It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Sheriff says a Hawaii statute opens the doors for "forgeries" and poses a threat to national security !!!!

The posse also found some "problems" with the coding numbers used on Obama's "released" birth certificate !!!!

They uncovered other things as well.

This is the announcement from earlier today July 17, 2012.

Joe is going to refer his evidence to higher Federal authorities !!!!

WND - July 17, 2012

Under Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8, a person only has to be an established resident of Hawaii, not necessarily a U.S. citizen, and pay taxes there for one year to be able to register an out-of-state or foreign-born person with an official Hawaii birth certificate.

“If a nation’s security is only as strong as its weakest link, then America may be in serious trouble,” Arpaio said in a statement. “Hawaii may be our weakest link and could have a serious impact on our nation’s immigration policy.”

The national security concerns raised by the investigation are based on Hawaii Revised Statute 338.17.8. which states:

338-17.8 Certificates for children born out of state.

Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

Arpaio and his investigators said they have deep concerns that the Hawaii Revised Statute is a loophole that makes it possible for foreign born children to illegally establish U.S. citizenship.

Long article......

Well ?

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This from the A-hole that refused to look into rape and sexual abuses in Hispanic neighborhoods...

Hes a racist, and no mater how real his findings they will be dismissed as the rantings of such... Almost the perfect person to discover such things if you wanted to minimize the damages of the discovery.

Have a Loon do it, one with a History of racism... Hmmmm.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yawn

Joe the criminal sheriff. Steals tax payer money and runs unconstitutional jail conditions.

Go away

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Arpaio couldn't find out anything about Obama's birth certificate so he goes for a smokescreen?

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

edit on 7/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Lol, you remember the phrase: "A stopped watch is right twice a day".

A lying racist a-hole can be right. If this is accurate, then there is an issue, no matter the jerk that delivers the message.

But that means, time to go look at the laws, for this specific issue. If it's possible to do this, then there's an issue.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They uncovered other things as well.

No they didn't...same old false information repeated over and over and over and over.

I watched the entire press conference...Arpaio is more of an idiot than I thought and he was basically threatening reporters that asked questions he didn't like.

He found nothing...he has no authority to look into Hawaii's laws as an ARIZONA COUNTY SHERIFF.

He is wasting tax payers dollars...and he is a disgrace to America.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, the weakest link, by this, is whether or not the one who dictates whether someone is issued a birth certificate is corruptible, whether or not he cares or knows how this affects eligibility for presidency, ect? hrm.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Or set up a false flag based on a racist motive.....whats your point? I mean about hispanic rapes and such...no bearing here...this is all Obama....last I checked he was neither hispanic nor a woman.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

and that is the point I tried to make, EVEN if right, its the source that will get targeted...

If I had damaging information in my past that I KNEW would come out, I would point the most questionable looking guy at it and hope by him finding it I would make it a non-issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Arpaio is probably going to jail for corruption sooner then later. This entire fiasco has just existed to deflect the attention from a federal investigation that has confirmed the massive law breaking and unconstitutionality of his reign of terror in maricopa county,

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Simply in any court of law you establish the Creditability of a wittiness for their testimony, it helps it hold weight.

This is a Testimony of a man who has violated the Rights of American citizens who are "ethnic" he has also shown a history of "blindness" to enforce the law once race is involved.

That is my point, EVEN if this is true, he taints it with his history.

It makes it a NON-issue because it comes from him, and isn't that very convenient?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Arpaio and his investigators said they have deep concerns that the Hawaii Revised Statute is a loophole that makes it possible for foreign born children to illegally establish U.S. citizenship.

Not to mention that Arizona has the same type of statue....Arpaio is a true moron.

www.azsos.gov...

R9-19-207. Documentary requirements for delayed birth registration

A. If the person is between one and fourteen years of age, the following documents shall be submitted:

1. An affidavit attesting to the facts of birth from the father, mother or other family member having personal knowledge of the birth;

2. One independent factual document attesting to the facts of birth established prior to the person reaching age five; and

3. One independent factual document establishing the mother's presence in Arizona at the time of birth.

edit on 17-7-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh NO!

Other things!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
of the day...

From the source

Arpaio said he went ahead with the probe with the intent of being able to clear the president and put the matter to rest.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by benrl

Or set up a false flag based on a racist motive.....whats your point? I mean about hispanic rapes and such...no bearing here...this is all Obama....last I checked he was neither hispanic nor a woman.

There is a whole lot of bearing here. His job is to enforce laws in the county he is the sheriff of not wasting taxpayers money on a wild goose chase.

What's next charge Obama for breaking the laws of physics for going back in time and placing his birth announcement in the local newspaper.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
of the day...

From the source

Arpaio said he went ahead with the probe with the intent of being able to clear the president and put the matter to rest.

Funny thing about this is that only Joe himself and about 2 or 3 right wing fanatics on ATS are the only ones who put on the blibders and cry Kenya. The rest of the world and more specifically the rest of the US knows he is an American born man.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Yawn

Joe the criminal sheriff. Steals tax payer money and runs unconstitutional jail conditions.

Go away

I mean Obama would never lie or anything right, and he's oo so consistent... executive privilege was just for #s and giggles, Osama bin laden was really dumped in the ocean after they chased him for a decade, the trillions allocated to corrupt banks was really for our own good!

so I totally trust he's honest about his birthplace amongst everything else
/zombified sheeple drool
&
sarcasm

evidence and lies don't just "go away"

if people would just analyze the birth certificate PDF it wreaks of a forgery, Thats enough to question his entire legitimacy. Arpaio might not be a great guy, but there are bigger fish to fry.. big as in POTUS

come on ATS, don't be so god damn naive
edit on 17-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

if people would just analyze the birth certificate PDF it wreaks of a forgery,

Wrong again, you do not seem to realise that the PDF on the website IS NOT the birth certificate... birthers do not seem to understand that!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

if people would just analyze the birth certificate PDF it wreaks of a forgery, Thats enough to question his entire legitimacy. Arpaio might not be a great guy, but there are bigger fish to fry.. big as in POTUS

after 2 elections, a Donald and I love Obama Joe Arpaio investigations, 3 years as President and nobody can prove 100% that he isn't a natural born American.

Amazing how these rich billionaires and millionaires can invest millions in ads to destroy Obama but can't find the proof he isn't an American.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Obamanation of Desolation. He stands in the Holy place claiming to be that which he is not.
The end.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join