It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your search in the Paranormal is useless...Forever.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We don't post to debate with skeptics, just disregard them mostly.

Discussions with skeptics - INFORMED skeptics - help to refine your understanding of topics, and can even correct false impressions. It's a very good practice. Never say that skeptics don't serve their purpose.

Disregarding informed skeptics is similar to disregarding facts.
edit on 17-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Don't you dare imply that I am one of those who is trolling and disinforming. I hate to be lead by the nose, and I feel that is what's happening here.

Don't play the carrot game.

u mad bro?
nowhere did i single you out as "one of those who is trolling and disinforming"
you also forgot the ignorant option

this thread is merely the latest where a member who may [or may not, as you imply] have something worth posting
but feels intimidated due to the environment that's developed, bad enough we get trolls every summer
but have to deal with a ratcheting up of yet more disinfo to wade through
right now i'm on a syria thread where one just got outed [for real!]

like you i was merely encouraging
but you seem to have gotten your wires crossed
and your panties in a bunch
chill

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
OP, I think I get what you're saying and to that end do not entirely disagree...

Here is the thing, weither it be the paranormal, spiritual, extra terrestrial, or religious, all of these things are inherently dismissed by thoes who have not/yet experienced it for themselvs. Further more, for thoes who have no first hand expierence (read: personal proof), there is no ammount of evidence that will offer them proof. Every single personal story, photo, vidoe, or historical account will be dismissed as fraudulent, and perhaps rightfully so. To believe in extra ordinary things one should require extra ordinary proof, personal expierence and truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by roaland

Your evps that sound similar to a normal voice, are the audio wave lengths similar aswell? im not sure if thats the right terminology(?)

What im asking is if you can identify the evps by any different patterns in the wave lengths(?) they may make?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Paranormal is easy to find. It is all around us every day. It happens to us all the time.
Now 'Normal' is what is hard to find. I sometimes think that 'Normal' no longer exist.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies as I reply to mostly everyone as a whole after coming back and reading ( like I mostly do ). I don't want to do a ET_Man type thread where I troll you into a place where I promise evidence and the reason I don't share is not from ignorance or others pressuring me by typed word influence.

I know what I type was in a way a rant but in a bigger way it is a slap in the face of how many facets of many sites work. It is everywhere, I just do not want to spend 5 out of 7 replies defending myself, I am one of those kind of people that lay it all on the line do my research, debunk first, then move on.

Nothing polarizes me, I focus on each thing I do no matter how small it may be. You would be surprised how many times I have read many of you guys' comments on here some posting here right now.

There has to be a change, the problem is, that change is impossible. You can't have it both ways I understand. But I have done things for years and read so many degrading things, I have finally came to the conclusion that is it useless to post findings, for me.

When I die, I will leave it behind and hopefully there will be more, call it a hissy or a rant, I just call it how I see it, always have. Sorry it that offends.
edit on 17-7-2012 by JAGx1981 because: spell check

edit on 17-7-2012 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

Exactly for me based on the struggles I have seen by to many have come to the conclusion it can't be done with success or truth no matter how much truth, evidence, or experience you have.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No game, just my honest opinion, and the conclusion I have came to, I will offer support and advice and ideas to what I think, but as far as me, I do not feel like providing evidence would ever be taken serious no matter how good it may be.

It is not that far off a logical and responsible conclusion IMO. And again, I fully expect 90% or more to disagree with me, and I am not mad for it, I get it. Just my opinion is all.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I do not feel intimidated to what I may or may not have cause as I read alot of stories from this sites and many others I too have to look at it as you state.

I don't think saying what I feel the point of evidence sharing is to me is nonsense, it's a simple opinion.

I didn't promise nothing, ask for nothing, just implied everything. Everything I feel, I think that is allowable considering the much much worse banter I read on this site, ( which used to be much better IMO).

Sorry if I come off as troll, I guess if you have a opinion, and someone doesn't agree, your a '' troll '', thats kinda what I'm talking about.

I gave you a star anyway for taking the time to share. Thanks.
edit on 17-7-2012 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

That is a nice quote and there is not much I could say to add spikes to kill that arguement.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No they don't. I don't need correcting of any false things, but experience real Phenomenon.

Example of what I mean. Not describe a star/object/satellite, etc or unusual siting way up high. But, about to go in the house, hear a very loud internal message, so loud I thought it was auditory and someone was coming around the bushes! "I'm going to greet you right up close!"

And then 3 townhouses down, right beside me, and I'm not good at height but I roughly estimate 50 feet as it was about the height of a med-small evergreen out back. This very tall wedge shaped yellowish white light, like a lopsided pyramid, flies over while I'm in contact with this blond male, helmet on, blond bangs, wide white teeth, there is a visual. My son leaps out and can see very clearly what is under the light, he says. "Its flying tail down, nose in the air, giving that height of light, and its a wingless plane" basically a cigar shaped craft.

