It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western "Child Soldiers" hypocrisy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was hanging out with my friend yesterday after he got back from camping, just watching TV.
He only has two channels, Comedy Gold and some Disney Channel. After 20 minutes of Comedy we go to the other channel where Disney is playing some show about Child Spies, it was called Lab rats, we watch it for 5 minutes where I noticed something very peculiar. They were training these kids, preparing them for missions etc.. reminded me of a movie I saw briefly the day before called Agent Cody Banks, from what I saw in that, he was at a camp with other kids also working to become spies.

It hit me like an epiphany, these are essentially Child soldiers.. kids portraying spies is nothing new, Spy kids, all these kids movies aimed at promoting being a spy, surely just for entertainment?

What could be wrong with this?

It bothered me not only because they were kids, but think about how much Child soldiers in Africa are demonized.
Are we not just as wrong for teaching the same thing to OUR kids, but even more subversive tactics then direct warfare?? Or worst, that the figures in these movies are training kids to use in ops??
I'm not saying there are actual Child spies, but it might be something we should consider..

Perhaps some real kids out there aren't even aware they are spies?

The Gray Area. Thank you for allowing me to get that bit of crazy out of my system.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't know if this really correlates, but I will share a personal story.

I've been in the military for a tour. (4 years, USA).

Once I got out, well, I was as messed up as any soldier who saw as much death as I have (nurse).

So, a few years later, after I had left the military, a friend asks me about all of the conspiracy stuff. I love it all. This conspiracy stuff. But to him, out loud, in person....

I was compelled to say...

Once a soldier, always a soldier, all they have to do is turn the switch. That is what we are trained for. Catcher and the Rye....

I don't doubt that. Even today, after being out of the military for three years. Despite my eclectic upbringing. I am conditioned, tagged, and bagged. Chip in my shoulder. I can only hope I can undo the mental conditioning I know they imposed upon me....

Nonetheless, I will always fight for my country, where I live. It's my home.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Theres nothing that is not evil about the way western counttlries are run

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has the motive to program children into becoming soldiers. It's my guess that they are out to further exploit a market.

Don't like it? Don't let your kids watch it. That was the rule my mom enforced in her home. That's also the present rule of law in my home. If a mother doesn't like it, then It's not on my dollar.

edit on 17-7-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't think this is a "conspiracy level" issue, but more social commentary. People are so polarized. It's graphically evil in one form, but when we sugarcoat it? We eat it right up.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I don't know if this really correlates, but I will share a personal story.

I've been in the military for a tour. (4 years, USA).

Once I got out, well, I was as messed up as any soldier who saw as much death as I have (nurse).

So, a few years later, after I had left the military, a friend asks me about all of the conspiracy stuff. I love it all. This conspiracy stuff. But to him, out loud, in person....

I was compelled to say...

Once a soldier, always a soldier, all they have to do is turn the switch. That is what we are trained for. Catcher and the Rye....

I don't doubt that. Even today, after being out of the military for three years. Despite my eclectic upbringing. I am conditioned, tagged, and bagged. Chip in my shoulder. I can only hope I can undo the mental conditioning I know they imposed upon me....

Nonetheless, I will always fight for my country, where I live. It's my home.

What the hell where you a Marine?

I was in the Army for a lot longer than 3 years. I have never once had problems, with any switch being throw. I don't know what backwards training you received but I was taught that, you think on your feet assess the situation, and act accordingly. The military isn't the same military it was 30 years ago, hell its not the same military as ten years ago.

The Ideal that in today's military where the new motto's are "Disagreement is not disloyalty" and Military jobs being described as one having an ability to think on their feet. The Military as a whole, the world over has gotten over the " I was just fallowing orders" B.S today, soldiers are accountable for their actions, which I whole agree with.

If you can't control your self in any situation regardless of training, (Don't know what kind of Infantry training you received as a nurse) Than you have and had no businesses being in any military or Civilian police force. I needed men and women who could think on their feet. Men and women, who are accountable for their actions. Men and women, who display clear level headed thinking in any situation. That they remember that they not only represent their chosen branch of the military but no matter where they go they represent the entire United States of America.

So no I have no ideal what switch you are talking about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

Now, on topic!

I would put you on to organizations such as the Sea Cadets and the Devil pups and the Civil Air Patrol. These are organizations that if you look closely if the need arises with the exception of the Devil pups, be used as a military force.

They are trained in the use of weapons, except the devil pups once again. They are also trained for search and rescue. So yes there is a kind of child soldier going on in the west.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I would imagine it's not seen as appalling because US movies are fantasy. We don't have real child spies or soldiers. All the children spy type movies are never in a war type situation either. Like Spy Kids, they were on a mission to stop a guy from creating evil toys and to save their parents. The kids never seem to kill people as well.

African child armys are very real and very brutal

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah but its the Mid East that needs our immediate attention.

