It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS lost a True Friend and Wonderful Member last Friday, "Aquarius1" R.I.P.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

NO!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now this is a real loss for this community and her family. She was one person Id call "genuine".

The angels looked down from heaven one night
They searched for miles afar,
And deep within the distance
They could see a shining star.

They knew that very instant
That the star was theirs to gain,
So they took you up to heaven
Forever to remain.

Look down on us from heaven
Keep us free from hurt and pain,
You'll always be within my heart
Until we meet again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
May she fly on the wings of angels and be always remembered in the hearts and minds of friends and family.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Tis a sad day indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Wow I can't believe it , she was a friend .

RIP Aquarius 1

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What a shame. I don't know if I corresponded at all with her but looking at some of here past posts she seemed pretty decent. Good luck to her on her journey to who really knows where.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Rest in peace Aquarius1.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Heart goes out to friends and family. For what it's worth I just said a little prayer for you friends and family. Her of course too. If any of her loved ones are reading this, I hope the best for you. It sounds like she was a lovely woman.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Did she have a favorite charity? I think it would be nice if we came together and did something in her name. Would it be possible to ask the family?

Please send me a U2U if there is a response to this question. If not, I'll do my own thing.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My pal Mark (Springer) told me about aquarius1 some time ago and so I would check in from time to time and read her comments, along with other stuff....She was obviously sharp witted, took no prisoners, was combative but also congenial..she had the kind of mind this type of ongoing conversation desperately needs.

On the same night that she died, a friend I've known for 25 years also succumbed to cancer here in Las Vegas, so my attention was focused here, and, as you might expect, my emotions have been raw and exposed. Now that a few days have gone by and the initial grief has subsided, I realize that I was lucky to have known this guy (Paul Hoggatt) at all, and in that same vein, I think we were all lucky to known our ATS colleague aquarius1, even if our familiarity with her was based solely on what she wrote, the opinions she expressed here on these pages.

I never met her but will miss her nonetheless. I hope the outpouring of support from her ATS friends is of some comfort to her family during what must be a rough time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I hope she didn't suffer too much. My heart goes to her loved ones, but have faith that she does not suffer anymore and is in a better place.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
R.I.P. my friend.... I just don't know what else to say except that she was a light for ATS. I'll miss her. FLY HIGH GIRL!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Rest in peace, dear Aquarius1. You have made an impact here on eath with many folks. Now it seems word got around and you are needed elsewhere too. We will miss you. We send love and strength to your friends and family and at the same time recieve a long memory and warmth in our hearts you will always leave.

triplereiki

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
How Sad, So Very Sad,,,, She'll Truly Be Missed By All.....
What a Great Lady To Know and Communicate With.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
REST IN PEACE

AQUARIOUS1

I never knew you but it is always sad to hear a person having died, god bless you.

CK

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
R.I.P. Aquarius1 , You're in my prayers & thoughts .
John

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
R.I.P

as i get older i seem to go to less weddings and more funerals it is a sad fact of life.

thoughts with the family..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Though I don't recall crossing paths with Aquarius1 I know that someone who has been on these boards is an enlightened person and they will be missed.

crossing over to the next level of existence may be sad for us but exciting and wondrous to those who cross that barrier upon death. I never believed in life after death until I saw it happen!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Fear not Aquarius as you are reborn into freedom, unshackled are the chains that kept you earth bound. Your spirit lives on into another plane.

May you have found that true understanding that we all seek, alas your pain is no more, you are whole with all things.

May your soul carry on, and your body rest.

(raises glass of mixed concoction) Where ever you may be, may the road rise to meet you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Prayers to her family. Cancer is horrible. I wish there was a cure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join