It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level Defector Divulges Sick Truth About " Holy Water" And Ashes For Ash Wednesday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Santería, also known as Regla de Ocha, La Regla Lucumi or Lukumi,[1][2] is a syncretic religion of West African and Caribbean origin influenced by Roman Catholic Christianity.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Santarians I know are Catholic latinos and from Mexico and Cuba. I knew them through my 1st husband, a musician from Bogota. You meet all kinds of people married to a traveling Latin musician. Good times, those days.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I wonder if an X-Satanist/warlock/Santarian believes in vampires, 'cuz you know, crosses stave of vampires too! The guy said that he was raised in Santaria. All the Santarian folk I know are Catholic Christians.

Or by that did you mean that the Roman Catholic Church is like a blood-sucking vampire anti-Christ, and if so that the house of Christ is a house divided?

I don't think so, that doesn't wash, because the individual relationships that people have with Christ or in some cases perhaps imagine that they have (you KNOW it though, when you fall in love with Jesus), are each within the sanctity of their own heart and soul, where the real treasure is, and nothing, not even a religious institution, nor any power or principality, can take that away or misdirect it from the presence and the knowledge of God, who, if there is a devil, is always one step ahead anyway, in case anyone hasn't noticed, yet.

Blessed are those who find the humor, and the love.

Pretty simple stuff really, an essence, something recieved and shared, eaten and drank with spiritual mouths, and you either have it or you don't, and don't need it from the hand of a priest if his hiearchy has become corrupted with magic arts and the like.. and it's only an allegory, since Jesus wanted us to have him in mind when we take communion, and it's in the communion, if there is a power to the RCC, but it's koinonia that Christ really shares with us, which is an intimate participatory communion, more like a marriage than anything, yet married only to Christ, never anti-Christ, and Christ of all "people" (trust me he's still a person) I think is quite capable of making the distinction no matter what's taking place in the bowels of the Vatican in Rome.

See, there it is again, you see he leaves nothing wherever he goes and he goes everywhere and he sees everything and is with God the everlasting and eternal light and love, the very reason and the purpose (alpha and oemga) of existence as an evolutionary principal of life meeting life. It's SOOOO much better than what any devil has to offer, who even needs such a choice?!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 17-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

NO, not at all what I meant.

I was answering your enthusiasm to his dream. Because, in his dream, there was a cross in his hand, and he wondered why. I say that it's no surprise, as he had been attending a Christian church and it is a familiar symbol in Santaria as well.

Oh yeah, and vampire folk lore too!

I meant nothing untoward of the Catholic faith.

edit on 17-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

OK, sorry. But what'd'ya mean by vampires, what was that about, that these people believe in vampires too, thus negating their belief in Christ as equally falacious by comparison, or simply an observation, that crosses stave off any percieved spiritual threat.

My point was that from HIS perspective, he was surprised to find himself with a cross in his hand I just thought it was ironic and amuzing that's all.

Gotcha, they had vampire lore - sorry for the minunderstanding..

edit on 17-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I hope you edited that just to clarify for me, and that you didn't edit that because you're afraid of the RCC and their POWER

JK

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by EfficientP

So, what would you say to a Catholic Priest if you ran into one, oh, say at a social event....huh.

Would you spout this gibberish to him too.....or run like a scared little kid. Run, my bet...run.....

This really is a new low on the ATS thread meter, for quality subject matter.

Des

True, but it's been a lot of fun anyway while it lasted.

Nothing in the OP however is credible in the least so it belongs in the Hoaxes bin really.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Considering that there were cases were priests have been caught sacrificing virgins,

Hi,

Can you please offer some support for this claim?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are mistaken my friend. I have an Uncle who is a Catholic Priest...the holy water is normal water that is blessed by the parish priest.....pressed from sacrificial bodies you say....

The ashes in one local parish I know of, are from burnt palm fronds.

Des

Yeah, I watched them do this often growing up. I was an alterboy... No, I was not abused. Not all priests are as the masses believe. Ignorance would state otherwise.

Holy Water = Blessed tap water
Holy Wine = Blessed Strong Drink of Choice. When I would goto church, taking communion, I always tasted Brandy. Guess that priest liked brandy alot

Holy Bread = Blessed bread waffers made in various Catholic places (something akin to monistaries?)

No freaky satanic stuff.. Nothing out of the orginary. Nothing odd about it and definatly nothing scary. The wost thing Ive encountered in a Catholic Church was the mothball smell from where our robes were kept. Yuk!

Yeah, I rang the lil bell.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Now that's medieval stuff there.