Tell them kids to go live some place that is strategically important and maybe than Americans will give a rats but about them and get some "liberation" going down there.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I'm very sorry for comparing the two. I didn't mean to put them on equal terms. They aren't, by any stretch.
I was trying to point out that, where African children suffer, kids indoctrinated to the Spy world mentality thinking it's cool are naive to that suffering. Now you've got me feeling horrible about this thread.
edit on 17-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

What does it matter? Especially after your post. Do you suppose I would share anything with you or anyone else, after such a tirade? I was sharing my feelings, due to experience. My experience. That you feel the need to belittle me, well that is on you, not me.

I wouldn't share anything with you or anything on this thread again. Kudos. Your ego should be gratified. Though I doubt you even feel shame. That's the conditioning.

My experiencea were mine, and I've no desire now to share anything with you. How could I? Even as a former vet, maybe helping a new vet, why would I even think of you an upstanding military person or a cop? Why would I? You have proven yourself dishonorable by disregard alone.

Blessings regardless, to you and yours. I wish you all the best in these troubled times.
Cirque
edit on 17-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Reaper2137

What does it matter? Especially after your post. Do you suppose I would share anything with you or anyone else, after such a tirade? I was sharing my feelings, due to experience. My experience. That you feel the need to belittle me, well that is on you, not me.

I wouldn't share anything with you or anything on this thread again. Kudos. Your ego should be gratified. Though I doubt you even feel shame. That's the conditioning.

My experiencea were mine, and I've no desire now to share anything with you. How could I? Even as a former vet, maybe helping a new vet, why would I even think of you an upstanding military person or a cop? Why would I? You have proven yourself dishonorable by disregard alone.

Blessings regardless, to you and yours. I wish you all the best in these troubled times.
Cirque
edit on 17-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

It has nothing to do with ego, Its to do with personal responsibility not a cop out like you said in your first post.

Other than that, I have two problems with what this post contains.

1) I don't care about your feelings, as such they had nothing to do with the subject of the Thread.
2) I have no interest to share any thing with you or to learn any thing about you. The only ego here is yours that you, in your 2nd post couldn't add any thing to the text that the intent of this thread was about. Talk about ego.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------
To help the OP in his search for the truth about the hidden child soldiers in and around the West, I'm mainly focusing on the United States as that is where I am from. Here is a few links to get you started, these are disguised as so called after school programs.

www.seacadets.org takes kids from 11-17

www.gocivilairpatrol.com

devilpups.com

All of the above have some thing in common, they teach children military tactics as well as strategy. A few of them teach the use of weapons, and are always out and about, with major chapters all over the United States I can personally tell stories about two of the above three, but no one would care, so I wont.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank you for sharing your personal story, I think it was an interesting read and quite relevant to yourmaker's point:

Perhaps some real kids out there aren't even aware they are spies?

With reference to you talking about "mental conditioning"; if the military could mentally condition an adult to their specific training criteria and then all they have to do is "turn the switch" to have them perform required actions (marching, running, shooting - whatever it may be), then perhaps given enough time and exposure the same could be done to a child or young adult through the medium of television or films, as (in my opinion) most children and young adults are more impressionable and suggestible.

I am not saying that every child will be brainwashed by this, however, there is a massive audience of children to be influenced by these messages in films such as Spy Kids (to use a mentioned example), and even though the message in these films may appear to be stopping evil and saving their parents, surely that will just make the parents of these children more likely to allow this sort of material to be shown to their children? Just because this is the surface message it does not detract any subliminal messages about becoming a spy or stop any mental conditioning happening.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Using children as soldiers is one of the main characteristics of western EU imperialism in its attempt to create perfect killers that are easy to manipulate. Since the time of the Boer wars in Africa the British military and nobility noticed how effective were children in fighting on the side of the UK and the colonialists UK and France immediately started mental torture and indoctrination programs aimed at children to turn them into mindless killing machine that will execute the orders from their handlers in exchange for 2 beans. The EU and post-colonial relics of NATO , still promote these child soldier indoctrination to the present day, and all EU politicians and military commanders are in charge of its own little child-army.... the problem is : what happens when the children grow old and don't die in battle as children ?

This is partly the reason the EU really likes to start islamist jihadi indoctrination of children to become terrorists.
All of it with the approval of EU governments and politicians, who would really like to see brainwashed migrant children as cannon fodder against Eastern Europe which they themselves know is going to get re-kindles with Russia in the coming decades ... not immediately , but with some time.

Will the armada of fanatic brainwashed migrant MKULTRA kids manage to run 100m before being gunned down ?
Hard to say, but the EU has no chance of achieving much with this ....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: phroziac
Theres nothing that is not evil WHEN HUMANS ARE INVOLVED

FTFY

Some people and the choices they make are evil.

Countries aren't evil.

Being rich doesn't make you evil.. Being poor doesn't make you nobel.

Being white, black, yellow, brown, whatever doesn't make you evil.

Being LGBTQ doesn't make you evil.

It's when a person makes a choice that either directly or indirectly leads to something terrible that they move towards evil.

top topics

join