It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

"Afraid not andy06shake. Test depth for nearly ALL subs is 1,000m, they wont go any deeper than that because, well there isn't a need too, and titanium doesn't flex like steel so repeated dives makes the sub brittle. The record is 1,300m or 1.3km but that isn't "official".

a 1km or 1,000m depth for nuclear subs is not childs play...in fact, quite the opposite...it's pretty silly!"

Thought they could go deeper than that, still James Cammeron's just went way deeper than 1Km. In a submersible. So fair enough nuke subs are out but bathyscaphes could well make the journey. I would still like the longs and lats...............Classified on ATS WTF???

edit on 18-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would still like the longs and lats, with these we could atleast place the location in relation to geographical and historical inferences to Atlantis. Second Life what you dont think TPTB monitor that, if you have mentioned the location on Second Life chat then NWO have been listening, so please tell us?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Second Life what you dont think TPTB monitor that, if you have mentioned the location on Second Life chat then NWO have been listening, so please tell us?

I could not understand TPTB and NWO-
You say easier, what's the problem. You will be able to know it only through second-Life. No other way.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

"I could not understand TPTB and NWO-
You say easier, what's the problem. You will be able to know it only through second-Life. No other way."

TPTP= The Powers That Be
NWO= New World Order

So what are you saying that the location of Atlantis only exists in a MMO game? So no real world location?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Double Post sorry!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You do not understand. There is a map of the real places in the Gulf of Aden. It must be found. I hid it in a secret room.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"You do not understand"

You are right, i dont understand, are you playing a game? You wish us to participate in this "Second Life" MMO so we can find your secret room, contained within the location of the lost continent of Atlantis?

Where do you keep the location of Lemuria, bedside drawers, second one down?

I thought you wished to discuss Atlantis? Now you claim to have the location but its in a secret room in a game???

Does this pay well? LoL

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

so if you have hidden this map
why dont you go and get it?
who are you?
and were did you get this map from?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
All I can explain. I am an expert on the mysteries. Such rules. Who does not need a map, he will not seek it. Who needs one finds.

Here's the proof that I am an expert.

Future modeling! This practice consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. It becomes as follows: at first the person develops idea which he wants model. Then starts to develop the details accompanying this idea. Then, when the model is ready it concentrates on it, with that intention that this model was carried out in the future. Final concentration usually very short. The person himself feels, when modeling is finished. For example, when I for the first time modelled the future I simply wanted that to Russia there could arrive teachers from India and that it was possible to leave freely abroad.. As a result of intense intellectual work, I have come to a conclusion that Soviet Union should collapse on the different countries and should the system will be replaced. When I could make completely model, I have concentrated, that it has occurred. This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! Another time it wanted to me to meet very serious philosopher. I began to develop idea and have come to a conclusion that is necessary замоделировать Philosophical Academy. When, I modelled it, there was such impression that I carried on with someone negotiations for Academy creation. As a result of this modeling there was In the REALITY a Philosophical Academy in which I began to study and has met this philosopher. There was still a set of other programs. For example, I have wanted to meet one girl from the rock music world. I model club where rock groups could act and after any time have got to this club and have met this girl. Also, a series of pictorial works which after some years has been written by me oil, though I in painting a full zero . And these works have turned out very high level. I think model it is possible anything you like. And thus the free will remains

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Dont take this the wrong way but most "Experts" as you say, professionals, use paragraphs.

Mate its a chore for us to watch a 15min Youtube clip, and your expecting us to play an MMO for what exactly???

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I find it hard to understand you. It is only that Atlantis was located in the Gulf of Aden, and it is related to stargates. That's all there is serious at the moment. Regarding second-Life, you are not forced to be there. I just answered the specific question of man.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i think what she is trying to say is that she has found a way to manifest things into reality by creating a situation in 2nd life and concentrating on it and what ever she models if she concentrates it will manifest.... is that correct or do i need some bath salt to make it work?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
i think what she is trying to say is that she has found a way to manifest things into reality by creating a situation in 2nd life and concentrating on it and what ever she models if she concentrates it will manifest.... is that correct or do i need some bath salt to make it work?