Not to mention, experiences, more than me, and having our crafts, the usual red lit ones, chased by choppers.

We're not interested in what skeptics are bringing to the table, they have nothing to clear up. So, when I'm posting its to the experiencers.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Haven't you heard OP ? Any evidence that goes against what science says, even if science doesn't know everything of what it is talking about. Isn't evidence at all. Take the Patterson film. I see an unknown walking biped crossing a river bed.
Science for the most part will tell you that it's a man in a suit or it's inconclusive. Science by it's own protocols is a joke. Scientists are fine with medicines and the things that may benefit mankind but they haven't a clue about spirituality. Science eliminates and downsizes the human experience and our environment. It is truly going mad
because it is unguided in our hands.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Preliminary to that siting I had sensed not only the craft monitoring overhead, and it was just out of our atmosphere into space. I also had my clairolfaction skill that occasionally pops in, and the sky overhead, the stars, which I wasn't familiar with the names of, were life givers, I could smell wet soil, plants, nature, and new they bore life. That whole evening was interesting.

3 of us, in the past few years have all experienced a grey at the door and window, and my son missing time, and the morning of the siting of the grey, had telepathic contact with blond nordic ETs, who explained their UN type organization on their work for upgrade. I shrugged it off, until the siting that evening and the dream of the abduction where I was told that this day took 9 days to complete, so we were gone 9 days. I'd been given a dream scenario like a cover report to remember in it my family was abducted, I tried to get them back, my oldest son and I had to fill a questionaire, I asked the date, they shrugged,and I knew they didn't do time, that is what came to me, then she, said to me, "But I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete" and to write this down, as I woke up. I ran downstairs and my second oldest son, then 19 perhaps, said the whole room jolted a few minutes before and he thought he was dropped off. In my dream the 3 abducted, including him, were dropped off in dark navy uniforms, dusting off rusty soot. They were in the mines, in the solar system.

My second oldest saw a grey before being put to sleep, and my youngest saw one at the window, that moved really fast to the one by my second youngest. They stayed out of the room that night and the next day were relunctant to go back. Tried to drag my second oldest in to protect them. I don't think there is any place you can go that they can't access, so prayer and higher frequency is the answer. Always. So I just spent time trying to get them to realize nothing could hurt them and to really have faith in Goodness overhead. My youngest has had a few sitings on his own.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Exactly I could not have said it better. Science is held in such high regard that in many aspects it has brainwashed the youth to make it seem like it can never do no wrong and it will always be right under all circumstances.

Yet there is evidence that is provided by scientific devices and it is still ignored, see my point. No matter what happens, to me it is not worth the fight, not in this current way of modern philosophical age of thought.

Giant whales have been discovered this decade that science has never seen, yet they claim for the most part there is no bigfoot type creature that could hide in the forest of our world. It's pretty laughable actually.
edit on 18-7-2012 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Giant whales have been discovered this decade that science has never seen, yet they claim for the most part there is no bigfoot type creature that could hide in the forest of our world. It's pretty laughable actually.

Another example would be the silver backed mountain apes of Africa. Their existence wasn't even known until the 1800's. I guess that might be a good thing in many ways. For instance we may have had the theory of evolution
come about much earlier in history. Besides the possibility of them being completely extinct by now. And turned into another myth.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Another example would be the silver backed mountain apes of Africa. Their existence wasn't even known until the 1800's. I guess that might be a good thing in many ways. For instance we may have had the theory of evolution
come about much earlier in history. Besides the possibility of them being completely extinct by now. And turned into another myth.

I really lol'd hard on that one.

Scientists have a '' Get out of a fail free '' card just by being proclaimed a '' Scientists ''.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Atheists and pseudo-skeptics are what they are, so what. They have opinions.

This site might lift your spirits...

www.debunkingskeptics.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981

I have tried a couple times to discuss, and was close to sharing evidence once but the atheists and doubters came out in spades with their usual nonsense cause obviously science knows everything right?

Yes, but that doesn't mean that humans know everything.

And it's getting worse, to some it's celebrated and searching or even remotely believing in anything is frowned upon no matter how good the evidence is. If it is too good, it's fake, and if it's not good enough, it's fake, and there ARE no in-betweens. It's useless now.

Why does it matter so much that other people believe? If they don't want to accept the evidence that is there choice.

