It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I haven't come across this video before, or the reports that are seen in the video. it's labeled to be a 2012 site but the first video on there is about UFO's. Wondering if people had seen these before?

Some of the videos were really shocking to me, mostly because I had never seen them. Some of these seem near impossible to fake, especially with all the news coverage. Credible or not, it's an interesting watch if you have time/

The end of the video is a radio interview with an x-area 51 employee (yeah we've all heard stories like this.) and he gets really shaken up, then the broadcast fails. Its worth a watch either way. I want to know what people on ATS think.

joniah2884.hubpages.com...

Then second video is the Hawaii observartory telescope feed apparently seeing a second star like object in the sky. Of course people are labeling it as: "niburu" but I like to keep an open mind. Does it seem fake? The people on ATS usually have good arguments so I figured I'd put it here.

P.S. I AM HONESTLY TIRED OF THE MUSIC THAT THEY PLAY WITH THESE VIDEOS. It causes a big loss of credibility IMHO, but its still an intersting video.

Both videos are in the link above. The rest of the article is interesting as well. What do you think??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

Question #1:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question #2:
Jupiter and Venus then later in the month, the Moon.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks, I was wondering if this was already brought up on a different thread so now i know. Still, the 1st video had a lot of (UFO) footage that I hadnt seen before. Interesting

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

With a quick scan through the first video I can say that all of the images have been discussed. Rocket launches, aircraft with long exposures. Some of them look cool but I wouldn't call it a good collection.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What was the spiral one? I had never seen that one before.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The Norway spiral?
en.wikipedia.org...

Quite a lot of discussion on ATS about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok thanks. IMO it doesn't look like a missile malfunction as is stated, but what do I know? thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well you're not alone.
But the spiral was not necessarily associated with the failure. Spiral effects happen fairly often. Here's a nice video demonstrating another during a successful shot.
www.youtube.com...

Another, more recent example.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks! the thing that got me was how it broke apart at the end in the UFO video. Still nice though, thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some of those videos have been discussed and debunked. There are a few in the collection that are hard to explain. The area 51 audio was a hoax. The guy called up later and confessed he did it as a joke.

top topics

join