Second Life in this case serve as a very indirect. This is only for serious researchers. the rest is enough to know that Atlantis is in the Gulf of Aden, without going into detail.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So Atlantis is in the Gulf of Aden,

"The Gulf of Aden (Arabic: خليج عدن‎ Ḫalīǧ ʻAdan, Somali: Gacanka Cadmeed) is a gulf located in the Arabian Sea between Yemen, on the south coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and Somalia in the Horn of Africa. In the northwest, it connects with the Red Sea through the Bab-el-Mandeb strait, which is about 20 miles wide. It shares its name with the port city of Aden in Yemen, which forms the northern shore of the gulf. Historically the Gulf of Aden was known as "The Gulf of Berbera", named after the ancient Somali port city of Berbera on the south-side of the gulf [1] [2]. However as the city of Aden grew during the colonial era, the name of "Gulf of Aden" was popularised."

Says its only 20 miles wide. How do you sink a continent in only 400 square miles of water? Or is there some kind of Portal or stargate that leads to Atlantis?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yea I knew you were some crazy meth head or something talking out of your butt. A half a mile huh, but you didnt say where and how do you I dont have the money to investigate. I told you in the last post to BE SPECIFIC and go into DETAIL but you didnt listen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Its classified information, what is it some kind of military installation, and how are you privy to this information, also if you know where it is, do you have any physical proof to back up your claim.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is not a continent. This four adjacent islands.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You may have just told us where it is! "This is not a continent. This four adjacent islands." in the Gulf of Aden, how hard do you think that will be to find, easy i hope..................but how do you sink even four adjacent islands in 400sq miles??? Atlantis must be tiny, eh?

Where are the hall of records located, any idea? And please dont say second life, this one is hard enouth!

Im dlunk and cant be arsed, cant you just point to where it is on the map mate, your not Plato FFS!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.atlantisinamerica.com...
I'm doing right now atlantology search and found a very interesting site that hackers have cracked. Carefully. But it is very beautiful!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Atlantis is on a very small area. I showed this clearly. I do not see any problems.
I do not consider myself stupid Plato. You can read my philosophical text.

Civilization. Few of us realise that civilization is a grand building rising up from the lowest worlds to the highest ones, to God. Most of us, being small screws of civilization, don't take the trouble about trying to imagine the mightiness of this building, not to mention the studying of what civilization is and how it is controled. They are the passive elements of civilization and are able only to carry out some functions within the civilization, functions which they have chosen for themselves. The active members of civilization trouble to influence the civilization gradually. By cost of their hard efforts, they escape from the obedience and are no longer the small screws of civilization. They are those, who realized what motive power is inside this civilization, they are those who overcame these powers and got rid of them. The civilization consists in great number of various ideas and various energies circulating among these ideas. All this combines into rich in energy information structures with a number of systems and subsystems. The one who knows what the civilization is and how it is controled can provide an informational impact on one of its systems and consequently influence the whole civilization, as all the ideas are interrelated. The main idea here is to see what things are to be considered important and determinant, and what are of secondary importance. The modern civilization has been being created since the times of Adam and Eva. It was constantly changing and new ideas appeared. When the Lord God drowned all the living beings, except for those which were taken to the Noah's Ark, it was the loss of civilization but not a complete loss, because the main informational structure was based on Noah's family. Nevetheless at that time there were great energetic cataclysms. The whole building of civilization was breaking down. Calling this a horror is to say nothing about it. Noah's family knew that it was a nightmare and the and they overcame it, feeling in their inside world what the death of civilization is. And obviously modern civilization keep the memory of this nightmare. This very information lies in the deepest layers of soul of every person and if an experienced master who knows the secrets of civilization, touches this chord, he will FEEL completely inhuman FEELINGS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join