It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable news! U.K. To reveal ALL UFO Files. 07/17/2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Yea I know. Just took a couple of examples on how the releases usually looks like.
Crappy copied papers with black marking.
But as you say, MOD will perhaps release something a bit better. But I still doubt it will show anything we have not already heard.
But hey, I am looking forward to see all the interesting threads that will be posted here on ATS when people start to go through the info.

edit on 18-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by astroboiee
Germany is being forced to publish their files in court. as of Dec 2011 grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogspot.ca...

That's not true... it's only one single report (from 2009) and they are not forced by court to publish it...till now. afaik
edit on 18.7.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
IF there are Top Secret UFO Files--there is SOMETHING to hide.

Period. End of suspicion.

That's why there are conspiracy websites. We wouldn't be HERE if there wasn't something to talk about.

IF every country dumped their entire knowledge for the world to see. I doubt I would believe that was all they knew.

I very seriously doubt any single location on this planet (person included) has ALL of the Truth.

Have a great day, folks.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This information will be a kind of FLUFF DISCLOSURE. Lots of DATA with no PROOF of anything.

I have said this over and over again. The "AGENCY"...not the CIA...and the word agency is not it's name...will NEVER ALLOW...AND NOT IN OUR LIFETIMES....any release of what the REALITY is regarding the United States "AGENCY" that handles every aspect of ANYTHING RELATING TO E.T. or E.T. CRAFT or TECH!

This information is the most SECRET....COMPARTMENTALIZED....DANGEROUS....WORLD CHANGING...HYSTERIA CREATING....UN-ASSIMILATING....DATA THAT SOME PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO BELIEVE EVEN IF IT IS THERE HITTING THEM IN THE FACE....INFORMATION THAT THE MAJORITY...THE VAST MAJORITY....OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CANNOT HANDLE NOR DEAL WITH!

Think...FEAR...on a level never imagined before. Think...RIOTS....by Religious Individuals who are not prone to riot. Think...Market Collapse....Decrease in R&D....Even...U.S. Allies...SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER once they found out that the U.S. Military has special programs using this captured tech. that it has had in it's possession for over 60 YEARS!

What's so dangerous? It can't just be that ET is visiting, and even doing a few scientific experiments. People are pretty used to that. Even if U.S. Military has some bits of tech from Outside, that wouldn't be "HYSTERIA CREATING". People already are prone to believe some of this after X-files and MIB movies.

I know you can't say exaclty, but what sort of nature is the super-scary information?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I would consider it mocking..just exploring the idea that is more than just A or B. Something that's beyond most of the population's comprehension as a general members of society

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

No people who believe in religion especially the ones that keep their children in cages, pray every eveing and make sure their children do not do anything from this century because it is a creation of Satan, will die inside if such thing happens. The impact on people would be huge...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Possibly they are releasing this information because the are expecting an encounter?

If this was to be the case, and as far fetched as it may sound, but if we're to be in contact with an ET and they then said to us, we have been in contact with your planet for X amount of years, however the government kept it quiet, then there would be a pretty big problem. People who 'dont believe' in UFO's/Aliens; Religious people possibly; parents; friends; other government officials who doubt / dont listen.. would have to. As if this happens, it happens for a reason. Those people would be very angry. VERY angry. With someone, and the person would be the government.

However, if they release the information, and it happens then there wouldn't be a massive thing people could do. As the government released the info for people to see. However no one outwith this 'conspiracy loop' is going to take any notice regardless.