Atheists and doubters automatically reject all of everything that does not makes them feel smarter than you, you lose on their end in every way, shape, or form no matter how good it is, it will never change only allow them a forum to speak upon. To them being witty is the most important thing, the truth does not matter if a device does not '' prove '' it, and when your mind is closed then your whole opinion means nothing.

You will "lose"? Why are you looking at it as a competition. You are simply showing data and it is their choice to accept it or not. I think you are being a bit judgmental of atheists, there are atheists that believe in ghosts, by the way. Not all doubters or atheists are trying to "outsmart" someone, although I know SOME are. Some atheists have bad experiences with religion or to some doubters maybe, aliens scare them or it makes it feel like their life is not important if there is alien life. There are many reason why people doubt, so you shouldn't just judge them all as trying to "outsmart" people.

Of course it is not all of them but a high percentage of people in general, very high.

Yeah, but understand that there are many reasons, bad experiences with religion, self-esteem issues if aliens exists, fear of having to live an eternal existence. I know this should not be an excuse, but I am aware of some of the fears, plus, there are many hoaxes going around. I think some people do this on purpose in order to make people even more skeptical about aliens.

My point is to tell you all, if you want to find the truth don't focus on posting anything, do try to ask for nothing, do it yourself for yourself cause in the end

I used methods from channelers that can talk to different beings, so I know how to tap into different thought-wave frequencies... But yeah, we should not force others to believe, they will know the truth eventually.

I'm not expecting anything or even responses, just a opinion to share to help those of you I have been reading for awhile, just do it, focus, get it right and you might as well keep it to yourself. You never win in the end. Never will.

If you are wanting to know the truth and you discovered it - then you won, because you reached your goal whether or not others believe you. It is TRUTH that ghosts and aliens exist and you can telepathically talk if you are familiar with thought frequencies, yes, and whether or not people believe this or not they will KNOW this one day because it is true, so have no worries. I know some people may seem "ignorance" from your perspective but all is well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm a bit offended by the use of the terms "atheists" and "skeptics" here. I know that many of us can be jerks and hypocrites, and I hate that these types of people are becoming the faces of atheism and skepticism, but we're not all like that. An atheist is just a type of skeptic, and a skeptic is meant to resist succumbing to a "belief" unless there is indisputable evidence. Of course, the evidence required is pretty much relative. An atheist is someone who does not believe in a deity. This is what a skeptic and an atheist is supposed to be. A "skeptic" who denies the possibility of anything supernatural or an "atheist" who denies the possibility of a deity are no men or women of science. Scientists are meant to be curious. It is very much anti-science to deny anything because it is just "too hard to believe". If the majority of scientists had that attitude we would never have listened to Newton or Einstein. The science isn't there yet for the paranormal, but that doesn't mean it isn't there to discover. All of these fields require true skepticism because we can't allow our desire for something to be real to interfere with our judgment.

I am an atheist because I do not believe in a deity. I have not found convincing evidence. But I can't tell you that a deity does not exist, and neither could anybody else on the planet. I have a strong interest in everything paranormal and have recently made plans with a group of other like-minded skeptics who are also interested in the paranormal to do some investigations of our own. We know that however much we would like paranormal phenomena to be fact, we need to keep our minds clear of this desire in order to be impartial investigators. I do agree that in this day and age, everything can be faked and you do pretty much need to see it to believe it. It's unfortunate but there are too many convincing hoaxes out there to completely trust any evidence you are seeing captured by a stranger. I'm not one to automatically shout hoax at any video but never will they be the solid evidence I hope to find.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Most people dont believe this, with lots of reason. Sometimes it is the best just to say nothing for sure.
But sometimes, people who not believe this can be scared too deep down within.

I have a close friend long ago who not believe this kind of thing. Even he heard lots of story and experience a bit about it few times. As long as no valid proof he said.
One day we went to our friend's place, and stay over there. Next to his house i saw this angry entity, kind like in a bad mood. So i start talk to my friend about this stuff, kind like fishing him so he start talking about this kind of thing are nonsense and fish him even more to dare this kind of things after i "call" this thing to get closer.

That nite when we slept, he start dreaming something bad, something attacked him then sit on his tummy until he woke up and still feel something really heavy sit on him for a while, make him almost cant breath. Cut long story short, he told me about that, and i tease him that it is just your hallucination, and when he start thinking it might be a hallucination, i show some mark on his body, and he realize it was that attack.

He start getting believe about that fully and experience lots of things, more than the first one cuz he learn how to. It was his fear that make him like that in the beginning and his fear that make him learn. Later after that he said he is lucky, imagine if the things that mess around is much power full than that.

Sometimes for searcher who use instincts or tools, it is just like fishing. When you can catch fish, this mean there is no fish, but might just fish dont like the bait or there are no fish around there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join