It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Kiss Spreads Virally:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit see the links to those stories in my second post of this thread.

Were those the droids you were looking for?
edit on 17-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Seems there are a lot of presidents that have had marital problems.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've got something else he can kiss.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Your links are from 2 years ago... And they're STILL married. I don't think there's trouble in paradise, even though you want it SO badly! Sorry, they're happily married.
And such a sexy couple!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Yes, Obama's gay. So what?
The first black president AND the first gay president all in one?

First black president. Yep. Not the first gay one. Buchanan was gay.
Obama only gets runner up in that category. (maybe)

Ref the picture .... Looks awkward. But I remember the Clintons 'beach kiss and dance' being set up for the supposedly hidden camera ... and Al Gore and his 'dip kiss' ... It's all like ... yuk ... whatever.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe its because he's the president and he cant be sticking his tongue in his wifes mouth on television cause it could possibly give him a bad image to the prude portion of america.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit see the links to those stories in my second post of this thread.

Were those the droids you were looking for?
edit on 17-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Bingo! Yeah, that is pretty much what I had in mind for what I'd read in the past. I mean it's nothing earth shattering by ATS standards for conspiracies or secrets, but it's interesting for Presidential info to follow, right?

100% all politics aside? I'll bet that job and just living in that residence as literally the center of power everyone comes seeking something from is hell on relationships, no to mention the Marriage. I'm surprised we've never seen a real open and public blow out...but then, a certain level of professional stops that I suppose. I'm not shocked here if they aren't Ozzie and Harriet. They're two BIG ALPHA personalities in a pretty small house given that fact.

(I wonder what kind of book the agents who work directly with the First Family could write about some of what we speculate on...Oh we can only hope, someday years in the future.)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well at the time everyone thought the Clinton's were "happily married" and like someone already pointed out politicians to Presidents always have had marital issues in a country where 1 of 2 marriages end in divorce.

People really do think the Obama's are the picture of perfection.

Seems to me there are more pressing issue's going on in this country to go watch a ball game and kiss for his supporters because that is who it was for.
edit on 17-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Seems there are a lot of presidents that have had marital problems.

With the amount of stress that is put on the President and their immediate family members, I'm not surprised.

Most celebs can't stay married in the limelight and they deal with a fraction of the stress.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't think a public kiss on que means anything one way or another. But, just for giggles, here is another gay celebrity with an awkward kiss, and the two kisses do look similarly. Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm confused by the criticisms of the kisses.

Does anybody here think that that is how they actually kiss in private?

It's called keeping it classy while in public.

These photos tell us absolutely squat about anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Can I dare say the First Lady may be disgusted by kissing Barack? I'm not really too sure what to make of this.

just as I was going to hit the reply button, I saw this:
You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.

but the only thing I can think to say about your entire OP is: :shk:

I'm pretty sure I just let ATS down - but, seriously - and for shame

:-)

edit on 7/17/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: forgot a smiley

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It is rather instructive that the liberal media gush over such a peckish kiss.

One of my neighbor's kisses women like this - he purses his lips like a chicken and then pecks them on the cheek. His wife once admitted that he kisses her like that - not using an open mouth like most people do - and it apparently drives her nuts because she tries to use an open mouth and his chicken lips just go right inside.

Lovely.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NosmoKing
It is rather instructive that the liberal media gush over such a peckish kiss.

One of my neighbor's kisses women like this - he purses his lips like a chicken and then pecks them on the cheek. His wife once admitted that he kisses her like that - not using an open mouth like most people do - and it apparently drives her nuts because she tries to use an open mouth and his chicken lips just go right inside.

Lovely.

It is very, very rare for me to kiss my wife with an open mouth, and it usually happens after a lot of alcohol, and ends with a lot of complaining on her part. We have a very good sex life, but open mouth kisses in public are kind of a teenager or hollywood thing. I'd probably be more likely to open mouth kiss one of my buddies just to piss them off than I would be to kiss my wife that way, and she doesn't much care for it anyway. We used to do that a little when we were dating, but even then it was pretty rare.

We did get kicked out of Ruby Tuesday's once for being "too affectionate," but we were with a party of like 15 people, and nobody there could figure out what the hell sparked that one? We hadn't even kissed. We didn't go peacefully though, they liked me a lot more when I was affectionate than they did when I was angry, LOL!

Point is, I don't think a lot of grown married folks kiss with open mouths in public, and especially not when there are 10,000 cameras following them at all times and every little move is critiqued to death. Look what these little pecks resulted in.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This is stupid. I can't stand Obama. But that kiss video was cute. Especially his daughter, and the way she is reacting in the second attempt. She is coming out of her skin, seeming to say, "Dad, do it! Do it! Don't embarass me in front of America again!"

Not often i give him a thumbs up. But i am a romantic sap, and give a big thumbs up for the clip.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is annoying.
Why? Because I must defend a man that I despise as a leader.

A lot of "regular" folks, especially guys like me...Are a little shy about expressing affection publicly. I still do it occasionally. It's just one of those things you do to keep your wife, your wife.
On the other hand...Many people are annoyed by others openly expressing affection. So there's that.

It's really a lose lose situation.

Now I am annoyed that I wrote well over a paragraph about the subject, and the subject of the subject. LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jjf3rd77

Looks very mechanical

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"Obama Kiss Spreads Virally"

Herpes Simplex maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join