Thats my take on this.
Just an idea I thought when I read page 1. I didnt read much more, so sorry if this is a repost of an idea.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

People wouldn't necessarily die inside..they would just be forced to change..to..open their eyes so to speak. Change is what people fear the most, because it is the ultimate unknown. When our entire species is brought to the huge traumatic conclusion that we are not alone in this universe, or that there are powers and energies beyond this tiny blue planet that blow comprehension away, many will riot because they don't know what else to do.
For example if we were to discover unlimited free energy, or technology that can take garbage and break it down at the molecular level and transform it into something useful like food or tools (Like the Star Trek replicator). People would flip because they'd realize that the government, or a hand full of individuals kept this tech. from us, not wanting the average human being to be too self sufficient.
If this does happen though,I believe it will be another awakening era, just as the 60's were, but on a planet wide scale. In my mind this would be a good thing in the long run..though I'm sure many people would die whether ET's were aggressive and militaristic or peace keeping in nature..we're bound to all just blow each other up anyway fighting over the last bits of oil or land. If anything the reality of a super-advanced civilization visiting, would at least give us some insight on what humans can do sociologically and psychologically to advance to the next step in human evolution..without there being nano-technology or mini quantum computers installed in our bodies that is. Haha
Anyway, this post has led to some interesting discussions..and yet another WHAT IF does cross my mind though..what if our government, "The Agency," or TPTB has this technology in a vaulted facility and has consistently failed to reverse engineer anything at all? Or even better yet, what if they know a few things about whats out there, and whats happened to some pour souls being abducted and such, but can do nothing more than ready themselves militarily until ET brings back his mothership to find the scout ship that crashed long ago.

It would be a lot more fun to assume the reason why they haven't told us anything of any substance..is because they barely know anything at all!?!? Haha

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I liked your post!

I agree too; I think they do know, but I doubt they fully understand..

I said the other day to someone, If we get to a stage of inter-planetary systems, Or join a large range of ET's in space etc; We're going to be laughed at.. we will be the monkeys of space. "How long did it take you guys to find out!?... Jeeeez!" Is how a conversation in a bar on another planet might go down one day. :p

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"unbelievable news" hardly.

do you really think for one minute if they had documentation covering a real ufo, they would release it as part of this? NO. they'll release the pages of useless info that hovers on the fringe of "information" but in reality will be "mr x reported a flying disc to policeman z." and include a picture that looks like it was drawn by a 3yr old.

seriously, like they'd ever release anything of value. If you think any govt. would do this, you need to double check your common sense. Think of the chaos that would ripple through society. People can't even cope with the most basic disruption (petrol), let alone destroying all belief in religion, science and general human history with such an announcement.

IF aliens ever arrive, the first you'll know of it is when they arrive. You won't see the govt. for dust if this happens.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Had a brief scan through some of the released documents last night. Couple of things brought a smile to my face. Firstly, the document in defe-24-287 that is a claim for £24.50 subscription fee for 'UFO magazine', for which the MOD used a false name and address, as they didnt want the magazine to know they were subscribing- proof, if any were needed, that the MOD were keeping tabs on civilian UFO publications.

There are some very interesting documents on the 2007 Alderney sighting. Captain Ray Bowyer, a pilot of 18 years experience, initially spotted a huge UFO, which he described as 'very, very large' disk shaped, brilliant yellow with a grey band. On contacting air traffic control at Jersey to ask if there was other traffic in the area, Paul Kelly at Jersey ATC denied the presence of traffic in the said position, but could pick up a faint primary return radar signal, i.e. a signal without the additional transponder return. His instruments were however set to detect only moving objects.

Further, other passengers on Captain Bowyers aircraft began to notice the UFO, and then a second object appeared behind the first. Another aircraft in the area radioed in to say they were observing the objects too. Witnesses on the ground also reported seeing these objects, and Jersey Airport Radar Control saved a radar recording of the incident, which was submitted to the CAA. These showed traces of two objects with slow north and southward movements, for a period of 55 minutes.

The released documents include statements from Captain Bowyer and the pilot of the other aircraft, complete with sketches and ATC reports. There is also a funny document from a member of parliment (named blacked out, unfortunatley) who wants to know what is going to be done about the sighting, and that he 'cannot get his head around' the fact that a reliable multiple witness sighting, confirmed on radar is not going to be properly investigated by the MOD. The reply is a terse, standard 'no evidence of threat to UK security' and a squirming 'most of area is covered by French air traffic control that we have no access to'.

As I said in a previous post, the problem is the shear volume of material- a good deal of it of low quality (or provided by outright nutters)- but the gold nuggets are there for people who wish to look for them.

