It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban bans polio vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I read the OFFICIAL studies funded by big pharma themselves. Guess what they revealed?? They revealed that there are no real studies at all and that the rules are set by big pharma themselves.
Take gardasil vaccine. Guess what they did during the trials?? They injected the placebo group with adjuvants containing mercury, aluminum compounds and so on. How can you defend such studies?? There was no placebo group when they injected them with toxins instead of sterilized water.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
way to go chump! [oh i meant champ] defend the industry that crippled your grandpa

My grandfather was born in 1903 and contracted polio when he was 9 in 1912. He spent the next 4 years separated from his family in a children's polio ward separated by 200 miles from his family as was the practice of the day .

He was one of the lucky ones, he eventually learned to walk upright again with the help of leg braces and a walking cane although he haunted by the shadow of the aftermath of the disease the rest of his life.

Jonas Saulks vaccine was not created until 1952, the disease crippled my granddad, not an industry that existed 40 years too late to have helped.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hilarious simple minded Monkeys, are they not kind of pricing there own people out of the market so to speak? I mean how hard is it going to be to catch a terrorist with bandy legs and a braces on? On a more somber note the poor people will sufer immensely, Poliomyelitis is horribe if left untreated! Its a simple vacination for allah's sake!
edit on 17-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
It's like saying "If you vandalize my house, I'll kill my dog."

It's more like saying, "If you vandalize my house, I'll kill my neighbor's dog." Then you tell your neighbor that you killed his dog because it was an American spy.

These people are terrorists. They rule by abusing and hurting the people under their control, and scapegoating some enemy. It doesn't have to be rational, it just has to redirect the popular discontent onto something other than the real abusers.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by boncho

I have a better idea. How about we take all the ignoramuses in North America (yourself included) and send them to Pakistan. Being stupid enough to not research what exactly goes into vaccinations these days is not a virtue, but a lack thereof.

I have had my vaccinations, was exposed to something deadly and it probably saved my life. So how about I stay in North America and be an "ignoramus" and you go to Pakistan where you can be free of our horrible healthcare system.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Again with the emotional babbling. You mention one vaccine only. I am talking about all vaccines. Again, state your case or just stop talking. I didn't ask you for your life story and a tongue-lashing. I merely stated before, like I am now, that you need to grow up and do the research before getting all high and mighty about a topic that you know nothing about. A doctor's job is not to cure disease, as that is not profitable in the least. A doctor's job is to manage the symptoms, which is extremely profitable. You clearly know nothing about Big Pharma, and you obviously know nothing about me, so how about you just go put your head back in the sand.

I thought this thread was about polio vaccinations?

But generalizing about all vaccines I see... As in they are all the same in your eyes?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You, sir, need to go read a book or watch a documentary (at least one, that's all I ask) on the topic before just making broad insults at the only people that actually realise that most vaccinations are statistically linked with infant mortality rates, birth defects and autism. See, know what that was? That was what we call a proper argument.

A proper argument would be if you linked studies and scientific conclusions to this argument.

Were you going to cite Wakefield?

Gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield and associates examined the cases of 12 children with bowel disease, nine of whom suffered “behavioural abnormalities” shortly after receiving the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine.

The paper suggested that the MMR vaccine triggered autism, particularly in children with intestinal abnormalities. The “new syndrome” they had discovered was named enteritis/disintegrative disorder.

Dr. Wakefield said the vaccine was dangerous and called for an end to MMR vaccination – the cornerstone of childhood immunization programs. He wanted it replaced by three separate shots.

The media – and Britain’s infamous tabloids in particular – were all over it.

It was a perfect storm of a story, coming as it did when autism rates were soaring, parents were tiring of seeing their children become pin-cushions for vaccines, and a new communications tool called the Internet was booming.

Scientists around the world diligently tried to reproduce the findings but never found any evidence of a link between MMR vaccine and autism.

With the passage of time, it became abundantly clear that the research was profoundly flawed, scientifically and ethically.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

"Patients were recruited through anti-MMR campaigners, and the study was commissioned and funded for planned litigation."[86

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Ha that was funny. You may have a point there about the terrorists.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice try. I'm Canadian and I think I'll stick around. You feel free to cling to your little slice of hell that you call home though.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Nice try. I'm Canadian and I think I'll stick around. You feel free to cling to your little slice of hell that you call home though.

That would be Canada.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I agree with you. It's still unfathomable to me though.

How dare you pick apart my analogy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As much as i disagree with the taliban ban posters should remember that vaccines are the cover CIA use to get DNA and map out potential family links to known terrorists. And building a dna database.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join