It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Obama Bloopers Get a Pass by Liberal Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Obama apparently was a mediocre student who benefited from affirmative action and inside help to get where he wanted to go. As the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review, it is a fact that he never published ANYTHING. In fact, his books have been ghost-written (Bill Ayers said on national TV that he wrote Obama's "Dreams From My Father"). He is an excellent actor and orates well when he sees the words in front of him, but I don't believe that he is exceptionally intelligent academically.....just socially.

Dubya apparently was a mediocre student who benefited from his family's wealth and inside help to get to where he wanted to go. He is a poor actor and orates poorly as well, although he was able to read the teleprompter effectively enough, using inflammatory language to scare people. I don't believe that he is exceptionally intelligent academically....just socially. A real good B.S.er.

What have we learned from the past 12 years of mediocrity? America is devolving into a bunch of idiots, who can be swayed by acting, even if it isn't that good. This next election is going to be painful to watch.

I voted for Obama as well. I was happy to see equality. Now I know that it was only an opportunity for somebody with a darker skin color to be equally stupid, corrupt and evil.

Exactly why we need Mitt Romney 2012. The man knows his stuff, academically the man is very gifted, Socially ... not so gifted. Do you want a flashy package or the plain packaging with a working product.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I voted for Obama as well. I was happy to see equality. Now I know that it was only an opportunity for somebody with a darker skin color to be equally stupid, corrupt and evil.

So your vote was based on white guilt and skin color? I don't think you should be lecturing on stupid people voting for stupid politicians.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join