It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
ktar.com...

www.mcso.org...

Check these links out.they reveal what they found with Obamas birth certiciate.

2nd link is the pdf report form.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Got on here real quick, and deeply apologize as no time to read all the posts. If Obama is a fraud, etc, then why in the world is he STILL sitting in the presidents seat, Still making terrible decisions and why is he NOT behind bars??!!! I have seen people go to jail literally for stealing a candy bar.

REMEMBER this:
Sheep can be herded to go in this direction, go that direction and literally led to slaughter, meaning a lion can easily pick off sheep at his leisure whenever he wants....But, when ALL (not one or two) sheep stampede, that very same once vicious lion turns into a bloody pulp.

I have asked many times to people who try to live honestly, follow the good :book" etc. this:
How could you have any conscience to follow those who break EVERY one of the ten commandments not to mention violate so many things in our constitution? They could never answer...because they are either ashamed or afraid. Know that eventhough a huge herd of sheep may stampede due to fear, they all together as one succeed in taking out the main thing that caused them to stampede in the first place. Wildebeast stampede on purpose in order to defend their mates and their young. Obviously humans dont have the guts, even for the future of their own kids or after they have needlessly lost loved ones. So I wonder which herd is everone part of??? Sheep, or wildebeast?

Just had to get this off my mind. Small goups of people will only be overpowered. All folks have to say is "Hell no. You get not a penny more until you do as you were HIRED to do. We are tired of starving while you continue to get fat and live luxuriously off our backs." It can be so simple as that, and a fella on another thread mentioned his solution, and yes, ALL should be equal, whether it be contributing by paying taxes, having same healthcare, following the laws (OF THE LAND NOT OF THE SEA) and especially when it comes to justice and punishment, which this last sentence brings me back on topic. I have seen and heard folks sneer and say ugly things about "freeloaders on the system, yet they will see too late who the real freeloaders and crooks are and always have been in the first place.
Thank you for hearing me out and sorry if I wasted anyones time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Don't believe the hype? Seriously?

If you were born in Hawaii, then don't you remember what our politics were like there? (Or maybe you are still there?) I am from Hawaii too, and I personally knew politicians and their families and remember how everyone was politically "connected". A cover-up is a lot easier when your mom's old college buddy is the new governor. And became the governor right after ol' Barry became the president. And regarding the disbelief of "sharp" 95 year olds...I know a lot of over 90 year olds in Hawaii (the largest number of oldest living Americans are Japanese Okinawans in Hawaii) and many people and doctors will tell you that they are still clear minded!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seriously folks?

You don't give a # that every single word that Arpaio and Zullo uttered is a complete and utter lie?

You don't give a # that every single 'concern' that they raise has been so thoroughly debunked as wrong and impossible years ago?

Really? None of you have any brains in your head at all? Have you really been so deranged by your hate for the President that it doesn't matter what kind of mud is thrown?

The ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE folks.

Start educating yourself. Please. The world needs people who can think, not just blindly follow their prejudices.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I feel sorry for you in a way.
Your job is getting harder and harder to do.
Even the Catholic church finally admitted they were wrong at some point.
Yeah, as it turns out, the Earth actually does revolve around the sun.

Let me ask you this.
Do you ever intend at ANY point, to admit you were wrong?
At what point?
When He is in jail???
Do you finally man up then?
Or are you the kind of guy who is going to stick to your guns no matter what??

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by rnaa

I feel sorry for you in a way.
Your job is getting harder and harder to do.
Even the Catholic church finally admitted they were wrong at some point.
Yeah, as it turns out, the Earth actually does revolve around the sun.

Let me ask you this.
Do you ever intend at ANY point, to admit you were wrong?

About what?

At what point?
When He is in jail???

Yeah, if Arpaio goes to jail I'll admit I was wrong. I think he'll be forced to resign or not run again, but I don't think he'll see any jail time. He deserves it probably, but it won't happen.

Do you finally man up then?
Or are you the kind of guy who is going to stick to your guns no matter what??

There is nothing involving manhood about this, it isn't a big dick contest for crying out loud. This is about attempted political smear. Arpaio is trying to save his behind from serious Federal charges, Zullo and Corsi are trying to up their profiles on the WND staff and sell books.

