It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable news! U.K. To reveal ALL UFO Files. 07/17/2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by mbkennel

There is a one word reply that will answer all your questions and the ONLY REASON I am allowed to say this word is the fact that it has already appeared in one form or another in various Media Speculation...thus I am not breaking anything open as even if it exists...it has been talked about so I am not the First...by any means...to bring it up or theorize about it.

It is a SMALL word that has implications of a level that I do not believe I can find the proper word to describe it as nothing I can think of will do as HUGE or MASSIVE do not do the Implications of this SINGLE WORD the proper JUSTICE of describing the degree of it's implications.

The word is......DEAL.

Split Infinity

What do the Earth Governments have to deal or negotiate with advanced extraterrestrial entities? It would be like a human negotiating property rights with an ant colony.....what's the point and why wouldn't the ETs just do what they want?

I am sorry you do not understand the depth of what this word represents as far as it's implications. I cannot talk too much about it as I once did and I was admonished for it. I can point out some examples for you yourself to form a line of LOGIC to help you understand.

Everyone knows what supposedly happened at Roswell. Now remember that and think about a promise that the U.S. Military gives to it's Soldiers and Families of...about what they will never do if at all possible. It has to do with what the U.S. Military will go through and to what lengths it will travel not to allow something to be left behind.

I am sure you will understand now. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JediMindTrek

Notice how the guy in the clip tries to debunk the very incidents he is "disclosing" ?
On another front, National Geographic is actually doing the opposite of disclosure by updating the "weather balloon" explanation with their secret aircraft lore in a program called "Area 51 I Was There"

So what if Area 51 was also for testing secret aircrafts? Secret weapons, secret technologies, secret marmelade, these things don't automatically debunk the Roswell incident!

In my opinion we need a little less of that and a little more of this

edit on 21-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Tony Blair really be the one to start the trend in actually letting the people of the most sovereign nations really know what's going on with anything and everything that has to do with unidentified flying objects?
reply to post by JediMindTrek

I know it's not as well known in the US, but Blair, like Bush and Cheney, is a puppet of the elite. He is a pariah, a snake oil salesman, he is fifth-rate vermin. Like the other two, dragging many a nation into illegal wars and occupations.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It has to do with what the U.S. Military will go through and to what lengths it will travel not to allow something to be left behind.
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Does it mention anything about dumping its poor dead pawns in landfill?
edit on 21/7/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

It has to do with what the U.S. Military will go through and to what lengths it will travel not to allow something to be left behind.

Does it mention anything about dumping its poor dead pawns in landfill?
edit on 21/7/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

I will tell you something. A Citizen of the U.K. has a LOT of NERVE to make this disparaging statement as the AMOUNT OF BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THE HANDS, ARMS, LEGS AND ANY OTHER BODY PART THAT CAN BE MENTIONED FROM YOUR EMPIRES ACTIONS MAKE WHAT THE U.S. HAS DONE LOOK LIKE A PAPER CUT!

You are living in a GLASS HOUSE AND THROWING GIANT BOULDERS! What you did in INDIA ALONE is of such a level of MURDEROUS GENOCIDE that you either have an extreme case of AMNESIA or you are just a plain IDIOT!

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know that we can continue to keep tabs upon the history of our forefathers and live under their sin any longer. The brits should not feel shame for that which is outside their control, and the past of India is outside of what is now.

It just isn't working. I'm U.S.A. youngest country out there, but our proverbial wings of the eagle/turkey are dipped in as much blood as any other country or state.

We have to stop holding the past over one another, find a slate, clean it off, and start anew.

The truth, or disclosure, or revelations (whatever you call it) being the start of our new world. Sucks. But it's there and inescapable. We have to start learning to let go and learn not to go back to that road again. Tyranny, oppression, control and slavery. We know they are wrong, evil. It doesn't work and we are not admitted to higher realms of knowledge because of our temerity in such things.

It must change, before we destroy ourselves. I for one, want to see the universe or at least my children, grand children, not get them stuck on this rock.

Not making much sense tonight...it is one of those nights.....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So most of you on this thread are going with the whole:
"It doesn't matter what they say it's all bullcrap disinformation"
argument.
It's not good on this site that the motto is "Deny Ignorance"
when 90% of people on this site claim EVERYTHING to be ignorance!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hey, Hey- quit shouting. Dont you know caps lock cruise control is out of order, no matter how 'right' you think you are? This is supposed to be a place where we discuss, not shout and scream and point the finger at each other.

