It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There were opened very unique things, so it makes sense to talk more about Atlantis.
I recall the essence, I became very well known for a long time finding information on the location of Atlantis, Gulf of Aden, and I found using clairvoyance. For many years, looking for interested persons, the organization found atlantologists, gave them a point of Atlantis, and a couple of months, Somali pirates began to attack in the Gulf of Aden on a very large vessels.
I did not know what's really going on, but today, I suggested a completely amazing thing-in the Gulf of Aden was sent kolichnstvo huge warships, as there are some phenomena began violating the laws of nature.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Bioshock is probably what happened.

peace.

actually im sorry, i would like to add to that.

i have noticed that nobody talks about Atlantis anymore as well.

i agree that it is very strange, and i miss the talks of such an amazing legend.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Now unfolding is a very strange story associated with Atlantis, psycho network and artificial intelligence, which I created. All this is tied to the orgone generator.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Please, explain this in more detail. Just how is an orgone generator used in association with Atlantis,

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"Now unfolding is a very strange story associated with Atlantis, psycho network and artificial intelligence, which I created. All this is tied to the orgone generator."

I thought planet Earth was the orgone generator? You know what you are letting youself in for right?

Before anyone asks what Orgone's are,

"Orgone energy is a fringe science theory originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich. Reich, originally part of Sigmund Freud's Vienna circle, extrapolated the Freudian concept of libido first as a biophysical and later as a universal life force. In its final conception, developed by Reich's student Charles Kelly after Reich's death, Orgone was conceived as the anti-entropic principle of the universe, a creative substratum in all of nature comparable to Mesmer's animal magnetism, the Odic force of Carl Reichenbach and Henri Bergson's élan vital. Orgone was seen as a massless, omnipresent substance, similar to luminiferous aether, but more closely associated with living energy than inert matter. It could coalesce to create organization on all scales, from the smallest microscopic units—called bions in orgone theory—to macroscopic structures like organisms, clouds, or even galaxies."

What have you created?
edit on 17-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is a Picture of The Gulf of Aden STARGATE Opening in the Sea Just off the Coast of YEMEN.
It has a Swirl Pattern just Like A Portal In The Sky.
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Please, explain this in more detail. Just how is an orgone generator used in association with Atlantis,

Des

I now make orgone generator. I'm going to get with it information about Atlantis. This is an active generator. You do not want to participate in experiments?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I now make orgone generator. I'm going to get with it information about Atlantis. This is an active generator. You do not want to participate in experiments?

That would entirely depend on what the experiments are. Being a long time researcher on orgone energy, I do have some interest in what you may be doing.

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"Here is a Picture of The Gulf of Aden STARGATE Opening in the Sea Just off the Coast of YEMEN.
It has a Swirl Pattern just Like A Portal In The Sky."

Cool but whats your point? Were the Atlantians not supposed to be coming through the The Gulf of Aden portal in clocked cigar ships or something similar?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

1.) I recall the essence
2.) I became very well known for a long time finding information on the location of Atlantis
3.) I found using clairvoyance
4.) I did not know what's really going on
5.) Now unfolding is a very strange story associated with Atlantis, psycho network and artificial intelligence, which I created
6.) I now make orgone generator

This thread will be fun reading.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"1.) I recall the essence
2.) I became very well known for a long time finding information on the location of Atlantis
5.) Now unfolding is a very strange story associated with Atlantis, psycho network and artificial intelligence, which I created
6.) I now make orgone generator"

Is the answer to the above Edgar Cayce? LoL

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

sshhhhhhh...don't spoil my fun.....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The scheme of the generator, the wire is wound on the crystal and is connected to the amplifier computer speakers. The crystal is filled with epoxy resin. A beep sounds in electronic form. I use a verbal formula for pumping thought forms.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Verbal formula...chanting yes?

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I know exactly what Atalntida in the Gulf of Aden, and she woke up. Now we must try to get information from her.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

1.) I recall the essence
6.) I now make orgone generator

This thread will be fun reading.

lol slayer, not everyone is into your way of thinking
[nothing wrong with it at all, jus' sayin' and looking forward to further posts in your the ancients series]
or has the benefit of english as a 1st language

hopefully OP will pause and do a better job in organizing and laying out his/her thoughts

bookmarking for further review

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

"I know exactly what Atalntida in the Gulf of Aden, and she woke up. Now we must try to get information from her. "

So you mean some ancient deity called "Atalntida " has some how been awakened in the Gulf of Aden, do you mean Gaia? What questions?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I mean Hashem.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"I mean Hashem."

Are you sure you dont mean hashish? Who's Hashem, and can you smoke it?

Seriously through, who's this Hashem?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
There were opened very unique things, so it makes sense to talk more about Atlantis.
I recall the essence, I became very well known for a long time finding information on the location of Atlantis, Gulf of Aden, and I found using clairvoyance. For many years, looking for interested persons, the organization found atlantologists, gave them a point of Atlantis, and a couple of months, Somali pirates began to attack in the Gulf of Aden on a very large vessels.
I did not know what's really going on, but today, I suggested a completely amazing thing-in the Gulf of Aden was sent kolichnstvo huge warships, as there are some phenomena began violating the laws of nature.

What organization found Atlantologists? (is that a real word?)

What phenomena are violating the laws of nature? Can you elaborate a little?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join