It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness to Bohemian Grove human sacrifice!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by King Seesar

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Fineousstitch

You mean the cremation of care? Prove to me they sacrifice children. You can't do it.

A mock sacrifice would would seem to be the case, however i must ask why the quote un quote "elite of the world" are partaking in such a event to dress up in strange robes and do even a mock sacrifice seems strange to me.

Because symbolism is what the human race do well?

Say what you want about symbolism from a artistic perspective, i still think it's disturbing that world leaders would want to do a mock CHILD sacrifice.
edit on 25-7-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Haven't seen any real evidence to suggest it IS a child sacrifice. Thus far I can't count Alex ranting over spooky atmospheric music suggesting an obviously overly exaggerated penned in figure on a pamphlet to be evidence, nor his occult knowing "expert". Doesn't make any sense to sacrifice a child anyway. For a start children shouldn't have any cares, only adults have cares.

Reckon half of you would die of fright if you ever saw a proper wicker man, let alone some of the weird midgets made of twigs, crisp packets and a dolls head we throw on the fire on Bonfire night.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I'v seen the proper wicker man and i was scared out of my mind that Christopher Lee is a really scary kat, Lol just kidding.

As far as any evidence suggest i haven't seen any of the other kind to prove it's not a mock child sacrifice so i'm only going with what i got at this point, so if it is a child mock sacrifice i still think that's rather bizarre for world leaders to offer up the symbology of a child to be sacrificed.

edit on 26-7-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join