It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US geoengineers to spray sun-reflecting chemicals from balloon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I believe that Bill Gates is a very powerful and diabolical Super-Villain. Money is no object and the mission is planetary control and manipulation. The power to cool or heat up the planet at will is an ultimate and absolute way to control the people by holding the planet for a "never-satisfied" ransom.

Diabolical, I tellz ya!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's hard to have an opinion on this because people are not even in full agreement on whether we are warming or cooling because it depends on what you compare current times to. Depending on how you slice it, you get whatever perspective you wish you push.

I have no idea what their real intentions are. Maybe they know something we don't, and they are trying to prepare. Maybe they don't know, but they're trying to learn how to cool areas, and see what effect it has. Maybe it will be as safe as opening a large umbrella in the sky for a period of time? Who are we to say? But, who are they to say either? Maybe taking some action would be better than taking none, if they thought we were headed for sure destruction.

The day will come eventually when things take a turn for the worst, either too cold or too hot. There is a chance that these experiments could teach us something that could help us, could there not?

All I know, is that I don't know. The most I can do is wonder...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

If you're being serious...or if you aren't...I would say he has some power, but in contrast to the power the Rockefellers have...or the banking families...it's nothing they would be concerned with as far as him "catching up." Anyway, he has a public face to upkeep. That is why he says he will give away so much money to charity. You don't hear the other billionaires or trillions who operate behind the scenes saying that, because people think that Forbes' list of the wealthiest is the authoritative source for wealth. Oh, please. I used to think that too, until I dug deeper.

Isn't money made on the stock market tax free or something? Thus, it doesn't have to be reported. That's how these guys stay under the radar. Warren Buffet pays very little taxes for that reason.

They sure get to live by a different set of rules than we do. The money they make isn't considered income. BS...the whole concept of making money just by putting it into one company or another is a sure way for the rich to keep getting richer, until they can't be stopped. We have that already with some of those behind-the-scenes people. Who's going to stop a family with at least a trillion dollars whose profits increase because they set up central banks in places even if they object, through war and takeovers? Yea, bit of a problem, without an educated majority.

<< 1  2   >>

join