It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another zombie killing: Naked man ‘on cloud 20’ kills motel employee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I DO wish people would stop muddying the waters with the "zombie" crap, though, really. I know there are only a handful of people making these headlines (and that members usually just copy the original).

But, this is disastrous if we are to think clearly, to keep labeling something as what we know it to be not, by the classical definition of the word.

If it's not accurate, then it's dubious and a lie in my book, and to continue using it just makes us seem like mindless people who insist of "Hollywooding" our news to the point of absurdity. It's bad enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

Is it possible to test for a chemical when you don't know what your actually looking for?
Since when is the MSM credible?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That makes alot of since if drugs were tainted. Many folks would be scared out of their wits to continue using them. Also looking at it another way, use the drugged "useless eaters" to take out more "useless eaters" AKA as the general population. If folks will not fight in behafl of the evil ones, then the evil ones will make folks fight among themselves.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

I have reconsidered.

I do believe the banks deal with the drug lords. Wouldn't they stand to lose "customers" if they started interfering with the drug lord's profits?

In other words, it might be self-sabotage to do that. They still might do it if they didn't care, if they had plans to take over the US market, though. The drug lords might then be wise to figure out what they put in the drugs, and make sure it continues to happen. Drug wars. Oh boy. Not a war on drugs. A war using drugs.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I just want to add my two cents as far as a standard drug test goes.

The simple dip stick, or depressed tray drug test can register false positives for a number of things many of us consume on a daily basis.

I will refrain from listing the illegal drugs so this post doesn't get removed but many things we eat, take, or drink can set off false positives and you would be none the wiser until you get tested.

Cough syrups, cold meds, nasal sprays can set off false positives for stimulants and some cough medicines can set off positives for opiates as well as hallucinogens. Cold meds which are an ingredient for a notorius drug can set off a positive for that specific stimulant.

A certain diahrea medicine which I'm not going to name but many of you have almost certainly taken will set off a positive for opiates because it is an opiate, it just doesn't cross blood brain barrier and produce a " High. "

Poppy seeds will set off opiate detection.

What I'm saying is the standard dip stick, or depressed tray drug tests would set off positives for stimulants when a person has consumed a stimulant such as bath salts.

Further more complex testing is required to narrow down the specific drug.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
I DO wish people would stop muddying the waters with the "zombie" crap, though, really. I know there are only a handful of people making these headlines (and that members usually just copy the original).

i totally agree, only reason i used it, is that is the headline for the article linked. its really just a bunch of, hopefully, non-related A-holes lacing their weed with some bad stuff and not being able to handle the high.

on another note, i wont completely write off someone selling bad stuff to random dealers. to get it cut into all of their product. then distributed.

i also wont rule out the testing theory. someone, maybe the Gov, wants to field test a pshycological drug, and it seems to be working.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The government (or dealers) doesn't need to be cutting regular drugs with 'bad stuff' when there are people concocting legal highs at a rapid rate and the people that are taking them are the very first guinea pigs.

At least in England I know that some of the stuff that was sold as legal highs a few years ago was cooked up in labs in china. The people that create this stuff don't give a monkey's about what effects it has when it gets to Europe or the US.

Of course tests would need to be done to see if any of these cases are the result of one or a group of substances.
edit on 18-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
Yet Another Zombie

So apparently there is another naked "zombie" attack, this time, in California.

Another day, another unexplained brutal murder by a naked man strung out on drugs. This time the victim was a 62-year-old female motel cleaning woman, who was herself half-naked and covered with blood when Jermaine Haynes, the man who found here, came upon the grisly scene.

we need someone to make a timeline or map out all the attacks and list "reasons" aka bathsalts etc.

anyone up for that?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

I dont know if you are familiar with a underground drug that started here in South Africa... it's called Whoonga.. this is a potent mixture of drugs that should NEVER be mixed let alone consumed by anyone...

www.marinacoleman.com...

you are welcome to read the Wikipedia on it for more information..

Question: What did the "Zombie" lol.. attacks have in common?
1. They were all naked.
2. They were all on some sort of "drug" even be it your BS bathsalts..
3. They were all aggressive.

I know HIV and AIDS is not a major catastrophe in the USA, but you do still have cases and anti-retroviral medication is available. What if there is a new drug on the streets? I believe this is far more possible than an outbreak of "Zombies".. zombies dont throw stones and break windows

anyhow, that's my thesis on this subject. i'd like to know what others think of that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join