It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness to Bohemian Grove human sacrifice!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this guy confesses to kidnapping and conspiracy to murder (I think - not a great jurist!) - why is he still on the streets??

edit on 17-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
why is he still on the streets??

Simple.
As it stands the mainstream will think him a kook and laugh at his story. To arrest him lends creedance to his claims, and potentially indict others.
edit on 17-7-2012 by crawdad1914 because: follow up comment

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't even need to click on the video...anyone with a mustache like that...you KNOW he knows what's going on behind the scenes...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Simple.
As it stands the mainstream will think him a kook and laugh at his story. To arrest him lends creedance to his claims, and potentially indict others.

Exactly. I've always said how TPTB don't need to kill whistleblowers anymore (like I believe they used to do). Instead now they just poison the population to think said person is crazy. That basically neutralizes their message (except for with other "crazy" people).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I know nothing of this particular case, although nothing that Grovesmen do would surprise me, so who knows?
I certainly would not just discount what he is saying as lunacy or lying.
Im no expert certainly, but everything I have read on reading body language tells me the guy is either being truthfull or he at least believes what he says to be factual.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
en.wikipedia.org...

thanks for that - I was not at all familiar with the victim

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So where is the proof? I don't really trust conspiracy theorists that are protesting outside of the Bohemian Grove to not be schizophrenic.

Why would this guy not go to the police if he has no problem admitting it on cam? Makes no sense at all
edit on 17-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Simple.
I don't believe this notion that "If we kill him, people will get suspicious!" If they want to kill someone, they will, especially if they get some random guy to kidnap someone, but to then let him witness what they do to the kidnapped and set him free? This all sounds pretty suspicious, plus it's a 49 second video that gets promptly cut off.

I searched up Kevin Collins, and there was that one who was kidnapped in 1984 who was attending Catholic school, and seems to be well known, famous for being on milk cartons. Could this guy just be using this well known boy for his story? Maybe he's right, but if he was kidnapped in 1984, then this guy had this knowledge for nearly 30 years. But it all seems suspicious still...

Here's another video of this man, and he states some stuff about mind control or mental issues:

He has a Facebook also, and seems to be part of Occupy. But as stated above, he admitted he probably has a screw loose somewhere.

Take all this knowledge however you want. The whole "satanic ritual" and sacrificing virgin Christians (or Catholics) raises flags for me.
edit on 17/7/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

So where is the proof? I don't really trust conspiracy theorists that are protesting outside of the Bohemian Grove to not be schizophrenic.

Why is that? Could it be because that's what "they" want us to believe?

I've seen a few people on youtube over the past couple of years claim to be witness to a blood ritual involving government figures, who are so traumatized that they choose ANY method to tell their story. They get labeled "schizo" and "off medication" as well...

I've met one or two people who claim to have witnessed some crazy # too, not necessarily blood rituals, but still. They seemed quite sane to me. So does this man.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Simple.
I don't believe this notion that "If we kill him, people will get suspicious!" If they want to kill someone, they will, especially if they get some random guy to kidnap someone, but to then let him witness what they do to the kidnapped and set him free? This all sounds pretty suspicious, plus it's a 49 second video that gets promptly cut off.

I searched up Kevin Collins, and there was that one who was kidnapped in 1984 who was attending Catholic school, and seems to be well known, famous for being on milk cartons. Could this guy just be using this well known boy for his story? Maybe he's right, but if he was kidnapped in 1984, then this guy had this knowledge for nearly 30 years. But it all seems suspicious still...

Here's another video of this man, and he states some stuff about mind control or mental issues:

He has a Facebook also, and seems to be part of Occupy. But as stated above, he admitted he probably has a screw loose somewhere.

Take all this knowledge however you want. The whole "satanic ritual" and sacrificing virgin Christians (or Catholics) raises flags for me.
edit on 17/7/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

It's true, if they want to kill him they will, however they don't HAVE to. They just make him out to be "crazy", which actually serves their interests better than any other outcome.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

What an odd comment. Are you aware this is a conspiracy website? There is a whole forum here dedicated to secret societies too. Maybe this is more your speed... www.foxnews.com...
I would school you on the significance of groups like Bohemian club but i dont have much patience and it would take days maybe weeks to create a full thread on it.

Enjoy ignorance or as I like to call it The Homer consciousness

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Didn't Kevin Collins get kidnapped a LONG time ago?

link   

Why would this guy not go to the police if he has no problem admitting it on cam? Makes no sense at all
edit on 17-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Going to the local police about possible government involvement in a blood sacrifice?? The local police would arrest him, say he murdered the kid since he admitted to being involved in the kidnapping, and they'd close the case. He wouldn't even get the CHANCE to tell this story in court.

link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter
Didn't Kevin Collins get kidnapped a LONG time ago?

1984 according to the wiki link provided above. He's not talking about a recent meeting.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Most if not all of them only know about the Bohemian Grove because they watched that ridiculous Alex Jones documentary.

My aunt will swear up and down that she has a family in california and seems completely sane. Whole thing is that shes nuts and has never been there.

You have heard a 30 second sound bite on a youtube video and you're already making a claim that he seems quite sane. That's the problem with you people. You believe anything and make assumptions with absolutely no evidence. You are gullible.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Most if not all of them only know about the Bohemian Grove because they watched that ridiculous Alex Jones documentary.

My aunt will swear up and down that she has a family in california and seems completely sane. Whole thing is that shes nuts and has never been there.

You have heard a 30 second sound bite on a youtube video and you're already making a claim that he seems quite sane. That's the problem with you people. You believe anything and make assumptions with absolutely no evidence. You are gullible.

Whoa... I didn't say I believed it. But since you seem so interested with my verdict, I simply wouldn't doubt what this man is saying. He knows he can't prove it, but the claim is quite interesting indeed.

and who the eff are "you people"? You mean the people who question everything? You mean MOST people on ATS?

And how do YOU know about Bohemian Grove? What made the documentary with actual footage "ridiculous"??
edit on 17-7-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

What exactly was it about the infiltration video of the Grove by Jones, did you find "ridiculous"?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

We are by no means saying he is telling the truth. But if you were aware of anything about Bohemian grove you would know of a little something called the crucifixion of care. Therefore this is why this story peaks our interest.
Feel free to research any of this

edit on 17-7-2012 by Fineousstitch because: bad spelling lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Indeed - your questions occured to me too - is the guy for real? Did he actually do this crime or is he just surfing on it for publicity?

sorry - my question "why isn't he in custody?" was sort of meant as a bit rhetorical & meant to imply pretty much what you have asked, as well as "Is this real?", and all eth other questions people have asked.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join