It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

I'm not perfect and can't be bothered checking every spelling etc....there are to many people to answer...

Im 30 by the way ...

E

The little red lines under the words check spelling for you

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna
reply to post by EqualizerUK

I don't it was sarcasm...waste on you im guessing... E

You try to get people to chat with you typing the letter E, which everybody already has on each and every keyboard coming out of India. Then you type in text things you didnt want to say, but insist that sarcasm carries through written form. I'd almost forget you assigned yourself being a human IQ test thirty seconds ago.

Still off topic really ...what else ya got ?

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

God now he's telling us what he's wearing.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If you can't be bothered to check punctuation and grammar to make your point of view more effective, why should anyone take seriously the stance you have taken? Especially when you have made it clear you do not have the time to round out your world-view before sticking by that opinion.

I am also a strong-willed person. My opinion also shifts as more information comes to light.

link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin

I'm not perfect and can't be bothered checking every spelling etc....there are to many people to answer...

Im 30 by the way ...

E

The little red lines under the words check spelling for you

I know that but i can't be bothered going through them all....good for you if you do.

E

link   

Still off topic really ...what else ya got ?

Off topic in the Off Topic Rant forum

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns

If you can't be bothered to check punctuation and grammar to make your point of view more effective, why should anyone take seriously the stance you have taken? Especially when you have made it clear you do not have the time to round out your world-view before sticking by that opinion.

I am also a strong-willed person. My opinion also shifts as more information comes to light.

Think what you like fella

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That isn't a thought. That is what you are demonstrating. Which leads me to believe you are in fact... less than 20 years old. Or an extremely immature and socially inept 30 year old.

Fella.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

I don't think he is a troll. I think he is young, naive, and ill-informed. Around page 9, I think that started showing more.

I am from the US. I am generally considered to be stubborn, moody, and opinionated, and I am all of the above. I just make sure I inform myself from all sides before I put myself in that mode. And more importantly, I have a muscle for empathy that I try to exercise.

LOL

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That isn't a thought. That is what you are demonstrating. Which leads me to believe you are in fact... less than 20 years old. Or an extremely immature and socially inept 30 year old.

Fella.

What ever fella.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Underwear?? jeans and a t shirt....were going off topic ... E

Off topic from where... what do you think were currently discussing at your thread... how you decided to throw on its head the entire medical knowledge of drug abuse, required everybody around you to telepathically play along, and continue dishing out a punishment reinforcement for those who are unable to follow you because nobody else does?

This is nothing more than those internet roleplay threads. At least in those, the OP tells you what youre supposed to believe. All you're telling us is to not believe in what we already know to be true. Even ten seconds of logic would bring you to the same conclusion.

Let me spell it out for you again.
No, you know what, no that wouldnt work. You wont listen to a wikipedia page explaining chemical dependency. The seizures people have while trying to get off heroin are all just make believe. Now it all makes sense. They pretend they don't have any more veins to use in their arms, all for the purpose of making you "madder." To show you how they win and you don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And just to be a dick..

Your non-stance, pseudo-defensive one-liners are against T&C. Bring something of substance, or stop posting.

"Fella"

"J6G"
edit on 19-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: because I CAN be bothered with punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Still off topic really ...what else ya got ? E

I responded to you trying to hit me in the ribs with being off topic. What else do I got? I dont have anything. You're going to end up on the streets.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Read all my posts and you will get all the answers you need as to why ...i won't go into the personal reasons... E

Oh, okay. So EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE You're wrong EEEEEEEEEEEEEE You're unintelligent and strange EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE do what you want with your freedom EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE drug addiction doesnt exist. It all makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm going to sleep. Somethings switched off behind this guys eyeballs. And OP, just so you know, youre absolutely right and nobody around you can see it. en.wikipedia.org... Drug addicts really are showing you how they go without eating because all their money is spent on drugs, contract diseases, go without sleeping - and ultimately die when stopping the drug use cold turkey - All to show you how they're better than you. Every single drug user was given your business card when they began using. Every single one of them knows who you are. Every single one was informed that the more they do, the more they outclass you. I'm the only one who finally sees it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

All further ill-mannered and/or off topic posts will be removed.
This thread will be temporarily closed so all may be aware.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Re-opened........

edit on Thu Jul 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

All further ill-mannered and/or off topic posts will be removed.
This thread will be temporarily closed so all may be aware.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Re-opened........

edit on Thu Jul 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

That's fair enough ...ill try to keep to this

Thanks

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And just to be a dick..

Your non-stance, pseudo-defensive one-liners are against T&C. Bring something of substance, or stop posting.

"Fella"

"J6G"
edit on 19-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: because I CAN be bothered with punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

Ok fell i'll type a bit me for you to sink your teeth into, i don't like drug users for the reasons i have made clear in this thread time and time again...you using the word substance...is that a "pun"???

Cheers in advance for the reply "fella"

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
I've known people beat up by MMA meat heads in training that think they are top ****, therefore by your logic all those that partake in MMA are violent, lying scumbags.

I think your trying to shift the argument because you know im right...
There are bullies in every walk of life....MMA, in schools, in factories, in the army, the list goes on and yes there bad people !
This thread is about drug addicts and alcoholics ....try and stay on topic!

E

Not shifting at all. Just using your logic.

Well done on avoiding that fact but it's blatantly obvious. Seems I've struck a nerve huh must be because it's the truth and I'm right (once again, your logic)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join