It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness to Bohemian Grove human sacrifice!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Realspoke while Alex Jones is a fraud the bohemian grove is real

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
I don't even need to click on the video...anyone with a mustache like that...you KNOW he knows what's going on behind the scenes...

Ok you're seriously going to have to explain what his choice of mustache has to do it.
*scratches head*

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Someone remarked that this guy kinda fits the guy seen talking to the kid before he disappeared, is there a police sketch of the person last seen talking to him? Would anyone be able to find pictures of this guy taken around the same time. Do they match? Also can this guy provide any proof of being in the area where the kid was taken and the Grove? DMV should have his previous address and such there must be some way to either validate what he is saying or disprove it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Makes me laugh when I hear peeps call Alex a fraud.

He entered the dangeous and eccentric game of alternative investigative journalism with the best intentions, and most likely still has the best intentions.

You name one other journalist that has gone to the same lenghs as him.... ?

Anyone else sat in Bohemian Grove for 4 hours, recording dirty little secrets while being calm as f*ck?

True, the Bohemian Grove story raises my opinion of him greatly.... He could have easily ended up in a body bag, but he didn't.. why not?

He's too public to kill, you see.

True, I think he voices his a opinion too loudly, in a literal sense.
His voice is just nausing, and his physical presentation good be presented in a more proffessional manner...

But let's face it, he is one of the largest instigaters of alternative news, and is responsible for gaining the conspiracy world a lot of attention.

Not all of his news is accurate, but no ones is.

Regardless of the haters, he's earned respect.
And if people listened more carefully, he wouldn't have to scream.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It wasn't Alex jones idea to infiltrate Bohemian Grove it was a journalist from the Guardian Jon Ronson who actually asked Jones to go.Jones and Ronson met a journalist who had previously infiltrated the Grove and he told them how easy it was and to look preppy and just walk straight through the main entrance(they planned to crawl through the undergrowth).Ronson's documentary about the infiltration was shown on the UK's channel 4 those that have only seen Jones's dark secrets should watch Ronson's documentary it has better production values and is more objective it's called'' The secret rulers of the world'' the whole series is worth watching for anyone interested in conspiracies, the Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove are the two best episodes.Jones has former state senator John Decamp on today which should be interesting the'' conspiracy of silence'' is another documentary that should be seen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So where is the proof? I don't really trust conspiracy theorists that are protesting outside of the Bohemian Grove to not be schizophrenic.

Why would this guy not go to the police if he has no problem admitting it on cam? Makes no sense at all
edit on 17-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Sure, he could have been lying --- but what are you insinuating --- that anyone who protests a bunch of wealthy men high on drugs, worshiping an owl and a burned effigy - as well as making Deals for the future of our country.... is skizophrenic?

Come on Spoke...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQUISITION11
It wasn't Alex jones idea to infiltrate Bohemian Grove it was a journalist from the Guardian Jon Ronson who actually asked Jones to go.Jones and Ronson met a journalist who had previously infiltrated the Grove and he told them how easy it was and to look preppy and just walk straight through the main entrance(they planned to crawl through the undergrowth).Ronson's documentary about the infiltration was shown on the UK's channel 4 those that have only seen Jones's dark secrets should watch Ronson's documentary it has better production values and is more objective it's called'' The secret rulers of the world'' the whole series is worth watching for anyone interested in conspiracies, the Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove are the two best episodes.Jones has former state senator John Decamp on today which should be interesting the'' conspiracy of silence'' is another documentary that should be seen.

If I remember correctly Ronson documented the Grove infiltration in his Book "Them"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Makes me laugh when I hear peeps call Alex a fraud.

He entered the dangeous and eccentric game of alternative investigative journalism with the best intentions, and most likely still has the best intentions.

You name one other journalist that has gone to the same lenghs as him.... ?

Anyone else sat in Bohemian Grove for 4 hours, recording dirty little secrets while being calm as f*ck?

True, the Bohemian Grove story raises my opinion of him greatly.... He could have easily ended up in a body bag, but he didn't.. why not?

He's too public to kill, you see.

True, I think he voices his a opinion too loudly, in a literal sense.
His voice is just nausing, and his physical presentation good be presented in a more proffessional manner...

But let's face it, he is one of the largest instigaters of alternative news, and is responsible for gaining the conspiracy world a lot of attention.

Not all of his news is accurate, but no ones is.

Regardless of the haters, he's earned respect.
And if people listened more carefully, he wouldn't have to scream.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofthelies

With pictures like these floating around supposedly from “Annals of Bohemian Grove”, who would be naive enough to flat-out disregard the notion completely?

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Why?

Fear! People are scared they may have to reconsider their entire American Dreamy leaders for one and what they may have in store for the people. Its spooky to me! Lol

From what I have seen voa video and pictures from the grove..... Its very wacky and disturbing!

I think anyone who looks deep into it will feel the same way unless they are used to an occult type living which Im not.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Kevin was last seen at approximately 7:55 p.m. at the corner of Oak Street and Masonic Avenue
reply to post by Fineousstitch

lol found that coincidentally interesting...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
bloke has a passing look of john todd the whistleblower on youtube

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Depends. They are less likely to, being under the microscope, but fear of being caught out by someone hasn't stopped all sorts of affluent people from doing all sorts of crazy things. Still conceptually sound, even then.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Kevin was last seen at approximately 7:55 p.m. at the corner of Oak Street and Masonic Avenue

lol found that coincidentally interesting...

