It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Up With The Jehovah's Witnesses?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

I know you were agreeing with it, I was just pointing out my standing on the points you said that you were not sure about. LOL Not trying to argue I promise brother.

Yes Purple Triangles is a documentary created and published by the WBTS. It tells the story of all the JW's who were killed by Democide in the Halocaust along side the Jews for not joining the military and fighting unjust wars. I wouldn't have joined the unjust wars either, but when the government comes to eridicate me and my family, that is no longer unjust and I will declare war on the government in my own head as a free god fearing man. This movie is nothing more than propaganda to teach you that you are to not put up a fight and go willingly to concentration camps to be tortured and pray to Jehovah, which by my earlier post, is not GOD's Name.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by supermanning

Well done there mate, nice to see you got out alive and with your sensibilities intact.

Thank you. It's been hard as hell but I am so much stronger of a man and have true conviction now because of it. JW's do nothing more than to teach men to be castrated slaves and I refuse to be that. I AM A MAN! LMAO

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning

Look at this illuminati BS. and wake the hell up Jehovah's Witnesses and realize you are being conned by them!

The problem here is that any falsehoods revealed, or shattered end dates, or changes in doctrine are allways considered "new light" They will say "the light keeps growing brighter as we reach the end times", so "ALL THE FALSEHOODS OF THE PAST ARE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT SEE CLEARLY, new light has revealed what we could not see before" That will allways be their excuse, as it has in the past. Truth is truth, it does not change. So you see, they allways have an out to cover for their BS.

Sadly people have been disfellowshipped over the years for going against "old Light doctrine" that years later under new light is revealed to be a non disfellowshipping offense.

Well that really sucks for those people thrown out under the "old light"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Probably the best way for those not familiar with this cult and the damage they have done to families is to simply search " Jehovahs Witnesses disfellowshiping" on "youtube"

You will find tons of people finding solace by telling their storys, and the pain they feel of losing family members. It breaks my heart frankly.

link   

exactly. WTBTS is nothing more than a secret society. It is almost identical in model to the Free Masons when compared from that angle. See not many of JW's can step back and look at it because their head's are so far up the @$$ of the watchtower. Now if one were to compare the 2 and see the similarities as to the governing bodies and the compartmentalization of information, one can see that both of these secret societies were created by the same group of people.

link   

LOL, man that video has some hubris for Taze to claim being the Laodician Messenger. If anyone was the laodician messenger it was probably Martin Luther. The Messengers were the true leaders of the spiritual church here on earth, that would certainly exclude the JW's. You don't get to be a messenger by ignoring the commandments of Messiah and then founding a cult that abuses and ignore's Christ's teachings.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Probably the best way for those not familiar with this cult and the damage they have done to families is to simply search " Jehovahs Witnesses disfellowshiping" on "youtube"

You will find tons of people finding solace by telling their storys, and the pain they feel of losing family members. It breaks my heart frankly.

I am disfellowshipped and I know how it is. It sucks, but sucks more is that I know I'm right and still have to listen to my parents say until I come back I can't talk to them, and I just wanna seriously vomit on them for not having the wisdom to see the wizard behind the curtain in this twisted land of oz we live in. GRRRRR. yeah this subject always brings out the nasty in me. LMFAO

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The problem here is that any falsehoods revealed, or shattered end dates, or changes in doctrine are allways considered "new light" They will say "the light keeps growing brighter as we reach the end times", so "ALL THE FALSEHOODS OF THE PAST ARE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT SEE CLEARLY, new light has revealed what we could not see before" That will allways be their excuse, as it has in the past. Truth is truth, it does not change. So you see, they allways have an out to cover for their BS.

Satan usually does, and he will find people more than willing to ignore the truth for want of their own desires, i'm fighting just that very thing in a thread of my own in The bright and morning star "Mary" and her husband Allah where i exposed the "HARLOT THAT RIDES THE BEAST" and the Beast itself. Interesting read if you want to understand where Catholicism and Islam derived from.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Check out this lovely piece of info, Watchtower owns 50% stock in warfare tech.
www.randytv.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

.....and these are what's powering the 30,000 drones flying in our skies!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
read the section: Associate membership to the UN Department of Public Information
en.wikipedia.org...

then read this:
www.randytv.com...

"Still, the Criteria for Association of NGOs-at least in their latest version-contain language that we cannot subscribe to. When we realized this, we immediately withdrew our registration. We are grateful that this matter was brought to our attention."

I call bull shat! What they should be saying is that "well since we were caught in bed with the beast, we will withdraw our registration." How the f does an organization link up with the U.N. for 10 years and not know exactly what the wording was in the agreement between the 2 organizations? Can you say BUSTED?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

read the section: Associate membership to the UN Department of Public Information
en.wikipedia.org...

then read this:
www.randytv.com...

"Still, the Criteria for Association of NGOs-at least in their latest version-contain language that we cannot subscribe to. When we realized this, we immediately withdrew our registration. We are grateful that this matter was brought to our attention."

I call bull shat! What they should be saying is that "well since we were caught in bed with the beast, we will withdraw our registration." How the f does an organization link up with the U.N. for 10 years and not know exactly what the wording was in the agreement between the 2 organizations? Can you say BUSTED?

I remember when that came out, I really thought that would be "the straw that broke the Camels back" Growing up we all were taught to despise the Beast and be no part of it. Hearing that the WTBTS was a part of the UN I expected huge fallout in the ranks. It didnt really happen of course.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

then read this:
www.randytv.com...