Look, I know that ATS is a fun Alien Conspiracies fantasy discussion site, and publications like the National Inquirer are taken as gospel around here, but WND doesn't even have the advantage of self mocking like the Inquirer.

Get a grip on yourself man. These guys are laughing at your gullibility, you know that don't you?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Of course it's a fraud but it's too late now, it's not even worth bringing up anymore.
Obama is already giving himself enough rope that he is already beginning to hang himself.
Don't be surprised if he starts losing it soon.

It's never too late for this. Obama may be old and gray..Hell, he may be a footnote in a history book. However, that document WILL BE SEEN by the public. Some day, some way and if it takes a new Governor in Hawaii and 20 years time, so be it. If ONLY to shut people up and stop this from taking on the Urban Legend status of Booth and Oswald. IT WILL BE SEEN.

I'll find it absolutely infuriating beyond description if this is shown to have had nothing to be concerned about after all....and this man in the White House deliberately allowed the issue to split the nation for his entire time in leadership. That makes him the worst of a set of possible outcomes this controversy can have.

It is never too late though, because this will never die. A paper exists. It says something we want to know. It's a public record in most other places...and for an elected official is should BECOME a public record in all 50 states by law, without dispute. This should never be allowed to happen again.

He'd do himself and everyone a HUGE FAVOR to just show what is in that book, AS IT IS IN THE BOOK...not a Photoshop copy they played with for hours.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

You are coming off as someone who has a little too much invested in getting the rest of us to believe that the Obama birth certificate scandal is not worth investigating.

Obviously there are people much smarter than you or I who believe there is something to investigate and the reasons they lay out seem pretty clear and easy to grasp to me.
Why are you having such a hard time with that?

I don't see the harm in digging until there is no more to dig.
The more truth that gets uncovered the better.
If it turns out that there is truely nothing to see and everything is on the up and up then great.
I am OK with that and I am sure YOU are too.

However, if it turns out that he is indeed holding the office of the presidency illegally then
I want him thrown out.You do too............DON'T YOU?
I would like an answer to that btw, but, whatever.

And, you never did answer my question.
It is one I put out to all people who I suspect of either being a troll or an agent.(which does not mean that you are either, only that you seem to have a vested interest in what others think)

Again, the question was,

Is it possible that you are wrong?

YES.

NO.

That simple really.
Sooo, your answer is?
edit on 18-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You are coming off as someone who has a little too much invested in getting the rest of us to believe that the Obama birth certificate scandal is not worth investigating.

You have the wrong angle on that. There is no scandal. There is only con artists doing what con artists do. I am invested in getting people to participate in reality. I am invested in trying to maintain some semblance of honesty in public discourse.

Once upon a time in America, elected officials that told bald faced lies had to pay the consequences. Now the bigger, more obvious the lie, the more they are feted. Governor's reporting headless bodies in the desert? Whoo hoo we finally get to be in a moovee! Where's Selma? Where's Cheech? Sheriff's doing publicity for pamphlets from tabloid gutter scandal rags and calling the officials from another state liars and traitors? Yeah, lets all wear pink undies!

Gimmee a break from your concern. I just want people to do their job. Arpaio's job is to investigate the hundreds of sex crimes that he has ignored, not waste Arizona tax payers money on sending deputies to Hawai'i to act as bodyguards for blog reporter con-artists.

Obviously there are people much smarter than you or I who believe there is something to investigate

Speak for your self.

and the reasons they lay out seem pretty clear and easy to grasp to me.
Why are you having such a hard time with that?

I understand their reasons perfectly. They just haven't made them clear to you. They are con-artists and they are running a con. You are known as a 'mark'.

I don't see the harm in digging until there is no more to dig.

They aren't doing any digging. There is no investigation. Every single item they have discussed is old stuff that has been discussed ad infinitum for years. EVERY SINGLE ITEM The book they published a couple of months ago was rehashed blog articles.

Even the field coding stuff from yesterday is old hat. AND AN OUTRIGHT BALD FACED LIE. Only you have no way to know that because you won't spend your time reviewing any material that contradicts your preconceived notions.

The coding instructions that Zullo presented as from 1961 are actually from 1968. And that is provable beyond a doubt. And the ACTUAL 1961 coding instructions ARE available here. That is not the document that Zullo showed. He lied. Knowingly. Because he thought he could get away with it, and because he knew you would let him get away with it.

