this mess. Until the questions stop. Until there is no more information that can be had.

But NO. It appears that this one is worse than the Berlin Wall. It might persist for generations, but eventually it will be torn down.

It is not the right thing to do, in this special case, and you damn well know it.

The US Congress is a bunch of spineless cowards. Arpaio and Zullo, along with the rest of the posse, have put lifetimes of reputation on the line to deliver us this news- in the face of outright conspiracy to stop them. The least the Congress could do is call congressional hearings on the matter, and request every last document there is from the HDH, as well as spend $40 million investigating it- like they did a blow job.

The sad fact of the matter is they would rather spend that much on Clinton over that, and yet here we have MOUNDS of evidence that this story needs serious congressional investigation, and what do we get?

NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Total nonsense.

It was the right thing to do because it was the legal thing to do.

Obama has provided both forms of his birth cert, it's been vouched for by the state, and that's all a court needs to know, it's more than you have the right to see and no conspiracy theorist Sheriff has any more right to demand a state break it's own law than you or I.

Especially after all the lies in his first report...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

The only "smoke" is political propaganda you're choosing to believe.

If I look at all the "evidence" Hitler produced about Jews and homosexuals and assume that, because there's a lot of smoke, there must be fire, I'd be delusional.

All of the "smoke" has been long debunked. If you'd like us to debunk specific things, just ask.

There is NO true birther evidence.

Not a single scrap.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

They were stopped because they have no legal authority to access the records they requested. There are three types of people that could access that information. Obama, Obama's immediate family, and an LEO with subpoena. The "posse" are none of those. In fact they're not even LEO. There's no reason these people should have been allowed access to the information they were looking for and the Hawaii DOH did the right thing by denying them access.

Then again I forgot we were on ATS where the Constitution is a sacred document unless it gets in the way of someone's own political ideology.

Who wants to bet that the evidence they've ammassed at this point will be validated as "probable cause" for the issuance of said subpoena?

The real question is, who has the backbone to issue one?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I'm pretty sure, based on all of that, that you don't know what pro bono means... if the "Obama" won, then the other side would pay Bowen's standard fees, if "Obama" lost then Bauer would be receiving nothing.

In other words, at no point was Bowen paid by the campaign.

I think you're really confused!

OR you're just lying?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

They have no evidence.

Present what evidence you think they have and I'll show you how it's already been debunked.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So you're saying the Constitution only matters when it's defending your rights, everyone else be damned? I find it quite funny that birthers claim to be defenders of the Constitution yet they follow a man whose methods have been deemed unconstitutional by a judge and they have no problem with violating a person's right to privacy. I'm sure they'd be singing a different tune if Arpaio were trying to get access to their birth certificate,

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

And they frequently demand states violate the good faith clause of the constitution.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

I still have a copy of "Fortunate Son".

A mind-bending read if you can get through it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I have one somewhere but never made it through! hahah...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Here's 2 you can debunk... written transcription codes on the BC margins and identical pixel mapping on .pdf characters...

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And so I ask...If there was nothing to this story, then why is virtually every major, and minor, media outlet got it on their sites?

They are reporting on the story, not taking a position of agreement with Arpaio. They also give the opposing side of the story:

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

Wisch also said that "not only are Hawaii's vital records some of the best managed, but they also have some of the strongest restrictions on access to prevent identity theft and fraud."

Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell citizenship questions.

Courts have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue.

Just because a newspaper reports on a story, doesn't mean they agree with it. I hope Arpaio is enjoying his 15 minutes.

What is this "forgery on the WH website" that you keep talking about? Seriously, are you talking about the pdf that Obama posted? And calling it a "forgery" because that's what Arpaio said? Or is there another "forgery" that I don't know about? Can you link to the "forgery"?
edit on 7/19/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

sup kozmo,

Have you heard a credible explanation about the use of the term "African" yet on Obama's released BC, when the codes themselves for the year explicitly state that "Negro" was the term in use, and that they didn't start using the term "African" until the 80's??

That alone is enough to warrant congressional investigations, let alone everything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by crawdad1914

The only "smoke" is political propaganda you're choosing to believe.

If I look at all the "evidence" Hitler produced about Jews and homosexuals and assume that, because there's a lot of smoke, there must be fire, I'd be delusional.

All of the "smoke" has been long debunked. If you'd like us to debunk specific things, just ask.

There is NO true birther evidence.

Not a single scrap.

I never assumed because there was smoke there was certainly fire. I am old enought to recognize the games played by both parties to push forward there own agenda. Lies and manipulation of facts is an old "tried and true" game.
I have looked at the evidence against O being American born and find it compelling.
I haven't a "dog in this fight" simply enjoying the debate.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I was holding that one in my back pocket!

Having over 15 years experience with Illustrator and Photoshop, I'm still waiitng for someone to explain the identical pixel-mapping on the alleged BC. I've looked at thousands of Adobe projects and NEVER in my entire professional experience have I seen the pixels align perfectly on scanned text - not unless they were copied and pasted.

I am also interested in hearing how the transcription codes are going to be debunked. Once Arpaio presented the transcription codes, I took it upon myslef to investigate the claim even further. And what I learned is that each field on every paper BC was transcribed with a numeric code that corresponded to the option available for the digital records when they were digitizing meta-data. The number 9 indicates that the filed was "open, incomplete, blank" yet on Obama's we see data - albeit incorrect... "African" being a prime example.

So, patiently I await, the grand "Debunking" that was promised...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hands down THE best thing about Arpaio? He is very, very, very old. ; )

No. The BC is not a fraud. People who believe Arpaio should not be allowed to vote or procreate.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the media has the bulk of society convinced that Sheriff Joe is a nutjob and the case is closed.
There comes a time when it's better to move on and attack the "attackable" against a politician. The "birther" angle didn't fly - so move on to the next controversy surrounding Obama. There are definitely many others...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join