It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Strikes Again - the Hardened Traveler!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Jonah Falcon, Man With World's Largest Penis, Frisked By TSA At California Airport

Jonah Falcon was stopped and frisked by the TSA at the San Francisco International Airport on July 9 because of a bulging package hidden in his pants. But the 41-year-old New Yorker wasn't packing a dirty bomb, drugs or a Costco-sized tube of toothpaste. The New Yorker has the world's largest recorded penis.

As he passed through airport security, Falcon said a younger security guard felt threatened by his "very noticeable" package -- and interpreted it as a biological threat.

"I said, 'It's my ...,'" Falcon said. "He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around [my penis] with his hands. They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing."

I don't know whether to laugh at the story or not. It appears that it's now a problem to be well equipped with nothing more than human anatomy.

Eh - I expect to have a run-in with the TSA soon enough...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Why did he have a hard on goin thru tsa lmao?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
HARD to say who's the real dick in this one.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
HARD to say who's the real dick in this one.

Peace

Well played, Jude! hahaha

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just......wow. I would add further but that would be very big and hard job to do, you pretty much pricked that one right on the head.

Lol, sry mods if my comments were over the top, but jude is one hell of a word smith it seems.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Not to make light of the TSA being a bunch of sick gropers, but I saw a TV special on this guy. As a woman, I just had to.....Anyway, he has a "hard" time keeping a girlfriend. Most women are not built to handle what he has to offer.

I'm sure he has a lot of one-night stands, though you gotta wonder if they make a prophylactic in his size.

I'm surprised the TSA agent didn't slip his phone number in Mr. Falcon's pocket.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

As he passed through airport security, Falcon said a younger security guard felt threatened by his "very noticeable" package -- and interpreted it as a biological threat.

Bwuahahahahaah.....

Now we know for sure that the TSA crotch watches.
Gotta inspect those bulges just in case one of them is a threat to security.
You never know it might spit back at you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Bwuahahahahaah.....

Now we know for sure that the TSA crotch watches.
Gotta inspect those bulges just in case one of them is a threat to security.
You never know it might spit back at you.

Did you forget about the underwear false flagger?uhm underwear bomber i mean.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

But he passed by security.....
I guess his package wasn't impressive.

new topics

top topics

join