It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Sulie

and yet he still was re-elected....

Thats an issue for the citizens of his county to judge, not me.

Like I said, people either love him or hate him. Pretty even split from the polling I did.

Edit to add, then if only the people of his county are to judge, then what's the point of your thread?

edit on 17-7-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

Nothing wrong with that... What irks me though is how important issues that should be the concern of the US as a whole are often stripped down to party politics and nothing else.

The goal of any charge and subsequent investigation is to find the truth, regardless if we like the outcome or not.

For me personally I am not satisfied with the secrecy and obfuscation around Obama and his past. On the larger scale of Presidential politics he is a relative newcomer who rose through the ranks very quickly. With him being at the Federal level for only a few years before he ran for President, the fact he beat Hillary Clinton... It was a very quick rise and I think that is what caught people by surprise.

If we look at it from a conspiracy point of view (which annoy the piss out of me but what the hell) one could almost argue that his quick rise is why there are so many discrepancies showing up as people dig into his background.

What irks me is this whole thing can be resolved by one quick action. Release the documents, tell the birthers to read it then sit down and shut up. Why continue to fight / try to ignore it since all that does it emboldens people to go harder to crack the walnut.

This whole thing seems weird to me, from both sides of the political spectrum...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Edit to add, then if only the people of his county are to judge, then what's the point of your thread?

Since this is not my thread I cant answer your question..

I would refer your question to xuenchen, who is the author of this thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And although this particular information IS a repeat, this is the one that I always questioned...

They also addressed the fact that Obama’s birth certificate number from the state was higher than the Nordyke twins, who supposedly were born at the hospital after him. Investigaters said the circumstances strongly suggest Obama could not have been born at the hospital, but rather that his birth information was reported by an outlying office of the state records department.

www.wnd.com...

As if it wasn't bad enough that Obama's own campaign website in 2008 used to say he was born at Queen's Medical Center and then switched over to Kapiolani'.

Now we know why.

Obama's birth information was originally submitted to the DOH through an outlying state records office, it was not delivered to the DOH through way of Kapiolani' like the Nordyke twins certificates were.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
AGREED! I have been visiting ATS for some time now and finally joined quite recently. It is clear there are paid people working this site heavily and a different place then once was. Opinion modification.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One thing that always stuck in my mind is when he was looking for a church when he relocated to DC. He got a new job and a new religion. I believe the greatest trick in government history has been pulled off and both sides are involved.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Chew on this:
Obama complains about Romneys treating of their dog.
Result: Obama ATE dog.
Obama complains about Romney outsourcing.
Result: Obama stimulis/grants/GE outsorces.
Obama accuses Romney of lying or felony.
Result: Obama accused of fraud- felony.
It seems like golden boy has turned to lead. Everytime he accuses Romney of something, it back fires on him.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I watched the presentation of their findings and listened to the Q and A afterward and found it interesting that most of the questions were directed at discrediting the sheriff as an investigator rather than the evidence presented. Some of the questions actually had nothing whatsoever to do with the case and seemed specifically to derail the whole conversation. When something as important as a possible fraudulent president is the topic of discussion, why would anything other than the evidence presented towards this claim be talked about is beyond me. There are a lot of ways to kill this conversation, such as the presentation of the microfilm of the original birth certificate, yet none are available. Isn't this enough reason, considering what is at stake, to pour our legal resources into? After all, we have had national interest and legal funding towards McDonald's tendency to pour their coffee a little too hot and burn the people who don't understand the nature of coffee (it's served hot apparently). It is hard for me to understand the scorn of people commenting on this subject when the evidence appears to lean decidedly in one direction. Granted it is a scary direction, one that has deep, impacting, and far reaching implications but that stuff needs to see the light. Having an opinion about this subject is one thing, we all have those, but understanding the facts are far more crucial. I really hope an entity un-corruptible by our politicians grabs ahold of this thing and is able to expose all the facts. I literally have no clue who that could be, sadly.
edit on 17-7-2012 by badgerpit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It came up during the Democrati c Primary in 2008 and came from Hillary Clintons campaign.