I remember when that came out, I really thought that would be "the straw that broke the Camels back" Growing up we all were taught to despise the Beast and be no part of it. Hearing that the WTBTS was a part of the UN I expected huge fallout in the ranks. It didnt really happen of course.

That's cuz it's never talked about in the meetings, and anyone who brings it up, I can almost say with certainty is brought before a judicial committee and suppressed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

then read this:
www.randytv.com...

That's cuz it's never talked about in the meetings, and anyone who brings it up, I can almost say with certainty is brought before a judicial committee and suppressed.

It,s insane the stranglehold they have on thought, and free will.
I seriously hope we havent scared away any Current JWs from this thread and at the very least they are giving some consideration to the issues being raised.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I feel the same way, but generally, most JW's are too scared to exist without the "safety net" of other sheeple. The fact of the matter is, that the WTBTS uses the same manipulation and brainwashing as the NWO, and have armies of sheeple to defend them. Why do you think most governments in the world don't mess with JW's anymore? It's cuz they are one of the best religions world wide to push that Borg Hive Mind mentality and train people to think for the group and not for the individual. It's some deep shat man. I was gung ho JW for 10 years as a pioneer studying the bible with people in their 90's and teaching them. That's one thing I wll give credit to JW's, they know their bible. However, the secret society known as the WT is using the bible to create a religion of snitches, and slaves, using the threat of taking away your family as a tool for keeping your mind closed. It's nothing more than religious TYRANNY and I, like Thomas Jefferson, swear upon the alter of god, eternal resistance to any form of tyranny over the minds of man.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

"Thank you. It's been hard as hell but I am so much stronger of a man and have true conviction now because of it. JW's do nothing more than to teach men to be castrated slaves and I refuse to be that. I AM A MAN! LMAO"

Nice to see someone happy in this verse, it's becoming rare these days! Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They had me so mad one time, years ago, because they kept coming to my house early saturday morning---the day that I would sleep in and heal my body from hard labor and I heard the pounding at the door. I lost it. I went to the door and told them that I was a devil worshipper and hailed satan right in front of them, while in nothing but my underwear and that morning curse at full attention. They wasted no time getting off my porch.

I felt bad about it later and apologised, because I know some people who are jehovas and I believe all people have the right to believe what they want, but don't try and shove it down my throat. They didn't return until years later. At the time, I was finding myself at the bottom of the bottle and can, pretty regularly. One saturday morning, I was woken up by a banging on my door. It was them again. I had a hangover that would kill three normal men.

I used to listen to a truckstop comedy tape with a comedian on it by the name Ollie Joe Prater. If you like comedy and never heard of him, check him out because he will make you laugh hard. Anyways, in one of his stand up routines, he talked about johovas witnesses waking him up. He said they're trying to take him to heaven and he was up all night trying to go to hell! He said he came home, high on pot and that he slid a chair up to the refrigerator and started eatin'. He said a frozen porkchop ain't that bad....if you put a little choclate syrup on that sucker. It's kinda like a meat brownie. lol I answered the door with a bottle of liqor in my hand and asked them to come in and have a drink with me and we'd talk about it. They declined, reached me their magazine and left quickly.

Anyways, on topic, I might ask a few people that I know and see what they say. If I see them, that is. I don't want them to think for one second that I'm interested because they might start coming back.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

www.randytv.com...

page is dead
got another 1?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

www.randytv.com...

I saw this topic, browsed through some of the hate, and then jumped on to the last page.

In response to this query:

according to this letter from the WT:

www.answerbag.com...

=== QUOTE:===

After looking into this matter when it was first raised, we found that none of the legal corporations used by the Governing Body in caring for Kingdom interests own stock in the Rand Cam Corporation or any associate company involved in developing the diesel engine in question. The facts are that two brothers originally involved in inventing and developing the engine made a private agreement years ago (of which we were not notified) to send a portion of any profits realized from the venture to the Watch Tower Society as a gift for its worldwide work. Subsequently, circumstances required that rights to ownership and developing the engine be transferred to a holding company not controlled by them. The Watch Tower Society was erroneously listed as a stockholder in information published by the holding company, and this error has now been corrected. Hence, the charge is totally false. Moreover, the Watch Tower Society has received no contributions as a result of the original private agreement made between the two brothers.

This was never an issue with the military or the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. It boiled down to a donation made to the WT organization in shares- of which they had no knowledge at the time that their name was being signed on the documents by the two men, nor did they have any direct connection to the Rand Cam company.

Securities and Exchange Commission
Form 10KSB
Fiscal year ended 4/30/2002
Commission file #0-23920

Vote by Proxy, does not mean ownership of stock.

Many religious organizations have been thoroughly investigated by official means and are not considered a threat by any means. This was done over the last 5-8 years. Anyone's personal views about this organized religion (not a sect by definition) are just that, personal opinions, and are the right of each individual. As to this comment related to military interests, the original comment by the previous poster was simply untrue.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

www.randytv.com...

I saw this topic, browsed through some of the hate, and then jumped on to the last page.

As to this comment related to military interests, the original comment by the previous poster was simply untrue.

How much time would it not save if there was a function on this forum to automaticly ignore all comments from the person spreading these lies and (while you're at it) those parrotting their agreement without hesitation or any kind of rational thinking?

Or should I look a little harder for this function? Most of this thread seems pretty useless in terms of gaining any accurate information, but then again, I did what you did. Interesting phenomenon (especially since this nonsense is repeated on every thread regarding Jehovah's Witnesses). I say interesting cause it's no suprise to me, it should be interesting to others is what I'm trying to point out (for me it's not the first time I see it or thought about it).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join