It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rise of the planet of the apes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't know about you but it seems like the number of stories of increasing incidents involving mankind and attacks from monkies. I sometimes think mankind has overstepped their bounds by raiding the natural habits of animals and now it seems like at least a small rebellion by monkies against mankind. It just seems kind of odd that the number of attachs seems to be on the rise.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and our species seems to have little regard for other creatures on this planet. Maybe this is mother natures way of paying us back for disturbing the natural balance of nature. What are your thoughts?
edit on 17-7-2012 by lme7898354 because: misspelled words

edit on 17-7-2012 by lme7898354 because: misspelled words

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

i haven't heard anything at all.

please tell us more?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Lol. What are you talking about?

I don't know about you but it seems like the number of stories of increasing incidents involving mankind and attacks from monkies. I sometimes think mankind has overstepped their bounds by raiding the natural habits of animals and now it seems like at least a some rebellion by monkies against mankind. It just seems kind of odd that the number of attachs seems to be on the rise.

I don't understand the first sentence. Is there more you can provide to elaborate your post?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

There was the lady that had her face ripped off by and chimp, and just recently a small child was attacked at a zoo when the monkie bolted over the fence attacked the child and then returned to his pen. Maybe it's nothing but look at all the other damage we have caused. Global warming, exhaustion of fossil fuel, destruction of the rain forrests and the list goes on and on.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Where are you hearing this from???

You should provide some links to sources to validate these claims.

OR...

Stop taking movies so literal.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
here are some sites verfiying the rise of unhappy chimps"

articles.cnn.com...:US

www.msnbc.msn.com...

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

As for watching movies there aren't too many subjects on this forum that haven't been explored by either tv or the movies. A lot of things we discuss here are all based on conjecture and we really don't have definitive answers to any of them. But part of what we do here is explore and try to find answers to some of the most perplexing subjects on this planet and others for that matter. Sorry to be so vague I was just making a rather lose comparison to the movies and real life.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'd be unhappy if I was kept in a cage.

GO MONKEYS

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So your source of information on apes taking over the world is:

1) one attack in 2005 and 2009

and

2) An article about how some chimps kill their own kind and where one scientist quotes

"Interestingly, human disturbance did not appear to be a factor in the kills. Indeed the community with the most kills—a group at the site of Ngogo in Uganda’s Kibale National Park—had the least human disturbance"

Yes I can see how this compelling evidence brought you to the conclusion that the planet of the apes is truly apon us.....

HA where do you people come from ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new overlords…..

You can have all the bananas you want, except this one, because I just ate it.

Will our new overlords be wearing pants?

Mickierocksman

top topics

join