BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Whenever you scan a document with OCR software it creates layers as a result of how light reflects off the document. Layers themselves mean nothing. However what is in those layers does.

I looked at it and I'm no expert but it sure looked fake to me. Like i said, why spend millions to cover up a real birth certificate?

It points to the logical conclusion that President Obama has something to hide.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
youtu.be...

edit on 113131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The summary:

Obama could not have been born at the Kapiolani hospital due to the The “Nordyke Twin” birth certificate numbering curiosity. However, the form itself indicates that the birth was recorded from outside of Hawaii.
A former clerk whose signature is on Obama’s Long Form Birth Certificate verified that there was zero chance the electronic documented presented by White House was the original. Many fields were filled in AFTER the original birth certificate had been certified
The State of Hawaii has laws and Jerome Corsi uncovered correspondence confirming that foreign nationals could obtain birth certificates WITHOUT BEING BORN IN HAWAII. Worse, ANY ADULT – not even one related to the child – could record a “birth” simply by presenting information that mother or father was a “resident” (not even a citizen) of Hawaii.
The State of Hawaii only will affirm that they have A RECORD OF BIRTH on file, but NOT that the information is accurate.
Hawaii refuses to show it to anyone which violating their own laws, especially when it is being requested by law enforcement of another jurisdiction.
The State of Hawaii confirms that they did not provide the PDF document to the White House, meaning that what the White House offered as “proof” was in itself an altered – and illegitimate.
The Kapiolani hospital had a log, right outside the delivery room, that was maintained by a nurse during the time Obama claims to have been born there. The log is reported to be in the hospital archives, but hospital officials refuse to show it to them. Ironically, those archives are supposed to be open to the public.

www.politijim.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We all knew Obama's birth certificate was a fraud, I was hoping for alot more this time round than Arpaio's last big news on March 1st.

Fact is, fraudulant or not I'm 100% sure Obama's real biological daddy is not Obama Snr and his biological father (and mother) IS in fact a US born citizen. Now why Obama wants to cover up who is real biological father is, I don't know but I think it might have to do more with Obama's lies about his past, not his real father.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The founding fathers knew one day a foreigner would try to become President and destroy the country from the inside.

They had the foresight to put in a preventative measure in the Constitution to prevent this from happening.

Then came Barrack Hussein Obama.

The founding fathers tried to protect us, and we ignored them.

Uhh, "Then came the banking cartel with their private central bank" is what I think you meant to say. That is basically a foreign entity that has been controlling this country. True, not a live person in the regular sense of the word.

I do get what you mean though. I can't remember who sold us out...was it Woodrow Wilson....1913? History was always my worst subject, but I remember the really important "lessons learned."

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If any one is going to be blamed for bringing forth Obma's fraudulant birth certificate......will be none other than 29 year old Alex Okrent.....who suddenly died at the Chicago campaign headquarters! Right?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Anybody who would take anything coming from sheriff Joe Arpaio at face value should really do some serious soul searching. A little scrutiny is in order here. I don't like to shoot the messenger but is some instances it is justified and this is one of them.

There are many reasons why you should not trust this man, he has a past and his past actions are reason enough why you should keep your trust in check,

Do yourself a favor and take an honest look at this man.

Why would you want to blindly trust a man who wiretapped his political opponents?

That is just for starters...just the tip of the iceberg of this sleazy man. Why would anybody want to put their trust in him?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Interesting he says at the end, they arent accusing obama of any crime, only the govt itself... wtf?

I'm sure they are accusing Obama but they have to make it seem like they aren't specifically out to get him, since that would make their investigation seem a lot more biased.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh looky, another Arpaio character assassin makes sure to get his meaningless 2 cents in, like he was talking to little babies that have to be spoon fed Obamaganda 24 hours a day.

Insulting our intelligence with attempted deflection from the evidence. Again. Isn't that trick a little old?

Oh wait... I see. Must work for that same Channel 5 CBS affiliate that tried to ask those kinds of questions at the latest press conference- and who was swatted like a fly by Joe. That's good. Flies need to get swatted.

*swat*

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Okay, I mentioned this on the previous Arpaio thread, but isn't it a weird coincidence that after Obama became president and had trouble proving his birthplace, that his mom's buddy, Neil Abercromie runs for and becomes the governor of Hawaii? Perfectly positioned to help his friend's son, Barry, by producing "proof"? But, strangely, even though Abercrombie campaigned saying he would end this birther stuff "once and for all", a few weeks after winning the election he says he can't help Barry because the state's privacy laws won't let him?