You cant hold individuals responsible for something their country did before they were even born, otherwise we would never be able to move on from the terrible wars of our forefathers. I very suprised to see this type of attitude here- I thought we were supposed to be denying ignorance?

To those who say "nothing of any value will come from these documents", I would say, try reading them. Alot of very interesting sightings and back up evidence amongst the dross. No-one said this was 'full disclosure'- just a branch of the UK Civil Service (DI55) releasing their files. It is, however, a step in the right direction, and I would like to think, disclosure by stages- getting the public used to the idea that these sightings happen, quite regularly, sometimes to very credible people.

Remember, the 'full disclosure' might be just "yes, we know theses objects are in our skies, and have done for some time. Yes, we track them and occasionally try and intercept them, but no, we have no idea what they are, where they come from, or what they want.".
edit on 23-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Although your focus on Forward and Progressive thought and actions as a Template to be used to sculpt our Planets Populations Future is admirable...there can be no Progress in this area if we forget the past. In fact...I believe that to either forget, ignore or not learn from our past...both Bloody as well as Peaceful...is a mistake of such magnitude that to do so is the same as having Blood on our Hands and be as guilty as those who have perpetrated those Bloody Sins of the Past.

My statement here is also connective to this Topics Subject...as in the past...every time a Government of any Nation has made a statement to the effect that that Government will be releasing SECRET UFO FILES AND DOCUMENTATION OF E.T. VISITATION...once released...it becomes very soon apparent that this DATA is but FLUFF INFORMATION. It is information that is released BY DESIGN as an attempt to satiate the public's appetite for the TRUTH.

Unfortunately...the TRUTH is not something that is on the Information Releasing Nations agenda. So knowing this to be the History of all such declarations of FULL DISCLOSURE...the teachings of this History of the past is Paramount to or understanding that we cannot trust what is disclosed as any form of the TRUTH.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I have to apologize for my Cap Holds. I do not do this as a form of shouting but I can see it bothers some people so I will try to...Cut Down! LOL! I am not one to think of something such as capital letters as an indication of someone screaming or shouting but rather a visual association with a word or phrases importance to the subject at hand. Still...I can see how it can be perceived as one person attempting to overpower another's statement by using them.

I assure you...I will attempt to cut down but although excuses should not be made...the previous post really was objectionable to me in a way that I do not believe the use of Cap Letters could be to another at any level.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

No, these documents are only a mascarade for the public. Just to say they are really good and disclose. Basically they do not disclose anything, these documents have no siginificance and most importantly do not change and make people acknowledge that there are such things happening - firstly because the cases themselves have no real evidence, nothing undeniable, secondly because it is just on paper.

CIA released some UFO reports but a report what some old guy has seen or thinks if they can switch dimensions - hey does anyone care what I think? Same here, what some witness is saying has no meaning at all.

In order to have a change, people need to see it, you know, like in the V series.

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I am not one to think of something such as capital letters as an indication of someone screaming or shouting but rather a visual association with a word or phrases importance to the subject at hand. Still...I can see how it can be perceived as one person attempting to overpower another's statement by using themSplit Infinity

I do the exact same thing and I capitalize only specific key words for the same reason you do

edit on 24-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

So I see you havent bothered to read them then. If several witnesses from an RAF base give sworn statements on a strong UFO sighting, then the radar data is obtained and further, civilian witnesses come forward, your saying that we should disregard that information as nothing?

Or how about the case I mentioned earlier- civilian pilot sees two enormous objects whilst flying a passenger aircraft, then the passengers see it, then a second aircraft radio's in to confirm- then radar data is received. All this released from official files complete with paper clippings from the time and written comments from DI55- nothing?

Ive said before, its not full disclosure, but its a step in the right direction- or are you suggesting you would rather it hadnt happened?

And caps lock? Its taken as fact that it is equivelent to shouting by everyone else on the internet, but Im wrong about that too, am I? Please.......

edit on 24-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Thunda because: Added images

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If it was Tony Blair that started the true 'disclosure' trend in releasing all kinds of information about genuine UFO's and ET contact then I may forgive him for many of his past transgressions. Only maybe though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join