It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodroot - The Amazing Lost Herb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Here's some good advice on application:

7/05/2010: Gail from Sacramento, California: "Sorry to hear some are having bad experiences with bloodroot salve. The best black salve I've used for years contains bloodroot, galangal, sheep sorrel and red clover. It works on surface skin moles and warts as well as tumors beneath the skin because it kills the growth and it's roots underneath the skin. ESSENTIAL to know however, is that the user should leave the paste ONLY 12 hours. Then the paste should be thoroughly washed off removing every particle of the salve, preferably with peroxide. Vitamin E should then be applied to the wound itself, and vaseline to the bandage to prevent sticking. The wound should be redressed the same way, vitamin E on the wound and vaseline on a clean bandage 2-4 times per day. It is ESSENTIAL the user understand that to remove moles with roots or tumors beneath the skin, that the area must be kept very moist and completely covered. The growth will return ONLY if you have not killed the roots. Be prepared to witness the mini "volcano" reaction as your body pushes bits of the growth right through the skin, bit by bit. Resist the temptation to pull or prod anything off. Allow your body to push out the debris on it's own time. Just keep the area clean, moist and covered and your body will do the rest. If you've had the misfortune of harming or burning facial skin, vitamin E will help repair skin damage at the cellular level. Be sure to use natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) liberally on those areas at night. If facial growths or moles are small and appear to be without roots, a good alternative to black salve that isn't as strong is ACV or Logol's iodine. But again, apply vitamin E to surrounding skin as they can also burn skin. Many health experts also recommend taking vitamin A internally to protect the skin from further unwanted skin growths. I hope this helps!"

www.earthclinic.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have personally used Cansema on numerous facial, nasal and bodily cancerous growths.
Small ones granted, but as far as my family, friends and I are concerned - it is not for debate that this product works.
Bloodroot is the engine.

It will eventually be illegal to treat yourself with natural remedies such as these.
Codex Alimentarius will take care of this.
Spread this information now while you are legally allowed to.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

My great-grandfather was the doctor in the small town in which I grew up around the turn of the nineteenth into the twentieth century and when I was a kid I heard stories about him curing people of certain cancers with some sort of black salve. People said it would draw the cancer up through the skin. I wonder if this was what he was using...
edit on 7/19/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Two things, first the funny one. It makes me think of "bloody herb" an herb you can gather in the mmo game called Mabinogi. You can be an herbalist and that's one of the herbs in the game.

Anyway the other thing is, THANK YOU! I thought there was no good way to get rid of my skin tags! I am gonna try it. I use Mountain Rose Herbs for my herb needs, and they carry it. I also have a couple red, hard bumps on my shins, I don't know if they are warts or something else, but my doctor says they don't look like cancer, so I've just lived with them. I hate them though and I'm gonna try the bloodroot on them too. Thank you so much for posting this.

www.mountainroseherbs.com... (Mountain Rose Herbs link to herb profile of blood root)

wiki.mabinogiworld.com... (Mabinogi guide link for the curious)
edit on 19-7-2012 by Ellie Sagan because: links

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A medical root.

I'll keep you in mind when I see a root I don't know and I'll keep an eye out for the Bloodroot.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
Absolutely untrue. Total shenanigans.

If the cancer spread it was pre-existing, scratching a mole does not cause cancer.

I never said scratching a mole causes cancer, show me where I said that!!!

Some moles ARE cancer!! Am I wrong? no, you admit it yourself when you said

If the cancer spread it was pre-existing

Do you know the difference between a harmless mole and a dodgy one? Maybe you do but I'm sure many do not. Why do doctors tell us to get moles checked out?
If a mole is a dodgy one then pricking it can cause cancerous cells to be spread via the blood stream, thats what KILLED the person I refered to.

Originally posted by Xadaz
Total shenanigans.

Maybe you'd like to explain?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Many thanks! This is great to know. I live in a wooded area and have seen these plants many times, never knew they could do all that ; )

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

My great-grandfather was the doctor in the small town in which I grew up around the turn of the nineteenth into the twentieth century and when I was a kid I heard stories about him curing people of certain cancers with some sort of black salve. People said it would draw the cancer up through the skin. I wonder if this was what he was using...
edit on 7/19/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

Makes me think of the three films about alternative cancer cures.

1) Run from the Cure
2) Burzynski the movie
3) The Beautiful Truth

Many truths are hidden, many lies are being marketed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

i seem to have developed a few skin tags under my arms, they are only small, but small enough to get hold of and twist. I did so, it stung a bit and the tag filled with blood. 2 days later, the entire thing fell off and healed up with no trace...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have a 1cm burn on my hand that has been there for a few years, would this plant help it? I do not want it to burn a hole through my hand, what that woman in the video said has made me a bit weary of trying it out

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think some are deceived that bloodroot doesn't attack healthy cells. Either it does, or the black salve I have has extra stuff that irritates the skin.

I read that people have to be Really careful with bloodroot because it not only attack unhealthy cells, but also healthy cells. I messed up by following advice here about bloodroot. Someone said bloodroot doesn't attack normal skin cells, only the bad cells. Well this morning I have a rash wherever I put the black salve and it seems like the stuff is SPREADING. (the black mole cells). I now have multiple smaller moles developing around it it seems.

can anyone help me out with this??? Does anyone know what's going on here?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I appreciate this thread, because we have this growing around our house, coming out from the stone walls, and we learned that it does make warts disappear- fast. But I live in France and had no idea what it is called in english.
I had an aunt visiting on summer and I put some fo the juice on some warts she had for years and they were gone in days.

She kept writing to me to ask that I send her more of the plant, but I didn't think it would work when dried, because it seems to be the juice in it that is effective. We are very careful not to get it on our hands our on any healthy skin, because it is so strong.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
I think some are deceived that bloodroot doesn't attack healthy cells. Either it does, or the black salve I have has extra stuff that irritates the skin.

Black Salve can contain anything in it and concentrations vary, so unless you know where you bought it, what is in it, and what the concentrations are I would be very very careful.

Blootroot is sometimes added to Black Salve, but personally I have never used it nor would use someones elses mixture, but that is my personal take.

Here is a quote from my OP.

Blacksalve which is sometimes a mixture of Bloodroot, burdock root, zinc.

Be Very Very Cautious of Black Salves because they are concentrated Bloodroot and other ingredients and they are not all the same concentrations. I personally just use the root by itself only, nothing else.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is a great post. Would anyone know if this removes unwanted hair?!! Or would you know of anything from nature that does remove unwanted hair? sick of marketing gimmicks...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join