I am too lazy to look up the links again, but I posted them into the other thread's reply. Hawaii conveniently made a law that allows the state to ignore requests to see Obama's birth certificate, except for family. Too bad, Governor Abercrombie...I grew up in Hawaii, and I remember Abercrombe: taxi driver, bald with a long ponytail, and always seemed a bit wild.. He is definitely passionate about wanting to help out Obama. You should see the videos on you tube. But, having lived there and knowing politicians there personally, I totally believe that a cover-up could be pulled offf. In Hawaii we are all connected to each other in some way or another...The Democrats own that state. Obama is safe there, even if they don't really like him they will close ranks whenever necessary.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah like Nixon..."I am Not A Crook" give us a break......
I think its important because i believe Obama is an implant of the shadow goverment.
Hes a cloned politician who has all the right credentials to be electable......If he were to go down in flames, they would just pull another sock puppet out of the bag and keep the charade right on rolling,(all the while making political and monetary hay out of the good things and the bad things that happen us all...........)
Obama is a stooge so obviously in over his head that hes treading water....Jeb Bush well theres a chip off the old blockhead there.....Romney too is only taking orders from higher higher.....
When will the next pres be his own man?
Maybe never again

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh looky, another Arpaio character assassin makes sure to get his meaningless 2 cents in, like he was talking to little babies that have to be spoon fed Obamaganda 24 hours a day.

Insulting our intelligence with attempted deflection from the evidence. Again. Isn't that trick a little old?

Oh wait... I see. Must work for that same Channel 5 CBS affiliate that tried to ask those kinds of questions at the latest press conference- and who was swatted like a fly by Joe. That's good. Flies need to get swatted.

*swat*

So you agree with Joe that Obama is innocent in all this?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Whenever you scan a document with OCR software it creates layers as a result of how light reflects off the document. Layers themselves mean nothing. However what is in those layers does.

I looked at it and I'm no expert but it sure looked fake to me. Like i said, why spend millions to cover up a real birth certificate?

Whenever you claim a document YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN is fake, you are an idiot.
I know all about the layers and why they are there.
I also understand that PDF is not the actual birth certificate.
Please tell me how you can call something you have never seen fake?

Plus, you know, there is THIS THREAD.
Sheriff Joe is not claiming that the BC is fake pieced together in Photoshop as proven by layers in a PDF. He is saying the document has super secret codes on it and only one person in the world knows what those codes mean and that person signed BO's BC and Joe just happened to get the truth from them.

Soooooo...pick a #ing reality here, birthers.
Is Joe right, or are you all going to stick with that layers BS?
edit on 18-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Whenever you claim a document YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN is fake, you are an idiot.

I just made a document that says invisible alien insectoids are flying around everywhere, you might say it's fake but have you actually seen it? If not I guess you would be an idiot.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
To all of those trying to defend this treasonous criminal..... You look ridiculous.

Its funny how you think its not possible that Obama would cheat- hahahaha.

Hes been a fraud and a phony since day one. You are just too proud to call it what it is.

Try to spin it all you want, its not going to change things.

Get that imposter out of the oval office- he has shamed this country and so have the people who have been hiding the truth or have tried to help hide the truth. You are all to blame, but you dont care- do you?

Nope- keep those rose colored sunglasses on. It sure is doing you a lot of good.

Personally- I havent engaged in the birther debates because there was no hard evidence.
And at times- I was in denial over some of the reports.

The poster on Page 1 was right- people owe you an apology.

So here I am- I AM SORRY- for not taking this issue more seriously.

My hats off to you- and especially to the Sheriff.

Get that treasonous pig out of office Joe

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Insulting our intelligence with attempted deflection from the evidence.

What evidence?

He said he’s not questioning Obama’s involvement in the alleged forgery or his legal status but believes a crime occurred.
Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship, and state officials did again Tuesday.

It also interesting to note:

“It appears that in the case of Hawaii law, any person can obtain a birth certificate if any adult or their parents can prove that they resided in Hawaii for one year and paid taxes,” he said. “There is no requirement to show that the child itself was actually born in Hawaii or on U.S. soil.”

So in that case everyone that was born in Hawaii should be viewed with suspicion.

After the investigation, Zullo said the U.S. would have to question the citizenship of anyone with a birth certificate from Hawaii.

See, what did I tell you.

www.wnd.com...

www.abc15.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It is just nuts how HUGE this is and how people don't think it an issue for a president to lie. We had a hissy panty chewing fest with Clinton and his appetite.

Our WH lies openly about a damn serious matter....one that EVERYONE would have cared about before his election, and nothing.

I give up with trying to reason with people. I just smile and look at my SHTF clock....and smile to myself. Ok. No problem. Things like this are nothing. He will be honest with the rest....

the fact that it is normal for a president to lie, is just something out of art-tart land.

and here come the minions to defend the great liar leader......"noooo, that is BS, he is not a liar,Haawaaaiiiii!!!!!"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
But the plot thickens. Sleazeball Joes' fearless team of investigators also uncovered:

“We also looked into the president’s selective service registration card and found that it, too, appeared to be fraudulent,” Arpaio said.

www.wnd.com...

Like the "truthers" the "birthers" will twist and fabricate anything to fit their story line. This is almost laughable. What sinister reasons could their be for Obama to alter or manipulate his S.S.R. card? It beggars the imagination.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Lol the Birth Certificate provided by the White House is 100% Legit.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator. “You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations. He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.

“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Link
edit on 7/18/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
What do current government officials in Hawaii think about Joes' investigation. It is obvious:

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

www.abc15.com...< br />

So "birthers" is this guy in on the great conspiracy as well?

edit on 7/18/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join