It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impossible To Get A Job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtcGod
Join the Army. They are hiring.

2nd

Not a bad idea...always looking for people. Heck if you want to get into more techy stuff then join the Navy. They will teach you and once you are out you will not have a problem getting a job.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure how desperate you are or what field you're in ... don't expect you to take this all that seriously - I'm just throwin it out there dude.

I know some who have taken this advice and did get jobs - immediately.

Get your CNA certificate. Done. *BAM* Op has a job. VOILA!

It's not glamorous, it doesn't pay well, residents yell at you and threaten you but they also cry from gratitude when you help relieve them of pain/distress and tell you they love you. It's tough work - but it's work - and it'll ALWAYS be there.

Or go into ANYTHING in medicine really; most likely - there will be a demand and you will get hired.

I recently got my EMT license - haven't found employment in that capacity yet but I'm close (currently a CNA at a hospital).

Just get qualified for some entry-level position in medicine and you'll have a job.

While you're working at said undesirable job (if it is in fact undesirable for you) - you can job hunt with the peace of mind that you have an income while you look for said desirable job.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you mate.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

You should have starred me then.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtcGod
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

You should have starred me then.

Lol, good point. Done sir!