It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Seede

We should trust someone who doesn't know what Marxist means, why?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Can I play, too? It's been a long time since I've gotten heavy into the birther debate and I'm in the mood. I'm also eager to see Arpaio's evidence compiled in one post. I simply cannot watch that pig-man speak.

Absolutely...but we both know he won't make the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How many things have been posted by birthers and debunked, on this thread alone?

And NO undebunked evidence has yet to be presented.

Why is that?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Not only will they take the word of a County Sheriff from a different state as the word of God...but let's not forget that they also believed a picture of a "birth certificate" from Kenya was Obama's official BC.

No investigation, no hard copy, no disection in Adobe...just "Yep...that's it".

Their confirmation bias is off the charts...and it's a bit sad and funny at the same time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by flashtrum

That's also been debunked...

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why lie abut something so easily checked??

abcnews.go.com...

LOL! A fact checking error for over 10 years! Like a professional would publish a bio without proof reading from the individual!

The only thing this statement does is discredit her work and based on the fact that she represented many well known people along with Obama, I seriously doubt it!

If you think that any professional who makes a living doing this is that naive, than you're just as naive as the rest of them!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Imagine the odds of Obama's folks hiding his true birth place - of even being able to - as regular people who never had the pull of, say, the Bush family, and for no real reason, as the kid was growing up. The kid was a black kid, and growing up in a nation where no such person has ever grown up to be president - or even to ever occupy a position in government that would require him to be a US-born citizen. And yet, they schemed and bribed Hawaiian state officials to fabricate a phony birth certificate, and to make sure that the state itself would back those fraudulent records regardless of what kind of heat came their way. And then, they bribed the editors at the city's newspaper to list Barack's birth announcement, with the fraudulent information that it had taken place in the city's hospital, and again, for no possible long-range plan that - in 1961 - would've made any sense to anyone. Hell, in 1991 that plan wouldn't ave made any sense to anyone. Not even in 2001.

This sheriff is a media attention junkie, and that's the long and short of this whole thing relative to his involvement in it. He reminds me of Za Za Gabor's weirdo husband (Prince Something-or-other) and how he was chasing press crews relentlessly during the Anna Nichole Smith death parade. Everything from claiming that her baby was his to "getting busted" with a hooker in his car. The guy was desperate for news cameras, and that's the real story behind this Arpaio character's accusations. If I were Obama, I'd kick him in the nuts and tell him to get a life.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostingmiranda
If you have Adobe Illustrator you can basically disect the birth certificate because it is still in layers, they never flatten the image. You can tell where it is off colors, and when you remove the writing their are other forms of marking that wasn't clearly wiped out and you can tell other letters were in their place. It is easy to tell it is a fake, if you have a program like Adobe Illustrator.

First off.... "will probe for food"??

Awesome...

Secondly...

Don't you think that this is a bit of a shoddy attempt at a fake/cover up in that case? This is a document that is potentially (if proven to be fraudulent) one of the most important documents in recent history. If it could be proved that Obama-sama LlamaDingdong was born outside the US and was NOT eligible to be president then surely that has HUGE ramifications?! He was never, nor has ever been, the president in that case as he isn't allowed to be. That means ANYTHING enacted under his presidency could be contended in court on the basis that it wasn't enacted legally....
Surely the most powerful, advanced government/military in the world could/would do a better job at forging a birth certificate when the entire legitimacy of his presidency for the last 4 years could be brought into question. There's just no way they would do such a sloppy job, unless it was deliberate (see my previous posts for more on that issue). It just makes ZERO sense that they would produce such a cruddy fake that can easily be proven so by anyone with a computer and Adobe.... It's a laughable suggestion really.... no disrespect to you intended, I'm sure you didn't come up with the original premise...
edit on 18-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Damn autocorrect!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Just a word of advice, if you read through the whole thread you'll understand how Obama received a birth certificate from Hawaii without having to have been born in Hawaii to get it.

The mother's resident address was all that was needed to get Obama a certificate stating that Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It was provided. Clearly you don't understand the vetting process. To be placed on a ballot a candidate must apply in every state. Once a state has received the application they will then contact the candidate's home state to verify that his information is correct. Hawaii verified that Obama's information was correct. They have now verified it a number of times outside of this vetting process. So why is this process that has been good enough for every other President not sufficient for Obama?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by longlostbrother

That's also been debunked...

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why lie abut something so easily checked??

abcnews.go.com...

LOL! A fact checking error for over 10 years! Like a professional would publish a bio without proof reading from the individual!

The only thing this statement does is discredit her work and based on the fact that she represented many well known people along with Obama, I seriously doubt it!

If you think that any professional who makes a living doing this is that naive, than you're just as naive as the rest of them!

