It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban bans polio vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is the solution....in case it's a problem of not thinking of it before....

TEACH THEM TO GIVE IT TO THEIR CHILDREN....then if anyone is a spy....its them.

solved

next

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Again with the emotional babbling. You mention one vaccine only. I am talking about all vaccines. Again, state your case or just stop talking. I didn't ask you for your life story and a tongue-lashing. I merely stated before, like I am now, that you need to grow up and do the research before getting all high and mighty about a topic that you know nothing about. A doctor's job is not to cure disease, as that is not profitable in the least. A doctor's job is to manage the symptoms, which is extremely profitable. You clearly know nothing about Big Pharma, and you obviously know nothing about me, so how about you just go put your head back in the sand.

We don't have anything more to discus on the topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I could have told you that two posts ago. As a matter of fact I did tell you that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Wow we were just talking about this in another thread, Polio not the Towlie-ban.

Anyway, send those dudes megadoses of Vitamin C, which cures Polio in a few days time with full recovery.

Google Frederick R. Klenner, M.D., and throw those vaccines in the trash.

does mega doses of vitamin C actually cure polio????? O_O

how does it do it??

how much do you need?

According to the research of this doctor, megadoses given via injection proved to be incredibly successful. A quick link:

www.foodconsumer.org...

Though googling his name or typing in something like "doctor that cured polio with vitamin C" will yield results.

This link www.doctoryourself.com... goes in to more detail about it, and the research results.

Amazingly, it has also cured pneumonia!

The Dr. suggested, "patients should be given “large doses of vitamin C in all pathological conditions while the physician ponders the diagnosis." It has no known side effects, oddly enough. If I remember correctly, Ascorbic acid excess is simply urinated out of the body, preventing overdose.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I could have told you that two posts ago. As a matter of fact I did tell you that.

No lasting hard feelings, agree to disagree.

I am sure we will be able to find a common ground to share a more like minded civil discourse in the future.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I wonder how that vitamin C works on the rabies virus?
If I ever get bitten, I'll stick with the vaccine.

My children have not had mumps, measles, chicken pox or whooping cough. I suffered through all of those. The difference is that they were vaccinated. I am glad they were.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I doubt it. I've encountered you before, and had many half-debates with you where you never show your reasoning or logic beyond shallow emotional references and pseudo-logic. Do me a favour. Next time you see that I've said something that you disagree with, do some research and post facts, not just your opinion of how stupid I must be for disagreeing with you. If you cannot do that, than do not speak to me, as we are obviously on two different planets.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Diahrea is the only known side effect of vitamin C, and that is when you take in more than your body can absorb. As we eat more and more fake, manufactured foods, getting less and less nutrients, minerals, and vitamins, it's no wonder that we are becoming sicker and sicker. Also less able to fight off any sicknesses we get, including cancers. There is no money in teaching people proper nutrition though, once you correct that, people get sick less, if at all. That means no more doctor visits, no more drug sales.
edit on Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:47:05 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I suggest the entire anti-vaccine crowd relocate to Pakistan and finally find the freedom they were looking for for so long.

edit on 17-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

naw i've got one better, why not relocate those drone's targets to washington DC?

oh and the polio vaccine is completely unnecessary
if you haven't had your tonsils removed

edit on 17-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Vaccine Ingredients and Vaccine Secrets
healthwyze.org...

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them
educate-yourself.org...

"The chief, if not the sole, cause of the monstrous increase in cancer has been vaccination" - Dr. Robert Bell, once Vice President International Society for Cancer Research at the British Cancer Hospital

Chop Shop Hospitals
Cutting for Fun, Profits, and Giggles: Surgically Removing the Appendix, Tonsils, and Spleen
healthwyze.org...

Creating Dependence For Repeat Customers

There are plenty of medical procedures which are both unnecessary and dangerous. With most of them, a complete recovery is eventually possible provided that the patient steps away from the medical establishment, and begins taking care of his own health.

There are, however, three very common surgical operations which make recovery to perfect health practically impossible, as well as limiting the effectiveness of future health therapies. These procedures leave their victims forever dependent on a system that is concerned primarily with ever-increasing profits. These barbaric procedures cripple the immune system, making it unlikely that patients will ever be able to fully live healthy lives, and the establishment has misled us through its media influences into believing that random organ dysfunctions are unexplainable, normal, and incurable without surgical removal. With truly neanderthal-like logic, they have perpetuated a belief that some organs simply become "bad", and that the best solution is hacking them out with knives. Society will someday mock these procedures in the same way that it now mocks other dated medical techniques, such as blood letting.

