It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable news! U.K. To reveal ALL UFO Files. 07/17/2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I agree that there would be an uproar, and with your whole post completely. How about another Awakening Era? After everyone calms down and stops rioting in the streets haha..all come together and agrees that there is greater powers at work in this universe, even on this world..as far as unlimited energy, anti-gravity, advanced civilization tier 2 stuff ya know? We could be on our way into the next phase of human existence. Would you all be so surprised to hear Tony Blair admit a UFO crashed in 1948 in southern Britain, the humanoid being was holding a personal communication device that looked and felt like something that is very popular today..this device was sold to the U.S. for 200 billion dollars in 1949.. strangely, but obviously related to a product made by a company today that is based in silicon valley, with a piece of fruit as its master marketing logo.

This one device could have made the exponential growth of technology become linear, in some respects. Idk just exploring ideas

The human race could use a dose of tragedy, whether mild or extreme..it will bring us all together one way or another..forcing everyone to wake up..and finally stopping all the grazing in the mass media farm

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMindTrek
We would have to hear, see, or feel an invasion before any government would just come out and say, yes they exist, and yes they're right here, right now.

This part is certainly true, but I'm a little confused by your talk of 'variables'.

Do you mean to say the cover up must be independent of government itself (i.e. that the cover up was created, and maintained, by a group outside of the government)?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JediMindTrek

Please. Please. Please.

Oh, man. I would love to see a country telling the truth for once. Damned the consequences. I honestly thought it would be Obama first though, but Blair is a crusader too I believe. Could you imagine what might result from knowing and understanding that there are more intelligences out there than just our own?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMindTrek
reply to post by linknumbernine

It said something about being available to download on August 11th so I'm guessing at that point there will be.
edit on 17-7-2012 by JediMindTrek because: Spell check

Wasn't there a story here yesterday about a man trying to place a bet on alien disclosure in the UK on August 11th

Hopefully someone will create a mirror of this data when released on August 11th before the government server is overrun with twelve concurrent users and crashes on August 12th

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumfluctuation

Indeed, he specifically said "at the Olympics," though. Although this isn't at the Olympics, it is rather curious, and may be worth consideration.

Link for those interested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things are getting more interesting in the ET field by the day, it appears.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
One word comes to mind:

re·dact verb ri-ˈdakt Definition of REDACT transitive verb 1 : to put in writing : frame 2 : to select or adapt (as by obscuring or removing sensitive information) for publication or release; broadly : edit 3 : to obscure or remove (text) from a document prior to publication or release

www.merriam-webster.com...

Also could this be the vision of UFO/Alien disclosure at the 2012 Olympics in London?

Whoopty-doo!
edit on 17-7-2012 by antar because: Extags

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

found this on yahoo where they released more info today
UK Goverment releases xfile ufo documents

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Not sure why you seem to be mocking me for my point of view.

Even if you disagree, it's hardly fair.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Finally.. a nice bit of good ol' British common sense on the world stage.

Now if we can get some of that common sense from our cousins on the other side of the pond to brush off on our leaders here in the US.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here are some interesting photos/pics while we wait. Though there is a bird in the pics too.

worldufophotos.org...#/gallery/ufo-gallery-7/11-27-10-placerville-idaho-mufon-26923/

Just click on gallery to the to left.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They were available for download last week - 1.26gb. You can read Dr Dave Clarke's highlights guide here.

You can access all the others RIGHT HERE!

NEWS

Video: The UFO Files: MoD Document release 'absolutely fascinating'

Blair was briefed on UK UFO files

Database of UK UFO Files Released

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Great! Just the UK document covering 2009 to appear and then we have a complete (enough for me) record. It's been a lot of fun reading them and especially finding some local reports
Too bad it ended in '09, I was kind of hoping back then that the document releases would coincide with real time as close as possible. Correct me if I'm wrong but the best place to look since then (for UK incidents) seems to have been www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

edit on 18-7-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Classic intelligence operation when releasing information, release something that is true With something that is half truth so nobody can tell the difference. Why would you include information in a case file on UFOs and ETs that you had knowledge that were false. Anybody who collects case information would of throne that information out during the investigation phase. WE DON'T CARE IF ITS A FAKE, AND WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT IT? IF EVEN ONE IS TRUE THAT MAKES THE REST INVALID!!!!!! classic red herring logical fallacy at its very core!!

edit on 18-7-2012 by XstanX888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Right on time for the olympics, who knows what type of info is being released. I would like to check some of it out tho.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
BAD NEWS!

Like the CIA released documents years ago, what do they bring you? Witnesses' testimony - I skimmed through the 25 documents, some of them, that's what they were just testimony of witnesses and nothing changed. Just because a guy from a village says aliens came to him and all the documents include letters and correspondence of that kind where the response of the DoD and such is 'We are not aware of any intelligent life to have come to Eath' how are these documents any helpful?

Like where are the Rendlesham and other incidents declassified?

Anyway I cheer for Nick Pope and his attempts to get such thing done. I only hope he doesn't turn out to be an agent himself, who would take part in the 'Did you see all documents are declassified now? There is nothing more to ask about UFOs' and the documents tell you nothing.

I wonder why is the US still not doing that? CIA did something partially but we all know US AIR FORCE is present on all parts of the world when there are such UFO incidents. Where are the US documents!
edit on 18-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Will they release the good stuff?

Of course not. Don't be silly.

The info will be the usual "I saw something strange" reports.

I saw my own flying saucer, I don't need these stoopis papers to tell me they're real.

Some poor sods will have to read all those tho
ha.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Look at the 25 documents, NOT a single UFO picture in all 25 documents. Give us some of the most real cases such as Rendlesham incident, some incident I forgot the name - with a tornado next to a UFO, and some actual photos and detailed real UFOs that will be something more

It's like they tell you 'We won't tell you the truth until we decide, in the mean time have some bones to chew, dogs! (i.e have these useless papers mentioning UFOs to not get too angry)'
edit on 18-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Hahaha, thats funny

The day they give the public top secret info is the day the government falls.

Every UFO file released so far was already public, the government havent released any top secret UFO file.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Awesome link, thank you. Some of these photo's are very interesting. Will have to take a closer look after a nights rest. But after clicking on a couple I have to ask...

How can people still deny this??!?!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Yep! But there not going to release the good stuff!
Exactly. The real hardcore stuff probably gets destroyed after a specified time anyway. They will merely release what we are allowed to see, not "everything".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join