It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true story behind the bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think you are the only metaphor going on here. Have fun with the kool aid.
edit on 18-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So you have given up trying to refute my claims and instead have resorted to all out slandering? I hope you feel good about yourself.
edit on 18-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Your claims are petty lies and they don't need to be refuted. K?

Anyone worth their salt knows a snake oil salesman when they see one. Maybe you should try underwater basket weaving or something?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How do you plan on proving they are lies if you do not refute them?

I'm done with you, you obviously lack the intelligence to come up with a decent counter-argument to support your side of the story. You are wasting my time and derailing the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ah come on ! You're done with me ? Oh no please I'll do anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He claims he is an authority on the Bible with his own interpretations. That my fellow member makes him a heretic in my book. As well as a New age sun worshiper.

Hmmm.. I do not recall this young man claiming to be an authority, it appeared to me that he feels that he has some questions in religion and God worked out and he his sharing his conclusion with us. I also believe he made a friendly note at the bottom, leaving it open for discussion.

When I read your posts, a couple verses in 1 Peter came to mind:

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I am usually like that too. But good conversation doesn't come from lies. And lies are what you have here. He says Christ was metaphor and then wants to back away from what he said ? Only a redaction will do.

Star for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Underwater basket weaving now that sounds like more fun then this crazy thread
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by randyvs

peace,sugarcookie1

And I'll follow your lead Cookie.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You're right, I'm upset at anyone who claims they can answer questions about the Bible and not even mention the name of Christ. You are a gross dereliction of the facts about Our Father in Heaven first of all. Jesus Christ second. And thirdly the Bible. "The true story behind the Bible" You claim authority without even saying it. There is no factual truth to one damn thing you say. Don't expect me not to be bent at your attempts to pull people away from the truth. Ya it phizzez me off. Cause you have no idea. Jesus was a metaphor ! Why would I listen to you lie your ass off ?

Luke 6:42
Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

Proverbs 21:24
Proud and haughty scorner is his name, who dealeth in proud wrath.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think you're looking like the ass. By this you just admitted you're a liar and called yourself a bigot. You can believe your own lies and still be the biggest liar on the planet. Never called any one on these boards a liar before. but you take the cake pal. You yourself are the worst kind of religion. Kool aid drinking cults come up under people just like you. Dudette !

Trolling are ya baby? This man wants to have a discussion on what he believes and you have the opportunity to challenge his beliefs with yours. Instead of dispelling the rumors that Christians do not think and instead just bash and argue, you do exactly what shuts down a friendly invite to an open and honest discussion of the matter.
Pathetic really.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I need to cook dinner baby, I would love to continue this discussion with you when Randy finds some other place to troll. Take care.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I guess I don't see it that way baby. But you're free to see it any way you want baby. I don't discuss outright lies from people who obviously know their lying baby. Anything else you have to add baby ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

What an insightful post! You say absolutely nothing and then leave, you must be one smart person.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The true story behind the Bible without a shred of truth truth be told. OP should stick to fishing from now on.

Apparently someone gave the same advice to jesus.......... was that for the same reason?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You're not a very good troll, but thanks for trying. It is your opinion that it is a lie, just like it is my opinion that religion is a lie.

Is there any way to block certain people from posting in your thread, if so I will make use of it with you. All you have done since you have come into this thread is call me a liar and a heretic without ever putting forth any arguments of your own.

Videos made by other people do not count as your own arguments, sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by randyvs

peace,sugarcookie1

And I'll follow your lead Cookie.

Please do.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I never backed down from my claim that the biblical Jesus (the one that could walk on water) never existed, but I still do think it's a possibility that a man named Jesus did go around teaching people to have good morals and to love one another as they loved themselves.

The difference? My Jesus didn't walk on water nor heal the sick with the snap of a finger. If you truly believe he did, then you need to take a closer look on how the world works.

Troll all you want, it doesn't make a difference to me, but know what that makes you look like when you do it.

Good luck living in fairy land and being separate from god for the rest of your days though, I wish you luck.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You said Jesus was a metaphor and implied he didn't exist by doing so. I refuted that with a vid you fail to acknowledge. You haven't proven anything you say to be the truth. And I called you a liar. You still haven't proven a damn thing you say. Do that and I'll refute the hell out of it. See that's how it works. Otherwise why refute obvious lies. And the only way to stop me from coming back to your silly thread, is to stop replying to me for one thing. That's how that works. K ?

You're right I'm not a very good troll. And you're no daisy at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You don't refute them because you can't. Where have you proven any of your claims are true? Using a video someone else made does not count as you refuting me.

Prove what I say is wrong, please do I would love to see it. I think it's time you get off your high horse and look at reality.

The bible was written 2,000 years ago, words written down on a piece of paper do not count as proof. If you believe so then the Qu'ran is 100% proof that Allah is the one true god and Muhammad was the messiah. K?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join