It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has so many disbelievers, new agers, an important message from Heaven for you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is short message, I wish I could post it all, so...going by ATS rules.

Ask God, He hears you, pray, ask Him to help you believe.

The message first states, a reminder, confess your mortal sins
to God. Catholics "seek out" God's "consecrated sons", go
to Confession.

Do not die in mortal sin.

+ + +

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com.au...

Monday, 16 July, 2012

It Is Your Duty To Seek Out The Truth

Children of My Divine Heart,

....Surrender completely. Give Me permission to transform you. My Little Ones, you must live each day as your last. Events escalate all over the Earth. Many are being called home, and unfortunately enter into an eternity of torment. Satan's harvest increases daily. My Children, you must walk in holiness, and remain pure. Seek out My consecrated sons, and remain blameless before Me. DO NOT keep mortal sins upon your souls. DO NOT remain indifferent to sin as you will surely be caught off guard, and reap your just judgement. Listen to the news, My Little Ones. Purification is underway. Judgement comes for many who are unprepared, who have shut Me out, and who have prayed Lucifer. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Many who enter into Hell's fire complain that they did NOT know HELL existed. They never sought the Truth. They never believed it to be possible. Satan's ruses chain many to the tortures of Hell. It is your duty to seek out the Truth. Be vigilant. Protect your soul as much as possible for it is your most prized possession. Satan will find countless ways to deceive you, My Children. Beware. Ponder these words, and make reparation for past transgressions. I love you, My Children, but you must remain obedient, and be a holy people...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why shouldnt i follow the truth i have found from an extensive search for it? Why is jesus' message a contradictoon to the rest of the bible? Why do you people think youre right, yet theres been wars fought in the name of your religion? I refuse to follow any god that wants me to bow down to him with no evidence whaysorver thay he exists, just because a MAN told me to.... My religion is based on things which i can prove

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So a tribe in Africa that has never heard about the bible is going to hell? How about the millions of people that came before Christianity and Catholics?

The head priest dont take the religion seriously so why should you.
Raping little boys is going to a whole lot of good for Catholics.

And the dinosaurs, just a test of faith?

These religions are just a old out dated system to control the people.

You think your religion stand for truth? Is the world flat? Your religion suppressed the truth KNOWINGLY, they knew the world is round.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't want to believe. I want to KNOW. I don't want to fool myself out of sheer desperation for meaning and comfort and safety. I want to know the truth, regardless of whether or not it scares me, whether or not I'll like it.

Your plea is a call for the rise of ignorance. I reject it, and I dearly hope everyone does the same.

DENY IGNORANCE!
edit on 17-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

BS. So if I like murder someone and dont go to confession and die, um I'll burn in hell for ever and ever! ??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I did seek out the truth and none of it suggests I have to be obedient to anyone! That people believe this sort of thing is sad. In my view, people who receive messages like this are delusional, quite possibly sick. I guess the other possibility is they are so afraid of the unknown after death that they need this kind of fantasy to survive. You can tell the the entity who communicated this to you that I for one am fine and have no need for him/her or their silly demons and devils. There is bound to be a plethora of posts like this as the screws tighten I guess but all it says to me quite frankly is "Get your insurance here before it's too late!!!"
edit on 17-7-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

I don't want to believe. I want to KNOW. I don't want to fool myself out of sheer desperation for meaning and comfort and safety. I want to know the truth, regardless of whether or not it scares me, whether or not I'll like it.

Your plea is a call for the rise of ignorance. I reject it, and I dearly hope everyone does the same.

Awesome post AfterInfinity!

It got my attention because I have experienced personally what you are describing.

Years ago I was shown supernatural proof that left NO question about what is real.

I now KNOW what is REAL, so can YOU or anyone else...

It is not just belief to me, but it became KNOWLEDGE.

Make up your mind that you are GOING to find the TRUTH what EVER it takes.

Make it your life's GOAL...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm still confused as to why people who dislike/disagree with Christianity post very mean things in regards to Christianity in said thread.

It's somewhat understandable to me if it's done defensively against obnoxious proselytizing, but when you come to a thread like this one, it's pretty obvious what to expect. So why proselytize back?
edit on 17-7-2012 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

I don't proselytize...unless proselytizing means encouraging the cultivation of critical thinking skills.

And really, I shouldn't have to recruit. Developing critical thinking is a good idea no matter what.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hold on what gives you the right to call us your children you are not God and guess what your brand of Religion is not going to be about much longer because the rest of the Human race is growing up and figuring out everything for themselves, we do not need you or some other nutjob telling us what is right and what is wrong.
Tell you what go to a Christian website and bother them, not us because we just do not need your advice nor your help we are doing fine.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would have to disagree with you to some degree. While it may practice the skill sof critical thinking, it is neither practical nor intelligent to bring yourself upon a Christian thread and begin posting messages critical of religion. I mean no offense to any of you, but it shows me that while non-theists are generally quite smart, they're still stuck on religion as much as even the most ferverant (spelling?) of Christians.
edit on 17-7-2012 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

it is neither practical nor intelligent to bring yourself upon a Christian thread and begin posting messages critical of religion.

I don't think it would be quite a problem if you were just a bit more successful defending your faith.

I mean no offense to any of you, but it shows me that while non-theists are generally quite smart, they're still stuck on religion as much as even the most ferverant (spelling?) of Christians.

Oh, no offense taken. That's because I still search for truth, no matter where it takes me. Just because I don't want to consider it, doesn't mean I don't examine it. And that's just one of the many differences.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am open to the possbility that the Virgin Mary did in fact say this BUT, how can I know she said it?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

You don't need to. It's faith. In the words of Naruto Uzumaki: BELIEVE IT!!

...holy crap, Naruto was a Christian ninja.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe,

Well thank you for your regard and concern. I'm not ignorant of Christianity. I have many loved ones whom are of several different faiths, including Christianity and Catholicism. I believe they are wonderful people, but it is not the religion that makes them wonderful to me - it's that I love them and they are a personal part of me and my life. I could care less what my loved ones believe, I will still love them.

Tolerance is my motto - as I'm pagan or "new-age". Back in the flower child days of when I was born, that is what the new age movement was all about - tolerance. I don't hate you for your beliefs. All I would ask is you not hate me for mine also, nor curse me with your thoughts of my going to hell! Do you know what I mean?

Blessings to you, and may you walk with Christ.
Cirque

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Truth is an endless road. You'll never find truth in trying to tear down someone's belief, it's a terrible dead end street.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You'll never find truth in trying to protect yourself from unpleasant ideas. The more ideas you decide are impossible, the less truth you are able to consider.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Truth is an endless road. You'll never find truth in trying to tear down someone's belief, it's a terrible dead end street.

I guess for me it boils down to the fact that I don't post threads warning believers how they are wasting their valuable time believing in things I believe (with a little effort" they could rise above. However, when they post how I must change my beliefs or perish I disturbs me a tad. I am damned sure my research for truth has gotten me on the right path and in that I have more faith than anything else. I will not belittle you or your system of belief unless you insult mine in the form of an urgent message I must adhere to or die with regards to your belief system.
edit on 17-7-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Why is jesus' message a contradictoon to the rest of the bible?

Great question. Why do you think so? Jesus Christ spoke heavily against the pharisees that made it impossible under the Law to get into heaven. Doesn't the pharisees actions remind you of main stream organized religion?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

I have a question too. Jesus' last name was never Christ, so why call him that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join