It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet Leader calls for implementation of NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Gorbachev revs up implementation of New World Order
As per this:

October 8, 2004

Just one day after the United Nations signed a cooperation agreement with the new International Criminal Court, former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev called for implementation of his long-touted "New World Order".

The New World Order, Gorbachev said, will be based on strong adherence to international law and will lean heavily on the UN

Though it's today-the-pond-tomorrow-the-world in spirit, Gorbachev said his New World Order would not seek to impose the view of one country or a group of countries on others.

In a speech to the 91st annual Insurance Leadership Forum, Gorbachev took swift aim at the United States, the only developed nation that has refused to surrender its sovereignty to the International Criminal Court.

"World order does not mean world government," said Gorbachev. Nor "can you build a New World order on the basis of preemptive strikes." (Take that, all of you who insist that the former leader of the Russian Communist Party has no right to impose an international government on an unsuspecting planet).

In citing the virtues of the New World Order, Gorbachev said it should be more stable, more just and more humane. It will not deny the cultural and ethnic diversity in the world, and it will not deny environmental challenges.

The rest here:
Gorbachev revs up implementation of New World Order

Sounds pretty eye-poppingly realistic or like a deja vu', doesn't it?
How will this impact the US's stance against the UN? Is it plausible, workable, even realistic?
Thoughts?

seekerof

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am all for a world Gov just as long as it isn't the Illuminati world gov (assuming they exist)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
yeah, the US is going to sign something that leans heavily on the UN. They need to unload all those oil chits they scored prior to the war.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
NWO ALL THE WAY!!!

US is so selfish when it comes to power I hope some day the US gets what it deserves.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
NWO ALL THE WAY!!!

US is so selfish when it comes to power I hope some day the US gets what it deserves.

And what does it deserve in your logical brain.

Respect spock rules.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I believe that not only Russia, but a lot of countries would love to
have the NWO implemented, and the sooner the better. Their reason?
Mainly to get an equal footing with the US in all aspects.
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He is doing it all for Russia... Turning world into bunch of weaklings so that then they can conquer everything.
I guess he didn't mention great purges of those who oppose NWO communism either.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So, technically, the NWO is the same as the premise of communism? Equality and treatment the same for everyone?

Sounds decidedly un-human to me - without competition, war and aggression we are no better than animals!

Pete

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"without competition, war and aggression we are no better than animals!
"

We are no better than animals WITH competition, war and aggression, just look at the millions and millions of atrocities committed over the years because of your beloved competition, war and aggression.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
"

We are no better than animals WITH competition, war and aggression, just look at the millions and millions of atrocities committed over the years because of your beloved competition, war and aggression.

Yeah this has me puzzled for a while too.

Its like saying qualities like peace, equality and solidarity are turning us into beasts.

Would just like to add this: the word "animal" is relatively new in the vocabulary and implies assigning a soul (anima) to the creature, before they were just called beasts.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
".

Is this a joke? Or do people really believe this crap

top topics

join