Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Again I just want to point out the very important distinction: previously, they were not sure, but now, they ARE SURE that Obama's BC, as released by the WH, is fraudulent. That's a career law enforcement officer stating this, after extended and meticulous investigations that have gone on for a very long time.

I mean really, I kept expecting "Oops, we made a mistake"...or "Due to insufficient evidence, we are shutting down the case"...

But let this sink in a minute people. This is major confirmation of what so many have suspected all along. But is it actionable, and will the Congress act on this. If they don't, they should all be fired. For having no balls. Zero, nada, zilcho.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I'm glad someone in officialdom agrees with us bozo conspiracy "theorists".
This isn't conspiracy theory however, it is conspiracy fact.t ours.

I never cared either way, but all those people who did care were soooo constantly called names by so many on the Internet and television, that they deserve a huge apology. They endured some pretty mean comments for even questioning it's authenticity. I remember reading and watching people being dismissed in such a rude manner for years.

Thank You very much! I agree with you. I've been a birther since seeing the first .PDF document because I'm a programmer for a living and quickly was able to tell it was a fake. I've stood by my conviction and took a lot of heat for it. There are a lot of people that will still try to say its real and won't have a clue how damn dumb they look to anyone educated on the issue.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

Funny, I don't remember anyone even questioning if he was a US citizen or not. They sure asked McCain. Was this your first attempt at trying to play the 'race card'? If it was, good try, if not, well, try harder.

My first attempt at playing the race card? Are you serious? It's like someone magically decided to f*ck with Obama on his country of birth. Out of all the things they could have called him out on, it just had to be his nationality. It's not like the dude even has a middle-eastern or African accent.
edit on 17-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Funny, I don't remember anyone even questioning if he was a US citizen or not. They sure asked McCain. Was this your first attempt at trying to play the 'race card'? If it was, good try, if not, well, try harder.

My first attempt at playing the race card? Are you serious? It's like someone magically decided to f*ck with Obama on his country of birth. Out of all the things they could have called him out on, it just had to be his nationality.

You do realize, I hope, that if he is not a natural born citizen, he is not eligible to become POTUS. I can't believe I had to say/type that. This is not a new thing. They have been talking about this for some time now. There is nothing "magical" about it. There have been questions regarding his "nationality" for quite some time....unless you just came out from under that rock.

Edit: Nm, I see you are from the UK, your ignorance is forgiven. I just naturally assumed you were from the states. Sorry.
edit on 17-7-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

My first attempt at playing the race card? Are you serious? It's like someone magically decided to f*ck with Obama on his country of birth. Out of all the things they could have called him out on, it just had to be his nationality.

You do realize, I hope, that if he is not a natural born citizen, he is not eligible to become POTUS. I can't believe I had to say/type that. This is not a new thing. They have been talking about this for some time now. There is nothing "magical" about it. There have been questions regarding his "nationality" for quite some time....unless you just came out from under that rock.

Edit: Nm, I see you are from the UK, your ignorance is forgiven. I just naturally assumed you were from the states. Sorry.

Oh, I know the issue here, and that little constitutional dilemma your country would find itself in if the certificate's fake. I also know it was a democrat who started this whole thing to get Hilarious Clinton nominated in favour of Obama.
My point is someone might be taking you all for a ride here. There's definitely an agenda here of some sort.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I 100% agree with you on that, and it's not my country either.

Edit: He sure sounds funny in this vid.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
After seeing that video, I can tell that both Mike and Joe are not only upset at what they have uncovered, but they are PISSED. There is renewed fire in their eyes, and conviction in their words. And their professional reputations on the line with every single one of those words. As opposed to some internet screen name from a proxy server, for example. They are mad and want something done about it. And so do I.

Where's that damn petition for Congressional hearings on this? Time to sign it.
edit on Tue Jul 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
It doesn't matter if Obama was born on a shooting star or in the middle of the Suez Canal, all that matters is this...

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

As far as the Hawaii folks are concerned, Obama is their son so there is nothing you folks can do about it.

I don't know if Israel recognizes Hawaii. lol We'll probably have to wait for their decision on the matter

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The founding fathers knew one day a foreigner would try to become President and destroy the country from the inside.

They had the foresight to put in a preventative measure in the Constitution to prevent this from happening.

Then came Barrack Hussein Obama.

The founding fathers tried to protect us, and we ignored them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Funny I thought that the MSM was not a trust worthy source? I guess it's only trust worthy if it benefits one's agenda lol.

Anyways...when is this "finding" going to be taken to court? Since its most likely going to be shot down like %100 of the other birther "proof". Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What a sad and confusing state of affairs. Impeachment would not be necessary I don't believe for someone serving to be removed from office. The court would ultimately order the election commission to declare that he had been ineligible to be a candidate and certify his opponent as winner...establishing McCain as President immediately.

edit on 17-7-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: kindle keyboard angst

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by BacknTime

I dunno what that means but I was thinking more like Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Lol, well.. 10 points for accuracy

Paper-scissors-rock is a hand game played by two people. The game is also known as roshambo, or another ordering of the three items

To the guy above who said something about GWB not having his birth cert. checked.. Well I wasn't aware that there was any issue with his place of birth. Whereas Obama has seemingly inaccurate details, both withheld by his own staff and himself, and with the certificate.

Wouldn't you want to know for sure? It's not as if they're asking him to pull his pants down and check his weiner for birth marks..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Someone's using this for their own ends.

It's Politics man.. It goes without saying that someone stands to benefit *IF* it's a fraud. Without saying. And it's not so much a personal attack as it's POLITICS!!

Dig up dirt and smear it. If it sticks, job done. If it doesn't then keep throwing it until it does,

And it doesn't detract from the issue that if it is fake, then it needs to be public... It's win/win for the people who want to get obama out of office. And it's just politics..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

And they have the nerve to tell us to stop talking about Bain Capital and the hidden Tax Records.

Yeah. NOT

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What is worse is most of the people here demanding Obama be impeached, will vote for Romney come November. Lol what a bunch of hypocrites

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is how easy it is,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 113131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here are my 2 cents.

Why spend millions of dollars paying lawyers to shut down every court challenge if the document is not a fake?

Now real Law Enforcement conducts an investigation and says it fake. No One Cares .
Hell the Attorney General is held in contempt of congress and nothing happen. These people actually are above the law.

People need to wake the (SNIP) up.

YOU ARE BEING LIED TOO.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

YEAH ITS A BIG LIE. OBAMA BORN IN HAWAII.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: blah
edit on 17-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: grrr

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

You are a programmer? So you must be smarter than me. Tell me how you conclude a document is a fake from looking at a PDF of said document?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

I don't think that matters anymore.....

There was an investigation by Law Enforcement and they said its Fake.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by habitforming

I don't think that matters anymore.....

There was an investigation by Law Enforcement and they said its Fake.

And yet they did not claim it had anything to do with "layers" in a PDF file now did they?
In fact, I am still not sure what exactly they did claim to find.
Why no elaboration on these codes?
What codes?
Where are the codes?
How come only one person, 95 years old, could know what the codes mean and why don't we know what they mean?
edit on 17-7-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join