It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness to Bohemian Grove human sacrifice!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

1. He snuck in with no problem and had no issues staying inside
2. Claims there were armed guards and security cameras which would make number 1 impossible to do
3. Doesn't catch any of the armed guards confrontations on film nor "wires going in the trees"
4. Didn't catch any elites on film yet the first half of the video claims that's all that attended
5. Lied and said Moloch was an owl, which is just not true. Moloch is a cow, he had to lie to make the whole mock human sacrifice bit make sense.
6. Claims there were posters of Henry Kissinger dressed in drag yet didn't get it on film.

What it seems happened was that he was invited there, once inside nothing of interest was went down. So he made a sensationalized documentary to become famous. The whole first half of the film sets the viewer up for confirmation bias to mentally convince themselves that the boring non-happening footage inside the grove was actually something to be shocked over. It's all kind of genius really.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"I was one of three or four people who kidnapped him..."

Which was it, three, or four?

FAIL. This guy is lying. He would remember exactly who was there.

He would have been very young in 1974.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fineousstitch

You mean the cremation of care? Prove to me they sacrifice children. You can't do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Also if you look into him a little more, he claims that he was a victim of mind control.....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

You mean the cremation of care? Prove to me they sacrifice children. You can't do it.

Yet you can't prove they don't...

hmmmm

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

hmmmm

And you cannot prove that you have never been there and done it....

But argument from ignorance is poor technique - a logical fallacy and generally one of the last resorts of those who prefer a good story to good research and factual information.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

What kind of logic is that? You are the one making extraordinary claims, so the burden of proof is on you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

LOL I was wondering how long it would take for ya to google that. Your so predictable. Its lil jokes like that, that really make my day.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

sacrificing an effigy of a child is normal though??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well have fun believing extraordinary claims that have no proof to them. I mean I guess a lot of people are into that on this site. They call people sheeple but believe anyconspiracy they read due to confirmation bias. You people are no better and maybe even a worse kind of "sheep".

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Proof of them doing this?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

What kind of logic is that? You are the one making extraordinary claims, so the burden of proof is on you.

What claims did I make????

I'm just pointing out the fact that just like I have no proof for what I'm inclined to believe, neither do you. And neither of us probably ever will.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

hmmmm

And you cannot prove that you have never been there and done it....

But argument from ignorance is poor technique - a logical fallacy and generally one of the last resorts of those who prefer a good story to good research and factual information.

Maybe you're missing the most important FACT here, and that is that there ARE NO FACTS. Both sides of the argument are speculating!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

They dont hide this knowledge. Easy to find info on. Maybe you should do more actual research and less arguing on forums. Arguing a negative is easy to do but long term will impede your learning ability. be careful of this.
And when talking about ancient symbolism I'd do a bit more research than a google image search. T o those who actually know about these things, statements that you have been making are just taking away from your credibility

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I would imagine to get the "Shots" you require, would have exposed quite quickly what Alex was doing there, and he would have been arrested promptly as others have been in recent years with the upgraded security measures. You dont get anywheres near the Grove anymore without an invite. The main shots of the Cremation of Care was what he would have considered the "money shot" and done under cover of darkness, he succeded. As far as not getting pictures of high ranking "elite" not a big deal, its not like it isnt common knowledge these scum attend the Grove, even if the actions and ceremonies are not as well publicized. Why would the fact he was not able to get pics of Kissinger or Bush, or any others be a sticking point with you? Their past attendance is pretty much common knowledge. Who disputes this?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If I were the eyewitness, I'd be willing to believe it, providing I was thoroughly convinced it wasn't just an act.

Thing is, another website said the reason for all the wars is that those wars amount to human sacrifices. "That's what I heard." Is that wrong or is that valid? I don't know.

Anyway, anything any single person says is hearsay in my book. Even if millions or billions believe something or swear they saw something, did they? A magician can fool an entire audience. Don't be so sure you know what's going on...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe you're missing the most important FACT here, and that is that there ARE NO FACTS. Both sides of the argument are speculating!

No I am not missing the FACTS - I am pointing out that "you can't prove it isn't so" is an argument from ignorance - which is not the same as speculatin.

Speculation is fine - using argument from ignorance as evidence is not.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It could be, that he did in fact do it. tptb could chill while he blows his whistle, instead of reacting, and then laugh as we accept the MSM opinion that he's a kook. Seems pretty simple to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Also if you look into him a little more, he claims that he was a victim of mind control.....

DOH! RIght - 84. The kid was born in 74, that's probably why the date stuck in my head.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Im certain had Alex only gotten a few shots of the Elite in Togas, and not been able to film the Ceremony,THAT would have been the sticking point here for debunkers.
The goal post is never quite in the right spot I guess.

Outside of wether or not an actual sacrifice of a human child has been performed at the Grove in the past, how the hell can we even be debating what is pretty much easily found facts concerning the Grove and its members?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join