It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win in a fist fight...Mock-Mood-Ammo-Demo-Jad ... or .....Barak Housain Obama ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Who would win in a fist fight...Mock-Mood-Ammo-Demo-Jad ... or .....Barak Housain Obama ???

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
well, obama has reach advantage but the iranian has crazy eyes. is it wrong to cheer for mahmoud?
what if you were a pimp, which do you think would bring in more money on the corner? mahmoud has the exotic thing going for him. but i will bet obama could work a pair of stilettos

edit on 17-7-2012 by pushmepullu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Don't be silly child, politicians do not fight, they send pawns to do that.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What weird names they both have though:

Mock-Mood-Ammo-Demo-Jad So if you want to win an election in iran you have to have it long and with the word Ammo in the name it sounds agreesive. Like gun ammo

Barak Housain Obama: Or in this case. They use housain. Or in other words "Who is sane". Or "he's sane". So please think he's safe to vote for.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Are they working for the Taiwanese Parliament now??

Mock-Mood would clearly win. He is such a tiny man... I figure he must have had to fight off a few bullies while growing up.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
When you analyse the following:

Mock-mood - Like not revealing his mood. As in "he's got his game face on and is ready for business".

Ammo-Demo - Or in other words Ammo Depot. So he's got stores of ammo and weapons being ready to be used.

Jad - Or in other words Jahad. As in... my jahad, or my holy war that I'm ready to use both my game face and my weapons depot for to make my jahad a success.

Do you see the hidden message in his very name?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I just want someone to comment on this...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

No

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Your trying to tell me there names don't have hidden meanings?

CX

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I reckon Obama would possibly win just on height, mock-mood-thingy-bob is tiny or so it appears.

Then again height doesn't mean everything, unless you can't reach the face of the person you're trying to punch.

Plus Mock-mood has this Fonzy look going on, so maybe he'll pull a cool move, stick his thumbs up and say "Ayyyyyyyyy" before jumping on a miniature Harley?

CX.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I meant no to the demand for a reply

top topics

join