It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This was posted recently on Yahoo and I did a search to see if it was posted here yet and when I did a search I saw titles such as "Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama birth proof 'may be forged'" & "Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate", so he's upgraded from probably to definitely. I don't really follow this subject but I am curious to see how it all will end because this Sheriff isn't going anywhere it seems. His concrete evidence seems to be from a 95 old gov't worker who apparently signed Obama's birth certificate? I'm sure there's plenty of people here who can explain what exactly this sheriff is up too

Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

Source | Yahoo!

Mike Zullo, the posse's chief investigator, said numeric codes on certain parts of the birth certificate indicate that those parts weren't filled out, yet those sections asking for the race of Obama's father and his field of work or study were completed.

Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate. Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker.

The article goes and the Arizona Democratic Party fights back with,

The Arizona Democratic Party says in a statement that Arpaio's investigation is intended to draw attention away from problems within his own agency, such as hundreds of sex-crimes cases that the sheriff's office failed to adequately investigate over a three-year period.

This has me thinking, if its true wouldn't it be in the Sheriffs best interest to not draw attention to himself and his department? Just a thought.

Here's an Arizona news outlet with a more informative article,

Arpaio: Obama birth certificate issue needs further investigation | Read more: www.azcentral.com...

While the investigators were in Hawaii for 10 days, it was explained at a Tuesday news conference, they discovered the existence of a former local registrar who might have written on the copy of Obama's birth certificate posted on the White House web site.

The woman is now 95 years old. After the team's return from Hawaii, a national leader in the so-called "birther" movement working with the sheriff's volunteer investigators pretended to be a news reporter and called the elderly woman to take her statement.

The woman, who lead volunteer Mike Zullo referred to as "amazingly sharp," told the fake reporter that the numbers included on Obama's birth certificate were inconsistent with the time and place of his birth.

Her information and other inconsistencies investigators said they discovered in electronic documents posted on the White House web site, as well as the refusal of Hawaii officials to let Arpaio's investigators inspect the original birth certificate, led the team to conclude the document is a fraud.

The team also turned up information it said raised concerns about whether anyone claiming to be from Hawaii was actually born there, saying the state has lax standards for verifying where children are born and where their parents live.

Still, after spending nearly $10,000 in taxpayer money to send the deputy to Hawaii, Arpaio appears to have concluded that further investigation is best left to a higher authority.

"I don't know who to give it to," Arpaio said. "It's about time that Congress looked at this situation."

I was born in Hawaii, don't believe the hype!

Related articles,
www.upi.com...

edit on 17-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Obama himself AND his birth record are without a doubt a complete fraud

but the question I have to ask is... why is Yahoo and the associated press reporting this? Are they not controlled by the elite round table groups as well?

If some of you recall, Yahoo was censoring OWS for some time until they removed the block... this is very suspicious.

Maybe they are just playing the game of dems/ repubs.... get people to hate one side and then the other.. but never too much...shifting back and forth while keeping the people in the dark as to who the real puppet masters are ... all this kind of reporting does is garner support for Romney who is the same # !
edit on 17-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I did a google search and found Fox, CBS, and many others reporting the same article, copy and paste.

Google Link

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by seenavv

I did a google search and found Fox, CBS, and many others reporting the same article, copy and paste.

Google Link

...anytime MSM publish a story it is because they have a hidden agenda and want people to think a certain way.

This will leave people in either a neutral stance or towards Romney.

The elite have once again checkmated the masses... they're time is almost up however (I mean the elites time)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Why are you posting this if we shouldn't believe the hype and what does that mean?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Checkmated the masses into what, voting for Romney? Before we go there let's see how the MSM will react to this and if it will see any air time, more than Ron Paul
. An article is one thing but air time & talking points are another for mass opinion to sway. Well, those who still take these MSM outlets seriously.

reply to post by TrueAmerican

If you read the second article I posted in the op you'd know about this,

The team also turned up information it said raised concerns about whether anyone claiming to be from Hawaii was actually born there, saying the state has lax standards for verifying where children are born and where their parents live.

