It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that you have hidden a map of Atlantis in a secret room in Second Life. Those that need to find it, will find it, those that don't need to find it, won't find it.

That web site you posted above that has been hacked has no links to select. It is a small story about a homeless man and Muhammad with the flag of Jihad.

Why did you post that site?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

It is beautifully done.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
what do u mean it is beautifully done? the hack job or the story that was originally there? if it was the hack job it sucks. it was a meaningless hack.... if they wanted to make a difference why don't they participate in watchtower with anonymous?

but speaking of manifesting things into this reality... with out using 2nd life i am trying to clear my karma and negative vibes to bring about good fortune for me and my family.... i just don't understand what your trying to do with this atlantis thing

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

I mean a very nice design.
Regarding the second life, you know a secret?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

1.) I recall the essence
2.) I became very well known for a long time finding information on the location of Atlantis
3.) I found using clairvoyance
4.) I did not know what's really going on
5.) Now unfolding is a very strange story associated with Atlantis, psycho network and artificial intelligence, which I created
6.) I now make orgone generator

This thread will be fun reading.

We can rely on you for a translation, then?

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
atlantisinamerica.com is a dedication site to Bangladesh Cyber Army. These are the persons responsible for bringing down the Indian Stock Exchange.

Why did you post that site?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think I figured it out, if your saying that the way to Atlantis is by way of a map that you hid on a computer game that will take to a stargate. Which is off the coast of Yemen and was probably built ancient aliens right, gotta get old crazy george's thoughts on this. Once you go through the stargate you will be transported to Atlantis, just like on the show stargate Atlantis. So if that portal takes you to Atlantis, where does the one in the Bermuda Triangle take you, Lemuria? Or better yet, like the cave in Arizona that takes you to Mars so you can meet John Carter.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonSpeedN

Are you interested in a time machine?
It is I .

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Why are you talking in riddles? Are you trying to promote Second Life?

I don't understand people like you.

If i had the information to get people to Atlantis or to prove that time travel existed, i would put my life on the line to get it out.

Why are you hiding it...why have YOU decided that people shouldn't get this information?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

What kind of information do I hide?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Why do you ask such questions on the forum of conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

My point is that you are saying you have a map of Atlantis but you have hidden it in the game Second Life. Why don't you just post it here on ATS?

You say that if your meant to find it, you will, but who decided that? Was it you or did that decision come from elsewhere?

I'm just trying to make heads and tails of this thread, I'd rather know some legitimacy before i dived into Second Life to find what you are talking about...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Put it this way if i had the location of Atlantis and the means to get there, id be gone! Not posting cryptic gibberish here on ATS, just my 2 cents. LoL

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Do you ever have the means to search for Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why do you need this card, you'll do with it?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"Do you ever have the means to search for Atlantis."

Think you mean even, not "ever", and how do you/i know whether or not i have the means since you refuse to give the location and for all you know i may have a 6 figure back account! LoL LoL LoL

edit on 20-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois

Well i wont do evil with it if that's what you think!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Any money you do not, do not invent. Serious people with money behave differently.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by alexandrelois

Well i wont do evil with it if that's what you think!

Well then, do good! Find a map in the green room.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"Any money you do not, do not invent. Serious people with money behave differently. "

First money is an invention, and no obviously i dont have a 6 figure account, i did say may have. LoL.

Serious people(Rich people by your definition) dont float around ATS reading this cryptic nonsense either.

My advice to you is learn to write proper english..............You will seem more, how did you put it "Serious" that way.

If i were you i would worry about this life, never mind this "Second Life" bullcrap.

And on that note, im off, this is way to weird for me and to be honest it just looks like you are trying to promote this Second life MMO game crap, not very or well or coherently i might add.

I ask again, does this job pay well(Rhetorical Question)??? LoL

Good luck finding your Atlantis mate, im skint, so of no use or consequence to you im afraid! LoL

Peace and love.
edit on 20-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join