Allopathic
(all' lo path ick)
adj.

1. Describing the system of disease management using surgery and drugs to suppress the symptoms of disease. 2. Experimental medicine based on laboratory testing: sometimes referred to as "science based medicine" by its advocates. 3. Derogatory slang used by practitioners of traditional health therapies to describe doctors merely involved in symptom management.

The three vital organs discussed herein play important roles in the immune system, and all three have been discarded as if they were useless by the medical profession, at one time or another. The removal of these organs depresses victims' immune systems, which means that even weak pathogens acquire the potential to be fatal in such compromised patients. These operations carry special risks above other surgeries, because the greatest cause of death following 'successful' surgeries is secondary infections.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
Here is the solution....in case it's a problem of not thinking of it before....

TEACH THEM TO GIVE IT TO THEIR CHILDREN....then if anyone is a spy....its them.

solved

next

don't you mean poison and sterilize their own children?
isn't it that what they are trying to stop
in addition to the west using missionaries and the like to gather intel on the locals?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't get it. How does willingly letting your own people become diseased prevent the US from striking? Where's the correlation?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
I don't get it. How does willingly letting your own people become diseased prevent the US from striking? Where's the correlation?

Yeah.
I guess they showed us!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

You, sir, need to go read a book or watch a documentary (at least one, that's all I ask) on the topic before just making broad insults at the only people that actually realise that most vaccinations are statistically linked with infant mortality rates, birth defects and autism. See, know what that was? That was what we call a proper argument. Maybe you should learn a thing or two before trying to start a debate with someone who really does know their stuff. The first of which should be what a proper argument consists of. Namely, you cannot call people idiots without any facts to back up your reasoning and expect me to think you have any maturity or knowledge whatsoever. That just shows me that you reject the notion outright. My mother was a nurse who still believes in vaccinations (who also gave me all her old textbooks) so I have quite a firm grasp on the topic. Care to debate any actual points or are you just gonna stand up there on that soapbox and thumb your nose at those more knowledgeable than yourself?

Save your garbage for the next gullible idiot.

Polio is nearly eradicated but because of idiots that read some pseudo science crap on the Internet suddenly believe they are smarter than 300 years of medical science it will be making a big comeback soon.

My grandfather had polio as a child. He was lucky, it only crippled him.

I hope you someday have the pleasure of this conversation with your own kid, you can explain to them the reason they will never walk again is because you were smarter than the doctors.

Hopefully you are still a child yourself and have some hope of being educated about your total ignorance, just do us all a favour and stop pushing your Internet educated vaccine nonsense on others. Somebody might be dull-witted enough to believe you and lose their kid to this disease.

lol
way to go chump! [oh i meant champ] defend the industry that crippled your grandpa

The Undeniable Evidence: Proven and Peer Verified

Here are just a few of the studies that you're not supposed to know about, which show a definitive correlation between mercury and autism:

Cell Biol Toxicol. 2010 Apr;26: Induction of metallothionein in mouse cerebellum and cerebrum with low-dose thimerosal injection.

"As a result of the present findings, in combination with the brain pathology observed in patients diagnosed with autism, the present study helps to support the possible biological plausibility for how low-dose exposure to mercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines may be associated with autism."

Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism

"Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys."

Toxicology & Applied Pharmacology 214 (2006) 99–108: Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: Implications for environmental toxicity (This French study finds that heavy metal toxicity is a cause of autism.)

"A subgroup with autistic disorder was treated with oral dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) with a view to heavy metal removal. Following DMSA there was a significant (P = 0.002) drop in urinary porphyrin excretion. These data implicate environmental toxicity in childhood autistic disorder."

Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, Volume 91: Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds.

This study showed the effects of exposure to ethyl mercury on cells, a component that vaccine advocates claim is harmless (unlike methyl mercury which is found in dental fillings, etc).

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 11: Early Downward Trends in Neurodevelopmental Disorders Following Removal of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines

"Holmes et al. examined first baby haircuts and determined that autistics had significantly higher body burdens of mercury in comparison to nonautistic matched controls, by demonstrating that the mercury level in hair, and thus the ability to excrete mercury, was inversely proportional to the severity of autism and overall much lower in the autistic group."

Med Hypotheses. 2001 Apr;56(4):462-71: Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning.

"A review of medical literature and US government data suggests that: (i) many cases of idiopathic autism are induced by early mercury exposure from thimerosal."