The more truth that gets uncovered the better.

Arpaio, Zullo, et al are not after truth. They are after obfuscation. Arpaio is trying to shore up his backward constituency in an election year while he's fighting off corruption and dereliction of duty charges from the Feds. Zullo is trying to get web page hits that translate into PayPal transactions for WND.

If it turns out that there is truely nothing to see and everything is on the up and up then great.
I am OK with that and I am sure YOU are too.

The thing is that is has already been demonstrated that there is truly nothing to see and everything is on the up and up. I am OK with that and by continuing to further this propaganda you are demonstrating that YOU are not.

However, if it turns out that he is indeed holding the office of the presidency illegally then
I want him thrown out.You do too............DON'T YOU?
I would like an answer to that btw, but, whatever.

Of course I want the law of the land to be upheld. The law of the land says that the only way for the President to be removed from office is to be impeached by Congress and found guilty by the Senate.

The courts have nothing to do with it. The Maricopa County Sheriff has nothing to do with it.

You need to convince the Congress. The problem with that is that Congress has already asked its investigators about the questions they had doubts about and those results are available here The birth certificate was not one of them.

And, you never did answer my question.
It is one I put out to all people who I suspect of either being a troll or an agent.(which does not mean that you are either, only that you seem to have a vested interest in what others think)

Again, the question was,

Is it possible that you are wrong?

YES.

NO.

That simple really.
Sooo, your answer is?

I am a trained scientist. I try to never speak in absolutes. So

YES it is possible that I am wrong. It is also just as possible that the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.
edit on 19/7/2012 by rnaa because: fix URL

edit on 19/7/2012 by rnaa because: 2nd attempt to fix URL

edit on 19/7/2012 by rnaa because: I'm also directionally challenged sometimes

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's too late because we can't undo or nullify everything that he has done as President, that's why it's a waste of time to pursue.
I'm sure the truth will come out eventually, but by then the damage will have been done.
All we can do now is concentrate all efforts to get him out.
Pursuing the birth records which may prove where he was born, or more importantly, who his real father happens to be, is a total waste of time because doing so will only embolden his base.
At this point I would much rather watch as he slowly begins to unravel.
Give him enough rope.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

So, you are equating the sun rising in the west tomorrow with the possibility of you being wrong.
Same odds?

Really?!?!

WOW the ego on you.
You are some "scientist"

I really don't need to say much more.

I however, may be wrong on all counts.
I DO believe Obama is illegally holding the office of the presidency but, I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So, you are equating the sun rising in the west tomorrow with the possibility of you being wrong.
Same odds?

Really?!?!

WOW the ego on you.
You are some "scientist"

No. Just confident that I understand how the world works.

I am often wrong about a lot of things. But when I have actually studied the evidence on both sides of an argument and found that one side is wholly without merit on any particular, and the otherside is 100% correct on every particular, I find that confidence in the result is easy to achieve.

My confidence in Obama's eligibility is not based on ego, though I suppose I have at least as much as any other human. It is based on understanding what eligibility means (I can read the Constitution, you know, and studied it in school - maybe you were absent that week every year?). I can read and understand what "natural born citizen" means. I know what a Birth Certificate is and what it is for, how it is validated, and most importantly what about it is significant. I can add all those things together and come up with an answer that I can confidently rely on. I can asses the various points of failure in this process and determine that the risk of being wrong is just about the same as the sun rising in the west. It isn't difficult.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Funny how this thread was created before the one with 116 flags but this has no flags. Probably because there's no sensationalist Caps Lock on the title.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm so sick of hearing about this. I honestly do not care if Obama's birth certificate is a fake. It's all likely just another thing to distract the lesser-minds from anything important going on. Even if his birth certificate is a fake, what does it matter now? The jig is up, he's done his 4 years, the damage has already been done. If a man with a fake birth certificate can become president, then he obviously has friends in high places. Nothing will ever come of this, it's just to keep the sheep entertained.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Indecent

It matters a great deal and to simply ignore it for another 4 years is not acceptable. The President takes an Oath of Office, to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. What does it say when the person elected, right out of the gate, violates that oath?

It should be investigated and if determined to be true, he should be barred from running for re-election - plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Regardless of proof provided, believers never disbelieve. From religion, to the Moon landings to this.