Then there's the fact that Obama was a relative unknown college grad, that there was no Internet full of Google addresses to get information from, and that his father (also Barack Hussein Obama) is also listed in Harvard's alumni roster. But you go ahead and think what you want. As someone who's dealt with PR firms since the mid-80s, I probably have a better perspective on this than you do. Seriously, when was the last time you had to call one of these firms to fix a bio blurb for yourself or one of your media clients? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that this has never been a part of your life. And never will be either.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

They do this allllll the time... I work in the entertainment industry and have made up quotes attributed to me by newspapers every few months... just made up...

I used to get all pissy, but now, as long as it's good press I don't care...

The other thing is, the claim was that the people who printed it had admitted Obama had seen it, when that's debunked the claim becomes, "she must be lying"...

so...

which is it?

Did someone, as claimed, admit he'd been asked and approved it, and his staff? Because that was the claim.

Or what?

Here's the birther claim:

Bush also didn't approve of a pamphlet that went out in Chicago listing the biography of the individuals from a literary agent saying he was "born in Kenya". The people that produced that 1991 brochure admitted that everyone featured in it gave final approval of their biography. So as late as 1991 Obama himself said he was born in Kenya. Memo to those really in charge: It shouldn't be too hard to find someone actually born in America when you choose your next puppet.

so...

explain that away...
edit on 18-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Lie.

That law didn't exist until over a decade after he was born.

And if YOU read the thread I'm sure you know that.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

His grandmother states that he was born in Kenya. There is also an additional birth certificate which was, at the time, notarized by a representative of the Kenya medical district, and the hospital still exists in Kenya.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Amazing how people will take the word of a county sheriff from a different state rather than the State government officials from Hawaii.

I agree with you but you have to consider that there are a lot of people out there who have an enormous amount of hatred towards Obama for whatever reasons. Some genualy do not like his policies while other just cant come to terms with the fact that there is a black man in the White House.

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

www.abc15.com...< br />
I asked earlier but I never really got an answer, is the current Hawaiian A.A.G. in on this conspiracy as well? It is amazing that people will think that A.A.G. Wisch is not to be trusted and part of the conspiracy (some just simply ignore what he stated) but at the same time will take any thing that scoundrel Joe stated as gospel at face value.

It is truly amazing.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So, Noreaster, are you saying that a publisher has released a bio on you that was faulty?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Just a word of advice, if you read through the whole thread you'll understand how Obama received a birth certificate from Hawaii without having to have been born in Hawaii to get it.

The mother's resident address was all that was needed to get Obama a certificate stating that Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Why on earth would I check THIS THREAD for any real information about the truth concerning his birth certificate. You people even have his mom working as a stripper, so excuse me if I don't wallow in your toxic waste in search for anything credible. I stand by my reasoning in that statement. The whole idea behind this "conspiracy" is idiotic. And I'm a 9/11 Truther, no less. Hell, I have no issue with real conspiracies that point to real gains being made by real criminals. This "crime" doesn't even make any sense, and it sure as hell doesn't make anyone on the Left rich, or even cause much of a problem for the anti-Obama crime lords on the Right.

You people have a conspiracy that has absolutely no target whatsoever. You folks must really stink at getting anything done in the real world.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It was provided. Clearly you don't understand the vetting process. To be placed on a ballot a candidate must apply in every state. Once a state has received the application they will then contact the candidate's home state to verify that his information is correct. Hawaii verified that Obama's information was correct. They have now verified it a number of times outside of this vetting process. So why is this process that has been good enough for every other President not sufficient for Obama?

When the information is given to the state from the DNC, what makes you think they do their own vetting? They don't! They just assume that the DNC already did their due diligence from the beginning. From my understanding, the information only gets checked if the candidate files the application directly. Not so when the application is filed by the DNC.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

More lies.

Grandmother never said that:

www.salon.com...

Kenyan BC a proven fake:

www.thefogbow.com...

C'mon... use google before you post any more BS

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Obama's step-grandmother never said he was born in Kenya. Due to an error in translation she said she was present at his birth. However, when the interviewer started to press her on this she realized the mistake and emphatically stated he was born in the US multiple times. If you had actually looked at the full interview instead of blindly accepting birther lies you would know this.

I won't go into the Kenyan "birth certificate" as that has been covered many times on here.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Why on earth would I check THIS THREAD for any real information about the truth concerning his birth certificate. You people even have his mom working as a stripper, so excuse me if I don't wallow in your toxic waste in search for anything credible.

Hey, if you don't want to check a thread for information posted directly from Hawaii's own government website, that's your choice. Not all information posted is from blog sites you know.

Come to think of it, why would you bother to come to this thread and post at all anyway if you're not planning on reading it. Deny ignorance.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join