While we could easily continue citing studies to show that ethyl mercury has an effect on causing developmental capabilities and autism, it would be pointless to do so. Those who would ignore all of these studies would also find a way to deny anything else that we might provide, because the facts contradict their zealous institutional dogma. It would cost them their jobs to believe otherwise.
healthwyze.org...

the vaccine dangers page at educate yourself educate-yourself.org...

Creating The Polio Epidemic

Scientists, and some of the braver doctors, now wonder if the Polio Epidemic was caused by the high number of tonsillectomies done in the 1920's through the 1940's. They discovered that the only organ in the body which synthesizes the antibody for Polio (Poliomyelitis) is the tonsils. Persons with removed tonsils have extreme difficulty resisting infections by the Polio Virus. In the 1920's, 30's and 40's, children tonsils were removed regardless of their health. This was supposedly done for the sake of preventive medicine against tonsillitis, since allopathic doctors were falsely trained that the tonsils served no purpose. Traditional Chinese Medicine and Alternative Medicine had long recognized the tonsils as a crucial component of a strong immune system, but leaders of the orthodox medical establishment claimed that they needed scientific tests to prove that these internal organs were actually there for a reason, even as they continually ignored the consequences of removing them. This unique version of science is still practiced by the A.M.A., and the damage done by Polio resulted from it.

Don t Call It Manslaughter: Those Were Just Iatrogenic Deaths

Iatrogenic
(i' at ro gen ic)
adj.

1. Describes a disease, injury, or death that has been caused by surgery or medicine. 2. Having been a consequence of medical treatment.

In the late 1930's, further aggravating the situation was the newly created F.D.A.. It had quickly made it a priority to discourage the use of silver medical solutions, which were competing with its freshly created antibiotics industry. Prior to the industry-wide adoption of the new synthetic, sulfur based, antibiotic medicines, silver solutions were considered critical, all natural, and nontoxic medicines, which were fatal to viruses such as Polio.

Therefore, the Polio Epidemic was iatrogenic caused by the same medical establishment that pretends to be responsible for ending the epidemic. The epidemic began thusly: First, almost all children had their tonsils removed, and secondly, silver was removed from the medicines, eliminating the defenses which had kept Polio at bay for decades.
healthwyze.org...

but hey, you are free to talk all the crap you like
just don't expect others to swallow it

or your unfounded and irrational HATE for those who haven't been suckered.
after all if your kids are immunized you needn't worry about non immunized kids
it's usually the "immunized" who are spreading diseases truth be told
edit on 17-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

If only they knew that not getting vaccinated was the newest coolest hippest thing for the brainwashed masses. Pretty soon the Taliban will vow to only eat organic, go green, buy every season of desperate housewives and the open up a whole foods to really rub our American faces in it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

ya in a perfect world they would do that. patriots call the enemy patriots terrorists and visa versa. its hard to believe anything anymore. wouldnt doubt if polio was manufactured so they could scare us into vaccines. How on earth did humans survive for thousands of years without modern medicine? they prob lived a lot healthier longer lives then we do now. our history rewritten so we believe future lies.
just saw an article where India is demanding the US answer for a fisherman that was killed by the US Navy. amazing... absolutely amazing.... its an eye opener for americans who think we are helping these countries.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

Exactly, we can argue whether or not vaccines are poison all day, but I think the only pertinent part about this is whether or not the Taliban think they are good. I assume that they believe it is a positive thing. So yes, what is the correlation.

It's like saying "If you vandalize my house, I'll kill my dog."

Dumbest thing I've heard in quite a while.

Are they trying to prove that they are better at killing their children than us?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Here is a better way to stop terrorism.We take ALL the US Troops,put them on planes and bring them back home.Then we break off all relations with Afghanistan,Syria,Yemen,and all other countries who sponsor terrorism.Next we tell Israel "You are on your own." Maybe then we can start concentrating on our own problems.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe it is to stop pharma from making money.

edit:

I mean, maybe it is a form of embargo.

The big question is, are the pharma companies in a huff about it? That's about all I can think of.
edit on 17-7-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming

Here is a better way to stop terrorism.We take ALL the US Troops,put them on planes and bring them back home.Then we break off all relations with Afghanistan,Syria,Yemen,and all other countries who sponsor terrorism.Next we tell Israel "You are on your own." Maybe then we can start concentrating on our own problems.

Go Ron Paul!

Excellent idea.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join