FWIW if anyone spot a fraud, it is ole Joe. He's no more in law enforcement than I am purple Pegasus. So if he calls it a fraud it has to be as his entire time exerting his will has been a fraud. Thankfully here in America if you put yourself out there as good, crack non-whites skulls on a regular basis you'll be voted again by those only want "things the way they were".

Derek

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
to maa,
you are obviously blind and a blind follower, you ended you very first statement with the word prejudice, implying that anyone that does not believe Obama was born in the USA is prejudice, the same old thing that every die hard Obama follower says if you don't believe in him. No we are not prejudice just because we seek the truth, even McCain had to provide his BC when he started running, but Obama did not, he never provided anything that even looked like a BC until the birther thing came up. he was never vetted like every president before him was, for that matter like everyone who ever ran for president was. So, it is time he was vetted, and if he was on the up and up, his records in Hawaii would not be sealed as are all records that pertain to him anywhere in the world. you can not find out anything about Obama through record, only what he is willing to offer us, again unlike all other presidents before him.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

to maa, you are obviously blind and a blind follower, you ended you very first statement with the word prejudice, implying that anyone that does not believe Obama was born in the USA is prejudice, the same old thing that every die hard Obama follower says if you don't believe in him.

You misunderstand my use of the word. I mean the ANSWER has been PREJUDGED. Questions are asked and if they don't match preconceived notions, the answers are rejected. That is not honest information seeking, that is blindness. You are a bit overly sensitive on that, there is more to predjudice than racism, and I was not addressing that at all.

No we are not prejudice just because we seek the truth, even McCain had to provide his BC when he started running,

No he did not. You have not seen it, I have not seen it. You cannot find an image of it on the internet because it does not exist. There is a forged document floating around, but that was been easily proven false because among other issues it get the location of birth wrong - and the McCain campaign explicitly disowned it.

No one has seen it his real birth certificate, except possibly one journalist who was not allowed to photograph or scan it, and who's story the McCain campaign pointedly refused to verify.

but Obama did not, he never provided anything that even looked like a BC until the birther thing came up.

Yes he did. In 2008, the first Presidential Candidate in history to do so. And it had nothing to do with 'the birther thing' - it was because of a stupid rumor that his middle name was Muhammed. A Journalist suggest that the problem would go away if he just released his Birth Certificate, so he said sure, that's easy. Look where it got him.

What exactly does a birth certificate look like? Is it something that is always the same no matter where it comes from? Like 'a dog' or 'a bird'? In fact the standard form Birth Certificate that was released in 2008 not only looked like a Birth Certificate, it was a Birth Certificate, and it is the standard Birth Certificate Hawai'i has used for 10 years.

he was never vetted like every president before him was, for that matter like everyone who ever ran for president was. So, it is time he was vetted, and if he was on the up and up, his records in Hawaii would not be sealed as are all records that pertain to him anywhere in the world. you can not find out anything about Obama through record, only what he is willing to offer us, again unlike all other presidents before him.

In fact he was "vetted" more than any Presidential Candidate in history, and he went through exactly the same primary system of vetting as any other Democratic party candidate. In fact the 2008 primary season was the most robust in living memory, more so even the 1968. Clinton and Obama were two excellent candidates slugging it out over issues and ideas and it was a very close call. If either had thought that the other was not eligible for the office, they would have used it.

That is what I mean about prejudice: you have formed an opinion, for whatever reason, that you don't like Obama. That part is fine, you are allowed your opinion. What is not fine is that because of your opinion you absorb any negative tidbit rumor or speculation or smear, from what ever source and automatically assume it is true; at the same time you reject any information that challenges that negative tidbit. That is called 'confirmation bias' and is a form of prejudice.

I don't expect you to accept my answers to you, you will probably go on believing that McCain released his birth certificate, that the Hawai'i State Department of Health doesn't know what a Hawai'ian Birth Certificate is, or that Obama was not vetted by whatever you think you mean by 'vetting'.

It is the old story: you are absolutely entitled to your own opinion; you are absolutely not entitled to your own facts. Remaining blind to facts that counter your preconceived opinions in order to preserve those preconceived opinions is prejudice.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcamp2011
even McCain had to provide his BC when he started running

Why do you keep posting lies here? Care to show us Mccain's BC? Who did he provide it to?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Were you under a rock......
Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join