So did I --- first thing I did when I read this thread was looked up the kid's name and found *that* same thing on Wikipedia.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

Um no, people asked me about why I thought his particular documentary was ridiculous. You probably should have read before replying.

There is no evidence that child sacrifices happen there, which is the whole basis of my argument. All these claims are based off wild speculation.

bunch of dudes in pointy hoods standing around a burning effigy on an altar in front of a giant stone owl isn't out of the ordinary?

I don't hate people because they do weird things. Grow up. You have the same exact mentality that led to witch hunts.

edit on 18-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Where did I say I hated them? While I freely admit I have a lot of growing up to do, it would seem you could stand to do the same.

How is my mentality conducive to witch hunts? Could you indicate for me in my post where I stated that we should burn these people at the stake?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You know perhaps I should dip my toes into this a bit deeper.
Yeah, you hear all this child sacrificing chatter and high rollers doing their thing in front of an effigy of Moloch but some things confuse me a little.

For a start I always assumed Moloch was a Bull or Minotaur headed god. Sure myth suggests people sacrificed children before him, so yeah - Moloch - sacrifice I get.
They aren't getting their Jiggy Frat house party on to Moloch though, it's an owl.

Now maybe I'm odd and people getting their groove on in robes and lighting effigies just doesn't phase me since I've indulged in a fair share of Beltane partying in the past. So here's the thing, to my mind the owl seems a perfect symbol for them, those people who count themselves among the most powerful, wealthy and informed. The owl has always been a symbol of such things. Why have people always referred to the wise owl?

Owl Animal Symbolism The owl is sacred to the Greek goddess of learning, Athena and is even depicted on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth. In ancient Egyptian, Celtic, and Hindu cultures the symbolic meaning of owl revolved around guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead. In this light the owl was ruler of the night and seer of souls. A misunderstanding of this necessary relationship gave the owl some negative associations with death. It should be clear that the owl was honored as the keeper of spirits who had passed from one plane to another. Often myth indicates the owl accompanying a spirit to the underworld - winging it's newly freed soul from the physical world into the realm of spirit. A quick-list of owl symbolic meanings: Wisdom Mystery Transition Messages Intelligence Mysticism Protection Secrets

www.whats-your-sign.com...

So yeah perfect really, bang on the button for them. Athena / Minerva whatever...
Even Alex rants himself about it being some druidic type ceremony evident in your cremation of care transcript.

Great nature, refuge of the weary heart,
And only balm to breasts that have been bruised.
She hath cool hands for every fevered brow
And gentlest silence for the troubled soul.
Her councils are most wise
She healeth well
Having such ministries as calm and sleep
She is ever faithful
Other friends may fail
But seek ye her in any quiet place
Smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss
So must ye come as children
Little children that believe do not ever doubt her beauty or her faith
Nor deem her tenderness can change or die
Bohemians and priests!

Come to her as children? Yeah course they are, they are coming to her like teenage boys having a rip roaring party behind their parents backs.
Whether I or anyone else should feel comfortable with our lives being in the hands of geezers chugging beer and hanging out whilst wearing their wives knickers is debateable, but it just looks like a guys only College sorority house type bull# to me.

Alex and other folks should try to take a step back from Christian hysterics for a bit. Whatever they do there for the remaining weeks whatever. But they aren't the only folks in the world who get together and burn sacrificial effigies at certain times of the year and do rituals.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Omg!!!

Thanks for the morning laugh, my ipad just got coffee spewed all over it!

Its just so weird to think our leaders engage in college days bromance.... Lol

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hehe I don't see why they shouldn't, perhaps we should all be thankful we aren't privvy to seeing saggy old men of power letting it all hang out and weeing up tree's.

I know I'm just glazing over the surface here and I don't want to piss people off, like I said I'm just dipping my toes in.
But this sacrifice of care thing makes perfect sense, yeah the pagan angle people have a right to get iffy about. But these guys go off, get together and let their hair down.

What does everyone do when they go on holiday? They leave their cares behind and without the pagan jiggery pokery they silently sacrifice their cares.

Anyway I watched the actual ceremony. Thanks to the shaky camera I've now got some serious motion sickness but I didn't see anything to suggest the burning of real human sacrifice. I did see and hear a right roaring load of over the top theatrics that wouldn't go amiss in the cheesiest of Bella lugosi flicks though. I found it pretty fecking hilarious.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You mean the cremation of care? Prove to me they sacrifice children. You can't do it.

A mock sacrifice would would seem to be the case, however i must ask why the quote un quote "elite of the world" are partaking in such a event to dress up in strange robes and do even a mock sacrifice seems strange to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

You mean the cremation of care? Prove to me they sacrifice children. You can't do it.

A mock sacrifice would would seem to be the case, however i must ask why the quote un quote "elite of the world" are partaking in such a event to dress up in strange robes and do even a mock sacrifice seems strange to me.

Because symbolism is what the human race do well?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I do agree with your assessment of Alex, and the entire situation.
Hard to believe that everyone knows about this, and yet they are so protected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join