It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Forum Question - Finish Date

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When will the current debate tournement finish because myself and 'shorty' wish to have a grudge match
(Kano said to remind him when the current debate tournement is finished)

thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Does nobody know

if you were wondering the grudge is about vandalism

Shorty would like to argue that vandalism can be justified

I would like to argue that vandalism can't be justified

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Not vandalism as such more grafitti. I think most vandalism can't be justified i think some grafitti can. I don't mean to go off topic i just wanted to say exactly what i am argueing.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
good artistic grafitti is great in these concrette jungle housing estates. They add life to the concrette slabs. However stuff like "rob was ere" , and "urine off you little masterbator", - im sure you know the slang versions, are horrid.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sweet! My little thread has divided two respectable ATS members and created a difference of opinion only to be resolved by a formal debate!!

Can I be a judge?!

[edit on 10/11/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Sweet! My little thread has divided two respectable ATS members and created a difference of opinion only to be resolved by a formal debate!!

Can I be a judge?!

thanks for making that thread
without it i would never have even thought about the two side to graffiti

it was shorty's idea to have an official debate

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
it was shorty's idea to have an official debate

I'm not quite sure where I stand on grafitti...Certainly worthy of a debate to equally weigh both sides...I hope it gets approved

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That is totally cool i didn't know i was a respectable ATS member last i heard i was just a member. So what made me take the transition from member to respectable member and who the knows when the previous debate rounds end. You might of been a judge if you didn't ask on a thread it is ment to be secret. LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just figure it out. See how long it takes for 1 round to end. Then times that by how many rounds are left.

1 More Round (Round 3) then the Final Round for the 2 Finalists.

[Edited on 11-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
looking at the Debate forum, the past debate tournments had 3 rounds, they've just started round 3 of the current tournement

so........ who knows

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You know how much effort that would take irs much easy to wait for Kano to see this thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
3 debates to go. The two I just opened, then the winners of those two battle it out for the flag.

Can't give a finish date because it all depends on how quickly the debaters debate, the judges judge, and the Kano posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why does it work in rounds whats it all about. What have i got myself into, all i wanted was a debate with U.K.W. Well whatever ill work it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh a grudge match isn't part of the tournament, but you just have to wait until after the tournament for the grudge match.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok Kano but when will that be will it be at all during 21st to the 1st november i cant do it then.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
That is totally cool i didn't know i was a respectable ATS member last i heard i was just a member. So what made me take the transition from member to respectable member

....good question.....I was probablly sucking up to you at the time b/c I figured anyone who posts more than twice in a thread of mine earns my respect

That and from what I can tell ya don't go around making an ass out of yourself on ATS like some people do....lol

So what excatly is a grudge match? Anyone have more details on the format/rules? If there are any....

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So what excatly is a grudge match? Anyone have more details on the format/rules? If there are any....

If i remember right it has the same rules as a normal tournement match, but it's a one off debate

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I dont make an out of myself, thats your opinion i respect that/ LOL. OK im gonna quote you now any time anyone doubts me. For instance, dont be saying that about my theory Enron says im a respected member. LOL

Anyway its cool to have a vote of confidence.

[Edited on 11-10-2004 by shorty]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
If i remember right it has the same rules as a normal tournement match, but it's a one off debate

So a debate without the "fighter" status...I seee...

Shorty...What can I say...
The edit button is all powerful, but I'll still stand by what I said...

I'm not here to hand out awards...but I got your back if you got mine

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

...but I got your back if you got mine

Well i guess i got your back then Enron

top topics

<<   2 >>

join