It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Up With The Jehovah's Witnesses?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Ahhh the witnesses.

They tried to get me to answer my door for months on Saturdays. Every Saturday I ignored.

Perhaps we should have Michael Jackson explain it to you once more then, I'm sure you've heard at least some of these songs before, they are kind of hard to ignore (this playlist should also clear up some other misunderstandings that people have asked to be cleared up in this thread, they are 9 Michael Jackson songs right now, 2 repeated at the end with better quality but without the lyrics):

Michael Jackson, the message they feared

The first song in the list:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And I'll bet every single member of the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses around the East coast of the US
which was so badly effected by Hurricane Sandy - will be so glad if they heeded the Brother's advice to have a "Go Bag" packed & ready with some cash, essentials & important documents ......

Natural disasters can strike anywhere & they seem to be getting more frequent & more deadly so none of us know
who or where will be hit next.

Sound advice from the Watchtower Society if you ask me.

edit on 12-12-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok so I'm ready to answer your crazy questions when you want

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: flanimal4114
The question in the opening post was;
"Why are the Jehovah's Witnesses making preparations for something which they are expecting to happen on December the 21st 2012?"
Thank you for volunteering to answer that question.

edit on 20-9-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

This was not an organisational thing as far as I know. Nothing WOULD happen on that day at all, but some people with I'm might have thought that it was going to happen then, as a whole we did not have anything that fits the discription of happening on that date as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: flanimal4114

Anymore questions??? Anything at all???

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join