It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Laundering and the Global Drug Trade are Fueled by the Capitalist Elites.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This story in it's content is more couple of years old, but with the current money laundering story coming out in the UK, it's time for a closer look.

There is a heap of stuff at this link, and frankly it will take a time to disseminate, and to make the right connections between what was already available on the internet, and what may be yet to come on the mainstream, perhaps the fallout?

www.globalresearch.ca... The old story,

www.bbc.co.uk... Today.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Do you actually think the War on Drugs is about the drugs????? It is all about money and criminalizing people, while the banks and government officials rake in the profits!

Here is a video from PBS................

LINK

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Yes so simple, and I have my own ideas on that. I Distinctly remember the 'big noise' (I forget the name) at HSBC in the UK being interviewed by the BBC in 2008, as to how they escaped the monetary crisis by having setaside money in the trillions, and HSBC is a senior lender to other banks.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I take it that this is the kind of thing blind trust are for.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by smurfy

Do you actually think the War on Drugs is about the drugs????? It is all about money and criminalizing people, while the banks and government officials rake in the profits!

Here is a video from PBS................

LINK

I agree entirely, except my thread has nothing to do with a war on drugs, it is about the money that is constructed from drugs, there is no war on drugs at the highest levels and quite the opposite, if there was, it would have ended years ago, you and I know that. The drugs on the street are bought and paid for, long before they hit the street. To add, if you were a drugee you paid for the drugs at least twice.
edit on 17-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

join