They know the truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

7 FAM 1440
CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH OF A CITIZEN/NON-CITIZEN NATIONAL OF THE UNITED STATES

The Form FS-240 is not a birth certificate, such as is issued by a
government-authorized bureau or office of vital statistics, because
consular officers are not authorized to assume a foreign local or state
vital statistics function. The Form FS-240 is a consular declaration of the
fact of acquisition of U.S. citizenship at birth based upon:
(1) The certification of, or attestation to, the facts of birth by a legally
authorized local official in the place where the birth occurred;
(2) The affidavit executed by the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) or other
evidence regarding the physical presence of the U.S.
citizen/national parent(s), or in the case of two citizen parents,
residence, necessary to transmit U.S. citizenship/noncitizen
nationality to the child;
(3) Evidence of the physical relationship between the U.S. citizen and
the child;
(4) Evidence of the legal relationship between the U.S. citizen and the
child, such as proof of the U.S. citizen/national parent(s)’s
citizenship and marriage or for births out of wedlock, legitimation in
accordance with Section 309 INA (8 U.S.C. 1409) or predecessor
statute, and an affidavit of parentage and financial support if the
child is born out of wedlock to a U.S. citizen father;
(5) Evidence of citizenship/nationality of the U.S. citizen/national
parent(s); and
(6) Consular adjudication of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. (See 7
FAM 1100).
d. The purpose of issuing a Form FS-240 is to provide a record of the
acquisition of U.S. citizenship at birth by a child born in a foreign state
that can be used by that citizen throughout life.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The box of dirty tricks....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Arpaio is probably going to jail for corruption sooner then later. This entire fiasco has just existed to deflect the attention from a federal investigation that has confirmed the massive law breaking and unconstitutionality of his reign of terror in maricopa county,

I have $500 that says you are wrong. Care to play or are you all smoke???

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by drock905
Arpaio is probably going to jail for corruption sooner then later. This entire fiasco has just existed to deflect the attention from a federal investigation that has confirmed the massive law breaking and unconstitutionality of his reign of terror in maricopa county,

I have $500 that says you are wrong. Care to play or are you all smoke???

This from your DOJ that will end up in prison over fast and furious.......moron

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The document that Obama had produced from the very beginning (2008) had been altered at the very least!

Which was announced when it was released but I would hate to see a fact or two get in your way. You guys are doing great, just fantastic work. Keep it up!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerpit

Many don't care about the truth. Even if it was proven that the birth certificate was a forgery, Obama loyalists would simply circle the wagons and claim that Obama had no knowledge of this fraud. To some, party loyalty trumps the truth and even the constitution.
I don't know Arpio, but he is evidently a man willing to stake his reputation and the reputation of his posse on the evidence they have uncovered. He has laid all his cards on the table and welcomes people to scrutinize it.
The same cannot be said of Obama.
I have little trust for cops , but even less for politicians.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by badgerpit

Many don't care about the truth. Even if it was proven that the birth certificate was a forgery, Obama loyalists would simply circle the wagons and claim that Obama had no knowledge of this fraud. To some, party loyalty trumps the truth and even the constitution.
I don't know Arpio, but he is evidently a man willing to stake his reputation and the reputation of his posse on the evidence they have uncovered. He has laid all his cards on the table and welcomes people to scrutinize it.
The same cannot be said of Obama.
I have little trust for cops , but even less for politicians.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