Further info on the Alderney sighting @ wiki/2007_Alderney_UFO_sighting

Interview with Captain Bowyer (an excellent witness) @ youtube.com/watch?v=Uw_DNHEvwck

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
England has one of the most repressive contemporary governments on the planet, that I know of. I find it very difficult to believe that anything of genuine value is going to be released; although in the interests of honest enquiry, I am going to watch this YouTube video.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
As an alternative for the ongoing so called "soft" disclosure you can also take a look at this Disclosure Timeline.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JediMindTrek

That can't be it. This is just about observations by military personnel. As long as we don't have all the files from the British intelligence, that's not it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think anything of value will come from any gov't files that they released.

It would make the gov't look extremely bad if they had a documented case at hand that showed factual evidence to the existence of an Alien race and the 16 year old kid in his grandmas basement is the one that brings the evidence forward years later .

Maybe they will release little pieces here and there (no more than what we already have) to get people accommodated to the existence of an Alien race, but don't expect proof of anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

The news is unbelievable because its the first time in years anyone high up in a large, respected nation, has come and said here you go, here's everything we know (supposedly, probably not, but still). There are more names then person X and policeman Z listed, and compared to project blue book, which I have paged through extensively, this is a treasure trove of dots to connect a lot of data from the past 60 years. Everyone who pays close attention to anything having to do with conspiracy and the UFO phenomenon is almost numb to any information released publicly or provided by other forum members at this point. If anything the more popular events we know of that happened in the U.K.; If they are not included in this release, than it in turn shows us as amateur researchers that there is more substance to these events which are not included in the info drop, than the events/reports that are.
I've read huggge amounts of info on this site and I've only been a member for about a year or so. I know just because this info drop doesn't have large amounts of proof, or a huge red stamp stating it to be the outright truth and government backed research and opinions, doesn't mean its not of importance.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I am glad you understand that what some Governments call...Full Disclosure is nothing but a Boat Load FULL OF S#!%!

There is NO WAY that anything of real informational value will be released. Sure...there will be THOUSANDS of partially blocked out documents and maybe even a UFO picture or two...but what does that really stand for in the Reality of what is actually GOING ON?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

The only surprises will be the look on faces of people like myself who cannot believe that some people ACTUALLY BELIEVE...that any of this data will amount to anything!

UNREAL! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

There is a one word reply that will answer all your questions and the ONLY REASON I am allowed to say this word is the fact that it has already appeared in one form or another in various Media Speculation...thus I am not breaking anything open as even if it exists...it has been talked about so I am not the First...by any means...to bring it up or theorize about it.

It is a SMALL word that has implications of a level that I do not believe I can find the proper word to describe it as nothing I can think of will do as HUGE or MASSIVE do not do the Implications of this SINGLE WORD the proper JUSTICE of describing the degree of it's implications.

The word is......DEAL.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

There is a one word reply that will answer all your questions and the ONLY REASON I am allowed to say this word is the fact that it has already appeared in one form or another in various Media Speculation...thus I am not breaking anything open as even if it exists...it has been talked about so I am not the First...by any means...to bring it up or theorize about it.

It is a SMALL word that has implications of a level that I do not believe I can find the proper word to describe it as nothing I can think of will do as HUGE or MASSIVE do not do the Implications of this SINGLE WORD the proper JUSTICE of describing the degree of it's implications.

The word is......DEAL.

Split Infinity

What do the Earth Governments have to deal or negotiate with advanced extraterrestrial entities? It would be like a human negotiating property rights with an ant colony.....what's the point and why wouldn't the ETs just do what they want?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I dont think knowing your place in the Universe makes a person inherently want to riot or be violent. But is exactly the opposite. People would feel dubious and disgusted by their hatred fueled with religious angst, and instead stand hand in hand knowing we are all human.

That of course makes no one any money, and has been pushed back and back to suppress the growth of us mentally as a people and a culture. The truth is SEEPING out and we are living to see it happen daily.

Very exciting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join