Maybe I'll edit and bold it so others don't get confused. I have no real opinion about this Obama BC issue except that it intrigues me.

On a side note, I've read the argument that no one is asking for Romney's BC or ask for GW's BC, etc, but call me crazy I just assume these people did have to provide their BC at some point when they entered office, especially if you're running for the oval office. I mean, the only job I ever had that didn't ask for my BC was when I was a deli clerk at 18. So if no one is checking the new President's BC then all I can say is Dee Dee Deeeeeeeeee! So my question is, are they not checking presidents BC?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a national leader in the so-called "birther" movement working with the sheriff's volunteer investigators pretended to be a news reporter and called the elderly woman to take her statement.

Are you kidding me. They got this so called evidence by misleading a 95 year old woman. Disrespectful to say the least. If they were going to interview her, tell her the truth. Be respectful of your elders.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

You do make a good point, why the ruse? I can see why they did it but was it necessary? Either way, no harm was done to any elderly people during this investigation

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I thought it was all about being fair and balanced. We posted crud about one guy, now we post trash about the other. This way the people out there are in a constant ebb and flow and constantly focused on the news to see what will happen next.. oh and what brand of tooth paste to buy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

What did you think was all about it being fair and balanced?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Personally, I think It's too late. Justice is on the take.
America is mortally wounded and a few good men to do anything about the corruption were themselves corrupted.
Let him kept his Cracker Jack prize birth certificate on the White House website. It's a joke/nightmare whatever you prefer.

Nobody's standing against the mob for a good reason.

Like somebody said, the rebellion already happened. We just didn't know it was the government.

Welcome to the U.S.S.A.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by seenavv

Checkmated the masses into what, voting for Romney? Before we go there let's see how the MSM will react to this and if it will see any air time, more than Ron Paul
. An article is one thing but air time & talking points are another for mass opinion to sway. Well, those who still take these MSM outlets seriously.
yes your right lol I'm just thinking a little farther ahead but we will have to wait and see how this unfolds

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Are you kidding me. They got this so called evidence by misleading a 95 year old woman. Disrespectful to say the least. If they were going to interview her, tell her the truth. Be respectful of your elders.

REally?

I didnt realize you were present when this interview occured. Have you reported this mislead to obtain false info to the Hawaiian authorities yet?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here they come.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
With this bomb in the story.....

The Arizona Democratic Party said in a statement that Arpaio's investigation is intended to draw attention away from problems within his own agency, such as hundreds of sex-crime cases that the sheriff's office failed to adequately investigate over a three-year period.

I think it is unusual that 100's of sex crimes should have relevancy here. Now you know why the same story is all over the net. Thank you Arizona Democratic Party for making sure this is a part of the breaking story.

MSM is evil. Guess what MSM? People are catching on.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think it's beating a dead horse. Not enough people give a # to force any action. I think if anything was going to come of it, it would have been done already.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Let him kept his Cracker Jack prize birth certificate on the White House website. It's a joke/nightmare whatever you prefer.

Nobody's standing against the mob for a good reason.

Because any type of action that results from proving Obamas info is indeed false has major implications.

Not only would you have 4 years of laws enacted by an individual who cant legally enact them, you would have to deal with every single action stemming from those actions.

Secondly this would not be limited to just the PResident. Its the responsability of Congress to certify a presidential election and to ensure its all on the up and up.

That leads to who knew about Obama and for how long and why didnt they say anything?

This sums up this entire mess in about 4 minutes. From being caught, to lies to cover, to giving a different cover story, to being caught lying again to accidentally forgetting the party line....

I think Niles sums it all up perfectly at the 4 minute mark...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This should be so easy to debunk or prove. Just pull the certificates from other people born there at that time with similar back grounds and check the codes.

It should be that simple. do that and then move on.

Either they are accurate and life can go on.

Or

They are totally inconsistent and should merit further investigation.

That's it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course it's a fraud but it's too late now, it's not even worth bringing up anymore.
Obama is already giving himself enough rope that he is already beginning to hang himself.
Don't be surprised if he starts losing it soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Why is it too late???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join