Well spoken and I could not agree more. Problem though; something does not get dismissed just because some people refuse to acknowledge the validity of its claim. The conditioning of our society to disregard evidence to preserve a certain ideology shows how limited we are as a people. I don't care who's birth certificate it is being scrutinized for the presidency and it seems insane to me that others do. Is there really a party line involved in a matter like this? If this is true then every single American has been deceived equally, democrats included. I would even suggest that this would be a global deception due to the fact that the U.S. likes to stick their fingers in a lot of peoples pies. Any person who cares about the future of themselves or their family ought to want the truth on this matter because every single policy that this man makes for society is done with the pretense that he is an American with American loyalties. If he is not American, then who knows where his loyalties are and this should be more than enough to want the truth. If he is born in Hawaii then the matter is closed but this is not conclusive. Isn't this strange in itself?
edit on 18-7-2012 by badgerpit because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I grew up in Hawaii and have family members still there. The new governor, Neil Abercrombie, was friends with Obama's parents back at the University of Hawaii, and while campaigning promised that he would find Obama's birth certificate and prove his birth in Hawaii.

It seemed a strange coincidence to me that right after Abercrombie's friend Barry became president and had problems proving his birthplace, that Abercombie coincidentally ran for and is now the new governor. Perfectly positioned to help Obama "prove" that his birth certificate exists.( I still remember Abercrombie's first political campaign: he drove a taxi, was bald on top with a long ponytail, and seemed kinda wild.) However, the Governor expressed the frustration that he couldn't help Obama because the state had made a privacy law preventing him from being able to show it. Weird. Anyway here is an article.
www.nytimes.com...
There was an interview too where he told Mike Evans more about his frustrations about not being able to help Barry.
www.youtube.com...

I used to date the son of one of Hawaii's governors, and I heard plenty from that governor, and his son, that convinces me that there has often been behind-the-scenes actions taken by those politicians. This makes me believe that it could be possible that a cover-up is going on...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yep, I saw Arpaio's second little conference. To me it just consisted of Zullo making many personal claims and intepretations and passing them on as evidence. He also conveniently rehashed old birther claims, such as foreign born children being given Hawaiian birth certificates with Hawaii listed as birth, and the "layers". I don't see how anybody could seriously claim that Arpaio and his Posse spent "months" or even "weeks" investigating given that both conferences consisted mostly of old claims.

The question is, how long will Arpaio continue stalling in holding these little conferences reconfirming forgery before he actually walks the talk through the form of a lawsuit?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
NATIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT HERO JOSEPH ARPAIO...........Praise God for good BRAVE men like Joe and his team of investigators.
Arpaio: Obama birth record has been tampered with
Updated: Jul 18, 2012 12:51 AM EDT
By FOX 10 News - Staff Report

AP
July 18, 2012

Investigators for an Arizona sheriff’s volunteer posse have declared that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.
Full Article
AND video news conference.

PHOENIX (AP) -- Investigators for an Arizona sheriff's volunteer posse have declared that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.
Members of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse said in March that there was probable cause that Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 was a computer-generated forgery.

Now, Arpaio says investigators are positive it's fraudulent.

Mike Zullo, the posse's chief investigator, said numeric codes on certain parts of the birth certificate indicate that those parts weren't filled out, yet those sections asking for the race of Obama's father and his field of work or study were completed.

Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate. Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker.

The Obama campaign declined to comment on Arpaio's allegations.

The Arizona Democratic Party says in a statement that Arpaio's investigation is intended to draw attention away from problems within his own agency, such as hundreds of sex-crimes cases that the sheriff's office failed to adequately investigate over a three-year period.

So-called "birthers" maintain Obama is ineligible to be president because, they contend, he was born in Kenya.

Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship.

Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell citizenship questions.

Courts have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue.

PRESS RELEASE TRANSCRIPT

edit on 18-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Say what you want about the man he at the very least understands that no one is above the law and those accused of violations should get their day in court.

Except the Sheriff himself, of course, right?
edit on 18-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
The question is, how long will Arpaio continue stalling in holding these little conferences reconfirming forgery before he actually walks the talk through the form of a lawsuit?

He will never form a lawsuit, as he knows he has nothing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join