It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Historical Timeline
History of Legal and Illegal Immigration to the United States

Now I see the problem, OMG check this out

immigration.procon.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Clearly you didn't see all of the video evidence from the investigation that's listed on WND's website.

It was a freaking press conference! They weren't going to show all of the video at the press conference!

Wisen up, OutKast!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What part didn't you understand about them turning this information over to the federal government because it was beyond their ability to take it to court.

And exactly who or what agency is he going to turn it over to???

Oh that's right...he's "not sure".

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

At this point...there is nothing left to think about Birthers other than they are either the biggest idiots of all time...I'm talking difficulty walking and breathing at the same time idiot...or they are just a bunch of racists that are being wilfully ignorant about this subject.

Take your pick...neither are good.

No need to pick, I think all of the above applies to the birthers.

You start with a base of idiocy then throw in a little willful ignorance topped off with some racism for good measure and presto...you have a birther.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Clearly you didn't see all of the video evidence from the investigation that's listed on WND's website.

It was a freaking press conference! They weren't going to show all of the video at the press conference!

Wisen up, OutKast!

Hey...feel free to educate me.

Go ahead, create a thread with all of this undeniable evidence that 100% proves the document is fraudulent and that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

Please, go and do this, and I will be eagerly waiting to point all your logical errors and faulty reasoning.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Clearly you believe things posted on WND. Logic fail.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

Thanks! I love new recipes!

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Please, go and do this, and I will be eagerly waiting to point all your logical errors and faulty reasoning.

Can I play, too? It's been a long time since I've gotten heavy into the birther debate and I'm in the mood. I'm also eager to see Arpaio's evidence compiled in one post. I simply cannot watch that pig-man speak.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Clearly you believe things posted on WND. Logic fail.

Clearly you lack the ability to take the information and do your own research!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Who cares? His term is almost over. And since he's already displayed his stellar skill at leading nations into the realm of prosperity, I'm almost certain that his service will be rewarded...

...with a boot to the head.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you have Adobe Illustrator you can basically disect the birth certificate because it is still in layers, they never flatten the image. You can tell where it is off colors, and when you remove the writing their are other forms of marking that wasn't clearly wiped out and you can tell other letters were in their place. It is easy to tell it is a fake, if you have a program like Adobe Illustrator.

link   

Hardly. I even know how WND is funded and who's behind it... do you?

And how about showing us some of that hard evidence?

Go on.

link   

Amazing how people will take the word of a county sheriff from a different state rather than the State government officials from Hawaii.

I guarantee you that any employer who wanted to verify my birth certificate had gotten the response that Hawaii officials have given, they would have no more problems with the legitimacy of my birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostingmiranda

uhh... this is the mostly widely debunked birther nonsense of all...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

Bush's wife never said that Kenya was his home country. And Bush's grandmother didn't live in Kenya and state that she was there when Bush was born.
Believe me if any of these things were said about Bush, the Democrats and their supporters would have demanded to see his birth certificate. Can't we at least be honest about that?
Heck look at all the effort they put into researching whether or not he really served in the national guard. That is a pretty good indication as to what the Democrats would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

Bush also didn't approve of a pamphlet that went out in Chicago listing the biography of the individuals from a literary agent saying he was "born in Kenya". The people that produced that 1991 brochure admitted that everyone featured in it gave final approval of their biography. So as late as 1991 Obama himself said he was born in Kenya.

Memo to those really in charge: It shouldn't be too hard to find someone actually born in America when you choose your next puppet.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I'm also eager to see Arpaio's evidence compiled in one post.

Just google Birther and get the top five and presto, there is his evidence.

link   

Originally posted by jam321

Amazing how people will take the word of a county sheriff from a different state rather than the State government officials from Hawaii.

I guarantee you that any employer who wanted to verify my birth certificate had gotten the response that Hawaii officials have given, they would have no more problems with the legitimacy of my birth certificate.

Would it have taken your state 3 1/2 years to produce such a document? I think by then your employer would have hired someone else, which is what the American people should have done in the first place.

link   

TextDid anyone watch the press conference??? I did....they presented zero proof that the document was fraudulent...they claimed over and over that they just can not authenticate that it is valid. Now...for their huge logic fail, and for all of the rest of you birthers fail as well. If you can't prove something is authentic, that does not mean it is definietely fraudulent.

Are you serious OutKast? Where in the world is your common sense? In the first place there was about a half to an hour long video shown to the general public as to exactly how the birth certificate was forged and it was shown by independent experts in this field. As far as proving this is concerned. No it is not proven. That is the entire purpose of the investigation. Joe wants a congressional investigation in order to prove his case and if the DC gang will not do their part for the constitution then what is the sense in having this government? Remember one thing OutKast, you reap what you sow and sooner or later it will be another party in power and their turn to do the same. I hope when that other shoe drops that you are prepared to fight for your very existence.

You said " If you can't prove something is authentic, that does not mean it is definietely fraudulent. " -- That is a very broad statement. We aren't talking about a 5,000 year old relic from Egypt. Were talking about a simple piece of paper which has supposedly been locked away for fifty years. I am quite sure that if it involved a 100 million dollar inheritance that it would be cleared in a heart beat. But you blame the voters of this nation for wanting to know who to vote for when the guy running for office hid his life from the voters and has spent a million of our dollars doing it. Then he simply says "Trust me"-- Are you insane or just a blind Marxist trying to defend your glorious leader?

link   
reply to post by flashtrum

That's also been debunked...

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why lie abut something so easily checked??

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostingmiranda
If you have Adobe Illustrator you can basically disect the birth certificate because it is still in layers, they never flatten the image. You can tell where it is off colors, and when you remove the writing their are other forms of marking that wasn't clearly wiped out and you can tell other letters were in their place. It is easy to tell it is a fake, if you have a program like Adobe Illustrator.

Go ahead and do it...yourself....since it is so easy.

Do it, take screenshots step by step, and make a thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Would it have taken your state 3 1/2 years to produce such a document?

They don't have to produce the document, all they have to do is verify that he was born in Hawaii.

Case closed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join