It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

Why do i feel so strongly? ....i have personal reasons for not liking drug addicts... E

Only 40 more disses and you'll finally tell us about your drug addicted friends we already guessed about.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna

Was the word "inject" a pun?? and apologize for what?...if i see ive offended someone and it hurt there feelings i will say sorry ....no problem E

Youre joking right? You already know men don't have feelings. You'd be requested to stop acting this way and apologize, but you dont seem to have any respect of your own. It would be the same as asking a cat not to sleep on the couch.

you have lost me now....can you explain what you wanted the apology for ....?

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why do i feel so strongly? ....i have personal reasons for not liking drug addicts... E

Only 40 more disses and you'll finally tell us about your drug addicted friends we already guessed about.

I don't hate drug addict friends....

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

you have lost me now....can you explain what you wanted the apology for ....? E

I refuse to roleplay that you dont know your behavior is wrong. I'm looking through the wikipedia page of addiction for you, to find the word disease. All I have to do is find addiction to be a real thing and your ghost face disappears, right? Right back into the lamp.

en.wikipedia.org...
This is why you're going to be in trouble when you're hooked. Substance abuse is coupled with psychological problems. The key is to provide empathic bond with the user, to which you're immune while sober.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You stated that you have personal reasons for not liking drug addicts; I am just wondering if some realtives of yours who raised you may have been drug addicts. You probably won't tell us; but I wonder just the same.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What do you think would be the best way of dealing with drug addicts and alcoholics? For me it is about education. From a very early age. Instead we make glamorous adverts about about alcohol, that make people think it's cool. We also have a very relaxed attitude to alcohol in this country, with parents quite happy to buy their young ones cheap booze on a weekend. I don't know too many drug addicts. So I can't make much comment on them. I know people who take drugs recreationally, but would hardly describe them as scum bags.

I think it must be awful to be a heroin addict or addicted to alcohol. It is a disease and in my opinion should be treated as such. No one wants to be a skag head.
edit on 19-7-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I just took thirty of his punches to the face, he finally revealed that no, its not his friends. So lets try the relative route.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

you have lost me now....can you explain what you wanted the apology for ....? E

I refuse to roleplay that you dont know your behavior is wrong. I'm looking through the wikipedia page of addiction for you, to find the word disease. All I have to do is find addiction to be a real thing and your ghost face disappears, right? Right back into the lamp.

en.wikipedia.org...
This is why you're going to be in trouble when you're hooked. Substance abuse is coupled with psychological problems. The key is to provide empathic bond with the user, to which you're immune while sober.

You do know that wiki is the most unreliable place to find facts on the web?

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You do know that wiki is the most unreliable place to find facts on the web? E

But you magically don't sign up and correct the errors.

Guess what I found. www.sciencedaily.com... Genetic factors play an important role in drug abuse.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

You do know that wiki is the most unreliable place to find facts on the web?

As opposed to some random guy from the UK dictating that all junkies are weak minded scumbags because he says so? And on a conspiracy site to boot?

Dude.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

You stated that you have personal reasons for not liking drug addicts; I am just wondering if some realtives of yours who raised you may have been drug addicts. You probably won't tell us; but I wonder just the same.

I have no drug addicts in my family (that i know of)...i won't go into personal reasons for my feelings towards drug users

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You do know that wiki is the most unreliable place to find facts on the web? E

But you magically don't sign up and correct the errors.

Guess what I found. www.sciencedaily.com... Genetic factors play an important role in drug abuse.

there are many arguments saying that drug addiction is a disease ...and just as many saying that is nonsense !

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I have no drug addicts in my family (that i know of)...i won't go into personal reasons for my feelings towards drug users

This would be my best guess...

Psychopathy

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I have no drug addicts in my family (that i know of)...i won't go into personal reasons for my feelings towards drug users E

Yes you do. That's not even being mean, thats what everybody reading this thought the moment they read your post. You dont make yourself a sandwich when you're not hungry. You don't decide to wave an anti solution anti drug user campaign, claiming all as victims who know better, unless its somebody directly related to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

E

Why won't you go into your reasons for not liking addicts? If you told us; it might help all of us to understand you better. I'm just saying.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

there are many arguments saying that drug addiction is a disease ...and just as many saying that is nonsense ! E

And? I'm not about to fight that with you. How are you even willing to discuss that when you deny drug addicts of existing...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have no drug addicts in my family (that i know of)...i won't go into personal reasons for my feelings towards drug users E

Yes you do. That's not even being mean, thats what everybody reading this thought the moment they read your post. You dont make yourself a sandwich when you're not hungry. You don't decide to wave an anti solution anti drug user campaign, claiming all as victims who know better, unless its somebody directly related to you.

You know what everyone on here is thinking now yeah ?? awesome

And no you still wrong sorry.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

there are many arguments saying that drug addiction is a disease ...and just as many saying that is nonsense ! E

And? I'm not about to fight that with you. How are you even willing to discuss that when you deny drug addicts of existing...

I don't deny them existing....i wish death on no one....im just sick of seeing them waste there lives in towns across the uk.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You know what everyone on here is thinking now yeah ?? awesome And no you still wrong sorry. E

I can't speak for the cuckoos, but for the people who add one and one together, yeah, thats what every single person thinks.

So drug addicts steal from their family, sell all their own possessions, live in the street, contract HIV from lack of hygiene, even live in the sewers in parts of the world, all because they know they're getting the better half of the deal. They left you living in your house, with a warm bed, because they're doing it to spite you.

I know what it is. A drug addict stole your personal possessions. You stated that earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join