I could believe that if it was still the past.

I can believe that today, considering that the Vatican is sitting ontop of the Temple of Cybele and it is still accessible. Human sacrifice was part of Cybele worship. The Vatican and "St. Peter's Basilica" are just pagan temples that were renamed to "christianize" the pagan faith. In fact every cathedral in Rome and across Europe were just pagan temples taken over, they didn't destroy them. The Church of the "Holy Sepulchre" is not Christ's tomb, it is another pagan temple.

Oh dear. Lonewolf, I had respected your posts untill now.

I am no acting Catholic, but your words burden me to be shameful of some Christians.

There was always a profound hatred between christians and catholic christians. To see it continue like this, saddens me. And to actually see you say that you believe that the pope and priests would actually do something so gruesome based on some lunatics words?

(sigh)

Lonewolf, I thought you better than this, sir.

Thats as silly as saying Jews use the blood of islamic kids to make their cookies.

Seriously? Me thinks everyone needs to step away from ATS a bit and get some sunshine. All this basement writing is getting you youz people.

edit on 18-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I am quite against the Catholic church, but this is rediculous. Pure garbage, no truth whatsoever. Holy water is nothing more than water "blessed" by the priest. The whole idea is stupid enough without making stuff up. Think of how many churches there are in the world, how many bodies would that requires? Like I said, pure garbage.
classic. You start by admitting being against the church. Then denounce, and state as fact that the op is wrong. Without any evidence. There is "special" holy water blessed by the pope. So, so far, the story has credance. Churches do just bless water, but there is "better" "blessed" water. And I noticed at the end you asked, "how many bodies?". Well theres over 7 billion people. And I havent seen what 7 billion people actually looks like, so I wouldnt notice if even a million went missing. Instead of as

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

so instead of ignorantly calling something false without any knowledge or proof, or evidence.. Try and prove it wrong. I dnt believe the story. But im not gonna claim its fake because I dont understand it.. Think

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Though I do believe there are Luciferians who practice within the catholic church, and many have advanced to high places, I really think this op is very exaggerated.

First off, I have read svali's works, and not once does she go into detail such as this, so I would like to see your sources that she wrote this.

Yes , I believe there are sacrifices made in the tombs of the Vatican by the small percentage of Luciferians, but I know for a fact that what the op says happens, actually does not happen on that scale.

edit on 18-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

may i just draw everyones attention to the logistical absurdity of :

the
victim is put into a press to extract the water from
its body.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

How does one go about proving that the Vatican ISN"T performing human sacrifice? How does one go about proving that the folks of the Vatican follow a religious rigor that is antipathetic to the religious principles it promotes?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Teenage son : "Mum whatcha reading?"
Me :"It's all about Holy water being made from freshly squeezed human sacrifices son instead of plain old but blessed tap water"
Teenage son : " Tap water...that's a bit of a cheat, I always thought it was the Popes piss"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

may i just draw everyones attention to the logistical absurdity of :

the
victim is put into a press to extract the water from
its body.

Sounds like the Fremen on Dune. The water belonged to everyone on that desert planet. When they died, their water was extracted and went into a holding pool or tank...people were rationed it out. They wore suits that made the water of their body recycle...their sweat, urine, tears (crying was seen as quite a sensation...what a waste!), all got "purified" and returned to the hydration suit, and the people sipped at it to stay alive.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My God, people.... It doesn't say this is where all holy water comes from! Just the stuff known as "holy water blessed BY THE POPE". I don't think every church uses that kind, so, LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Well enlighten me. If every other poor blighter has to make do with tap water and we know what happens with that, (I also pointed out to my son that he should be thankful I didn't get him baptised as a baby if he thought holy water was Popes piss) then what does the Vatican in crowd do with the freshly squeezed orang er I mean people. I'm not particularly up on Catholicism and all that.

Is it like Brut? Are they splashing the essence of man all over?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

i couldnt tell ya how to prove it. Which is why you shouldnt claim fact and truth of the matter without backing it up. All you could and should do is stress doubt. Dont hint just cause ur an enemy of said establishment, that you know whats fact or not about said establishment. Just making a point.. Nothing else.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Is there footage of the line of trucks at the Vatican hauling out all this water and ashes? Manifests for the freight containers shipping it out to all the Catholic churches? Missing persons reports? If this is happening and has been happening for years you think more than just this person would have spilled the beans by now. The more people involved in anything the greater the chance of getting caught. I am not buying it.

Hasn't the Catholic church done enough heinous stuff over the years do we really need to make things up to make them look bad? I think they have been doing a pretty good job all by themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join